#1 sums

sums

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 10,454 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 07:49 PM

if you lost (or found) something at Vibes, please write to:

lostandfound@gatheringofthevibes.com

please include as much information as you can about the item(s) you lost, where you think you might have lost them and where you were camped.

we will do our best to reunite you with your lost things.

#2 happypixie

happypixie
  • VibeTribe
  • 215 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 01:18 AM

I lost my virginity a few decades ago..... dought you found it??? :huh:

And lost my mind but to quote a past post from Mr Pat

Please send us a clearer picture of your brain for further professional vibes analysis. We have as highly trained team on site that will make all proper adjustments and return you to your proper time and space before you leave

and he was right it was returned. although a small piece of me wished it could stay :(

#3 TODD1

TODD1
  • VibeTribe
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:20 PM

My friend lost his blackberry but it was his own fault :)

#4 Hugz4you

Hugz4you
  • VibeTribe
  • 22 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 11:55 AM

I found a Wallet, which I sent to the address On the Persons drivers license!
Hugz

#5 gotabrewski2

gotabrewski2
  • VibeTribe
  • 211 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 01:51 PM

I found a Wallet, which I sent to the address On the Persons drivers license!
Hugz

hugz You are the man!!!!:clapping::clapping:

#6 happypixie

happypixie
  • VibeTribe
  • 215 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 03:11 PM

We are look for a yellow windbraker/rain coat with a block island logo on it. It meant alot to my friend it had a memory that went with it. Anyone seen it?

#7 sums

sums

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 10,454 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 04:13 PM

please write to lostandfound@gatheringofthevibes.com

#8 happypixie

happypixie
  • VibeTribe
  • 215 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 06:17 PM

I email you summer. But wanted to post it. Just in case someone found it and though ohhh it is only a coat. it was more than a coat to her.

#9 elkmon

elkmon
  • VibeTribe
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 08:39 PM

I lost my blue Olympus digital camera at a bench directly behind the non profit tents near the Green Vibes tent. This was Saturday afternoon about 4 pm and I'm hoping someone has come across it. The camera isn't nearly as important to me as the amazing memories of my friends and the festival that were on there! Please, please please even if you have the camera just email me the contents and I'll be thrilled beyond belief!

Karmic(and other rewards) for anyone who does!

Thanks everyone and hopefully I won't be as careless next year!

any info please contact me through here or email : da_elk@yahoo.com

#10 kaliving

kaliving
  • VibeTribe
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 09:37 PM

I've already emailed and called, but did anyone find a black Purdue duffle bag in Camping Lot C? It had a bunch of my clothes in it and a few pairs of flip flops and I miss it dearly! Somehow it was left behind.. :(

#11 diggit

diggit
  • VibeTribe
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 10:51 PM

Seriously, we lost our leg. It had a black fishnet stocking on it and a magnet in the toe. Also, we found an LG 3..something phone. It is a flippy one, along with a book that had a Vibes itinerary ruberbanded to it. Losing things really sucks, I hope everyone can find their stuff. At least we still have one leg left!

#12 nancykind

nancykind

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 15,715 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 02:16 PM

you know........... i swear a saw such a leg somewhere over the weekend but i'll never remember where it was........... good luck, break a leg, etc etc etc. :wink:

#13 Zippy

Zippy

Banned

• Banned
  • 325 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 03:13 AM

we lost a corduroy pouch with a drivers license and a credit card near the green vibes stage. it also had some medicine and $80 in it. a week later we got the pouch with license and credit card in the mail minus the money and the medicine. the note said 'i found this at the vibes, i hope it helps'. we were very grateful even though we already replaced the papers. thanks for whoever sent the stuff in the mail. also thank you to the lost and found booth for helping us.

#14 china cat

china cat
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,037 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 03:18 AM

a lost my cell phone on the field on sunday. a very cool woman called me to tell me she had it, and mailed it back to me :jimy:

#15 foo

foo
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,887 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 02:36 PM

How did you answer her call if she had your phone?!:huh:

a lost my cell phone on the field on sunday. a very cool woman called me to tell me she had it, and mailed it back to me :jimy:

#16 Zippy

Zippy

Banned

• Banned
  • 325 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 02:51 PM

How did you answer her call if she had your phone?!:huh:

perhaps they had their home phone in their contacts? that is what i do when i find a phone. i just start calling numbers to find out who owns the phone.

#17 Krispy

Krispy
  • VibeTribe
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 08:43 PM

((China Cat)) I just got your very kind thank you note in the mail. Glad the phone made it back to you and you got your contacts transferred!

((Happy endings))!!

#18 china cat

china cat
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,037 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 08:49 PM

((China Cat)) I just got your very kind thank you note in the mail. Glad the phone made it back to you and you got your contacts transferred!

((Happy endings))!!

Yeah, thanks!!!!!!! :heart::heart:

please, stay on the board with us! :clapping:

#19 Krispy

Krispy
  • VibeTribe
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 09:05 PM

You're too kind. I have been a boardie for a # of years now... it's just that life is pretty intense these days and I don't have much time for posting. No complaints here though... my 16 year old daughter and 13 year old son are seasoned merch tent veterans and our (surprise) 3 year old, Liberty, is quite a joy.

Next time I'm heading out for a show though, I promise to stop here and see if theres a boardie crew going and hopefully we can meet up and grab a hug! :)

#20 china cat

china cat
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,037 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 04:00 AM

You're too kind. I have been a boardie for a # of years now... it's just that life is pretty intense these days and I don't have much time for posting. No complaints here though... my 16 year old daughter and 13 year old son are seasoned merch tent veterans and our (surprise) 3 year old, Liberty, is quite a joy.

Next time I'm heading out for a show though, I promise to stop here and see if theres a boardie crew going and hopefully we can meet up and grab a hug! :)

your post count clearly reveals that you have more of a life than I do :lol:

I'll be askin around for Krispy next year at Vibes :heart:

Thanks again for being so sweet :heart:

#21 djinn_n_juice

djinn_n_juice
  • VibeTribe
  • 562 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 04:15 AM

I lost my lunch Saturday after a little too much fun on Friday...I don't really want it back though

#22 diggit

diggit
  • VibeTribe
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 06:10 PM

I lost my lunch Saturday after a little too much fun on Friday...I don't really want it back though

Ya, I think I stepped in that :funny1:

#23 Feck

Feck
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,767 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 01:59 PM

lost and found, then passed around then lost again and found again.

1 xxl lightning ridge long sleeve shirt

i found a shirt someone lost by my tent at camp velcro.
i kept giving hanging it on my neighbors tent lines, only to find it back on mine later. Once we figured out it wasn't either of ours, i took it home, and was going to post about it , but then lost it again in the unpacking.

It turned up the other day, so here i am.

it looks like it will fit pretty good, and it's just abot time for long sleeve shirts agian, but if it's yours, and you want it back, let me know.