I like to drink at festivals

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Royal

Royal
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,823 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 01:11 AM

I did great tonight, went for mexican food and didnt have any or margarits or other drinks.

Last Summer I didnt drink at Grey Fox, Vibes or A Bears Picnic. I do always drink at Wormtown festivals. Usually starting early in the day and going late into the night. I dont know how I'm gonna avoid it this spring at Strangecreek and later Wormtown.

#2 Karen

Karen
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,039 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 01:28 AM

Do it the same way you did at Grey Fox, Vibes and Bears Picnic! Just don't drink. :)

#3 Terrapin Station

Terrapin Station
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,711 posts
  • LocationDirectly south of Seaside Park..across the sound

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:03 AM

Why not just limit your drinking to those 3 fests. 3 times out of the year isn't the end of the world. :beer:

Unless those 3 days turns into something longer.

#4 Erinisme

Erinisme
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,417 posts
  • LocationJersey Fresh

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:06 AM

Wt events are 2 times a year, you're not quitting drinking because you can't live without it and it's a major problem. You just don't want it to be part of your reg life....so I don't see it being an issue if you drink two weekends a year....do you see a problem with it?

#5 Jersey Thug

Jersey Thug
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,319 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:26 PM

Last Summer I didnt drink at Grey Fox, Vibes or A Bears Picnic. I do always drink at Wormtown festivals. Usually starting early in the day and going late into the night. I dont know how I'm gonna avoid it this spring at Strangecreek and later Wormtown.

what's different at WT events, Ry, that leads you to make different choices for yourself there? seems like the company you keep is mostly the same. so it must be some other factor.

if it's getting you out of the campsite and away from the coolers, that's easy. we can do that :)

no need to do anything that makes you feel sick, especially when you're in your element at festivals and there to have fun and enjoy good times and good music with friends.

#6 Royal

Royal
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,823 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 03:13 AM

Oi definitely need to spend more time at the stages

#7 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 25,728 posts
  • LocationAbove The Waves

Posted 26 March 2012 - 05:52 AM

Royal you can drink when you want to. You do not have a problem with alcohol. If you don't want to don't. If you do do

#8 CharlieHarper

CharlieHarper
  • VibeTribe
  • 592 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:38 PM

The important thing is that you have the desire to stop drinking