Photo
- - - - -

Were people created out of apes by the aliens man...?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Milarepa

Milarepa
  • VibeTribe
  • 207 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 05:08 AM

Do you disagree with this statement or do you discount it. Are your reasons say religious reasons, personal experiences that gave you knew insight, you thought it was complete died up P juice. Whats your thoughts?

#2 Cheezdude

Cheezdude
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,369 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 05:22 AM

Well, you can't completely discount the possibility of alien intervention in our
evolution, because, the odds are, we are not alone. And it's possible another
species of intelligent life has developed a way to breach the considerable dis-
tance between worlds. But if you play the odds, it is not a good bet. It is most
likely, we are what you get, when bacteria is allowed to not only survive, but
thrive, long enough for it to develop into increasingly more complex life forms.
We have been considerably fortunate.

#3 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 22,700 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 10:10 PM

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust....

#4 PieDoh

PieDoh
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,442 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 03:00 PM

most likely a comet hit a highly advanced planet and brought some highly advanced genetic information here....

#5 Shake Yer Bones

Shake Yer Bones
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,435 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 05:43 PM

Annunaki

#6 Arglebargle

Arglebargle
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 09:59 PM

It's possible. I'm more in the camp that if aliens exist, they come from an alternate universe and all that crazy shit we see is them trying to beam on in.
Or that UFOs are really the CIA or whomever playing mind games with the population.

#7 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,471 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 11:41 PM

I think we're the aliens, man.

#8 Mr_Pat

Mr_Pat

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 7,013 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 01:45 AM

I was told the DHJ is the product of an alien anal probe.... :lol:

#9 Hurleys Curse

Hurleys Curse
  • VibeTribe
  • 172 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 02:05 PM

People are apes.

#10 Condormania

Condormania
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,387 posts
  • LocationDerby

Posted 08 September 2009 - 09:04 PM

I think we're the aliens, man.

[ame][/ame]

#11 u.s.blues

u.s.blues
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,394 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 07:16 PM

i often think that perhaps the 'aliens' and 'ufo encounters' people report are in fact us...from the future...via time travel...see way i see it...if we slowly evolved from simple organisms in the water to land animals to apes and so on...what is the future of our evolution? it would seem possible that in a very very long time we would evolve into pale little beings with larde dark almond shaped eyes and advanced technology...who know maybe in the future we live underground...or in the dark...who knows...but i digress....so lets assume that we evole into that...and come to realize that it might be prudent (and possible) to travel back in time to shape some agenda(s)

#12 Drop_o_Rain

Drop_o_Rain

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 07:19 PM

i am not sure... the possibility exists though, eh?

#13 Condormania

Condormania
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,387 posts
  • LocationDerby

Posted 25 October 2009 - 05:30 PM

i often think that perhaps the 'aliens' and 'ufo encounters' people report are in fact us...from the future...via time travel...

I think alien abduction stories are latent memories of having our diapers changed in the night.

I don't think aliens had a hand in our development/evolution as a species. It doesn't really seem to have any basis. I suppose it's possible, but I don't think so. That is not to say that I don't believe that life exists outside of Earth...or even that such life may have been here at some point...I just don't think they made us or anything like that.

#14 busker4freedom

busker4freedom
  • VibeTribe
  • 737 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 05:41 AM

Annunaki

a ha...zechariah sitchin http://sitchin.com

#15 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,829 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 05 November 2009 - 12:27 PM

I'll believe it when they find the monolith in Africa.

#16 ricksvw

ricksvw
  • VibeTribe
  • 341 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 01:59 AM

Could be the soma created people out of apes through evolution?

What is an alien?

#17 Condormania

Condormania
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,387 posts
  • LocationDerby

Posted 01 May 2010 - 04:08 AM

Short answer? No. I can't tell you how I know that...but it's true.

#18 busker4freedom

busker4freedom
  • VibeTribe
  • 737 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 06:54 PM

12th planet? A fun read if you don't NEED to take it as gospel truth...

#19 hoagie

hoagie
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,454 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 05:02 PM

I think alien abduction stories are latent memories of having our diapers changed in the night.

I don't think aliens had a hand in our development/evolution as a species. It doesn't really seem to have any basis. I suppose it's possible, but I don't think so. That is not to say that I don't believe that life exists outside of Earth...or even that such life may have been here at some point...I just don't think they made us or anything like that.

i disagree.
http://www.bibliotec... the Ant People

while it is only circumstantial evidence, it definitly raises some questions. Who were these "ant-people"?

