Photo
- - - - -

Now that we got the holidays out of the way. It's time...

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Wende

Wende
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,927 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 05:15 PM

...to focus on WEDDING!!

Yay!!!

Lots of little stuff to smooth out.

#2 Dr. Lostreality

Dr. Lostreality
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,535 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 05:19 PM

I know that's what I'm thinking- we still have no food, no text for the invitations, no clothes for him, no decorations, no playlist, need to get my dress altered, contract with the photographer, shoes, utensils, figure out the ceremony...

ok pretty much all we HAVE done is the guestlist, the venue, got my dress (1 size too big)+ veil, picked a photographer (my friend) and my (other) friend has started working on the invitations. :)

#3 Wende

Wende
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,927 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 09:15 PM

We're going to do the invitations ourselves. Toddy does really nice graphic work and whatnot, I"m excited to see what we come with. We are going to need two sets of invites. I have to get my dress altered, my daughters dress altered, the flowers picked out, transportation figured out. Favors for all our guests, before and after guests that is.
We've got the band booked, the block of rooms have been reserved, the venue, the ordination set up, the menu, the houredurves picked out, the honeymoon was finished being paid for yesturday by his parents. So super cool.

#4 Dr. Lostreality

Dr. Lostreality
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,535 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 04:45 AM

Yay! I just raided my future mom in law's basement and got enough checked picnic table clothes for all the (10) tables in our picnic pavillion, all in varying shades of green. Also scored a bunch of mason jars and floating candles for center pieces. :)

#5 Wende

Wende
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,927 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 05:21 AM

I have lots of glass if you ever need it to make centerpeices. Lots of neat pieces. I could somehow get them to you.. Just throwing that out there before you go and buy anything.
Fun stuff.

#6 reveur

reveur
  • VibeTribe
  • 779 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 04:47 PM

holidays over? I wish!

next up is the new dishwasher & floor that the old dishwasher ruined LOL

#7 Elphaba

Elphaba
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,582 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 11:08 PM

i'm going to a wedding in may, i can't wait. how exciting!! :clapping: i have no idea to get them.

#8 Sunny Sunshine

Sunny Sunshine
  • VibeTribe
  • 653 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 11:42 PM

Oh man! I've got so much shiz to do it ridiculous! We have to find a whole new venue for our reception. So annoying!

#9 hippiechickme

hippiechickme
  • VibeTribe
  • 671 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 02:00 AM

oh Tiffany, I thought you were having your reception at the pavillion? What happened?

#10 Sunny Sunshine

Sunny Sunshine
  • VibeTribe
  • 653 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 03:25 AM

They're selling the pavilion. And we don't know what they're doing with it. I've got to call them next week and see if they are def selling it or not...I'll be calling the Jaffrey VFW next week after I talk with Dick. Do you know of any nice outdoor/indoor places in that area that are affordable?