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nephilim[/ame]

#20 Condormania

Condormania
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,387 posts
  • LocationDerby

Posted 10 December 2010 - 05:05 PM

i disagree.
http://www.bibliotec... the Ant People

while it is only circumstantial evidence, it definitly raises some questions. Who were these "ant-people"?

:lol:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! :lmao:

#21 hoagie

hoagie
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,454 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 05:08 PM

Just tossing out that there is a basis for the idea in the fossil record. I guess thats hilarious...

#22 Condormania

Condormania
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,387 posts
  • LocationDerby

Posted 10 December 2010 - 05:29 PM

Just tossing out that there is a basis for the idea in the fossil record. I guess thats hilarious...

It's hilarious that you think that is part of the fossil record. :funny1:

#23 hoagie

hoagie
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,454 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 05:38 PM

but you laughed b4 i posted that :huh:

#24 Condormania

Condormania
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,387 posts
  • LocationDerby

Posted 10 December 2010 - 05:42 PM

but you laughed b4 i posted that :huh:

I thought you were joking.

#25 hoagie

hoagie
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,454 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 06:46 PM

I have no idea what length of time defines a fossil, nor does it matter in this case.

Hopi indians draw pictures of "ant people" on their walls. Other cultures have stories of ant people, or star people, or "fallen angels" and the like. It is a fact. Thats my contirbution to this discussion.

#26 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,829 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 10 December 2010 - 07:05 PM

Adam Ant was a time traveler?

#27 Cheezdude

Cheezdude
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,369 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 05:29 AM

Adam Ant was a time traveler?

We are all time travelers.

#28 Java Time

Java Time
  • VibeTribe
  • 9,999 posts
  • Locationthe Island

Posted 14 December 2010 - 09:48 AM

My beliefs change as I Read/see new theories arise...today I think we are happy accidents due to perfect conditions...and that we (humans) have been on earth for millions of years and that "alien" technology is just found old human technology...but that can change tomorrow :coffee:

#29 Feck

Feck
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,756 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 03:29 PM

Five Million Years to Earth :dunno:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062168/

#30 Like_Water

Like_Water
  • VibeTribe
  • 55 posts
  • Locationcurrently NJ

Posted 17 July 2012 - 04:55 PM

Engineers.

#31 bigtoddy

bigtoddy
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,227 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 06:14 PM

Ever just look around and say to yourself "People just don't belong here. We're not in tune with nature." Its because we aren't and we don't. Evolution got us to about Cro-magnon (400-200,000 years ago) and then something happened. Yes I do believe our genetics were spliced, and we are not natural evolution entirely from this world.

All ancient cultures have a similar story about ancient history that somehow incorporates the 'gods' coming from above, and teaching primitive man culture and technology (like fire, the alphabet, etc). You can't just say they're quaint stories.

I also firmly believe that human civilization has been around a lot longer than 6000 years.

#32 Like_Water

Like_Water
  • VibeTribe
  • 55 posts
  • Locationcurrently NJ

Posted 17 July 2012 - 07:15 PM

perhaps our extraterrestrial progenitors got impatient and said "let's see what happens".

#33 hoagie

hoagie
  • VibeTribe
  • 19,454 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 11:31 PM

I also firmly believe that human civilization has been around a lot longer than 6000 years.

I would love to hear your thoughts on this further

#34 bigtoddy

bigtoddy
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,227 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 05:31 PM

Start with Graham Hancock. Too much to talk about now, but ask yourself - if, today, some devastation happened that wiped out 90-95% of the earth's population, what would happen? I know how to drive a car, but I certainly can't build one. Same with a computer, or lots of high technology. Shit would be lost within a generation, and we'd be back to living in huts and subsistence farming. So now, just imagine that there was some previous civilization living and thriving around the world 15000 years ago, then the great flood (which is also embedded in every culture around the world) around 13000-10000 years ago (corresponding with the end of the last ice age, makes sense) wiped it out. The only stuff remaining are the great megalithic structures made of stone. Wehre's the cities, you ask, where's the rubble, the artifacts, etc. Consider this. After the flood, the coastline moved back in some places 100's of miles. Where do people tend to build? On the coast. The answer is out somewhere on the Continental shelf.
That's just the tip.