Funny things they say

• Please log in to reply
311 replies to this topic

#151 Mama Kel

Mama Kel
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,211 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 05:05 PM

she managed to swindle her little sister out of her entire piggy bank! :eek: :lol:

#152 fire_rocket

fire_rocket
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 04:13 PM

she managed to custy her little sister out of her entire piggy bank! :eek: :lol:

:funny1:

#153 Mama Kel

Mama Kel
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,211 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 07:21 PM

Thanks for fixing that! :lol:

#154 Slave Self Promoted

Slave Self Promoted
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,631 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 03:06 PM

the cat knocked a full glass of water off the table and onto jay's head while he slept the other night. it was hilarious. :lmao: i told mack all about it and said i hoped the cat did it again tonight, and her response was. "here's a fun idea. how about not putting water next to your head when you go to sleep?" :rolling:

#155 Mama Kel

Mama Kel
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,211 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 07:12 PM

:rotf::rotf::rotf: ((((((((((((Mack))))))))))))))))

The apple didn't fall far from the tree, did she?! :lol:

#156 Mama Kel

Mama Kel
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,211 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 07:28 PM

We took a spontaneous trip to Ocean City MD this weekend. Here are some good ones.

Jess in the car: "Why did they put all the beaches so far away?!" :funny1:
Cate in the hotel after opening a closet: "Look! They even have a SURFBOARD!!!!" :lol: (referring to a tabletop ironing board)

#157 Slave Self Promoted

Slave Self Promoted
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,631 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 07:02 PM

mackenna while tickling lily: "this is like trying to milk a bee!"
jay: "what? milk a bee?"
mack: "yeah. to get all the honey out!"

:rolling:

#158 Slave Self Promoted

Slave Self Promoted
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,631 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 07:18 PM

mack: you don't recycle meat. you eat it..... or keep it as a pet.

:undecided: wtf? :lol:

#159 Mama Kel

Mama Kel
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,211 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 07:34 PM

mack: you don't recycle meat. you eat it..... or keep it as a pet.

:undecided: wtf? :lol:

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

#160 Ravn

Ravn
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,815 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 10:29 PM

Karys: I haven't seen Order of the Phoenix (remember she's 6)
Aidan: Yes you have, that's the one with the mean lady teacher in Pink
Karys: oh yeah. She's a bitch!

#161 cj

cj

canadian, eh!

• VibeTribe
  • 2,583 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 10:26 PM

jeremy to kevin while out on their first epic ride of the season:

daddy, we sure had a great day yesterday.

kevin: yesterday?

that's what i call today tomorrow.

daddy, we sure had a great day yesterday.

kevin: yes, son.
:lmao:

#162 Misha

Misha

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 1,689 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 11:09 PM

These are great!:lol:

#163 Mama Kel

Mama Kel
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,211 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 11:25 PM

Jess was trying to say million & it came out like 'meeelion' - reminded me of Austin Powers "One meelion dollars" :lol:

#164 Slave Self Promoted

Slave Self Promoted
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,631 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 03:05 AM

mack's daily writing exercise:
Today's date is April12, 2011. It is the 136th day of school. In two days it will be Thursday the 14th of April. I know that bees make honey. I also know that bees make beehives, One thing I want to know is do bees eat meat?

raising a carnivore makes me giddy. :lol:

#165 Mama Kel

Mama Kel
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,211 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 03:57 PM

She definitely has a thing for meat. Did you ask her if she wondered if bees kept meat for a pet? :lol:

#166 Slave Self Promoted

Slave Self Promoted
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,631 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 06:22 PM

:funny1: you must have to feed the bees meat before you milk them for their honey. :funny1:

#167 Mama Kel

Mama Kel
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,211 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 10:01 PM

:funny1: you must have to feed the bees meat before you milk them for their honey. :funny1:

:clapping::rotf:

#168 Depends

Depends
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,970 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 02:13 PM

2 summers ago I went sailing with my then 3.5 year old daughter. We had some snacks aboard, nuts, raisins, etc.

Olivia: Daddy, what are those shoes that I like to eat?
Me: What??
Olivia: Those shoes you gave me, they were really good.
Me Cashews, Liv, Cashews

#169 Phishfolk

Phishfolk
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,851 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 03:04 PM

I forget what she was trying to say but a little while back Lily said "fuck you" to me :eek::lol:

#170 Mama Kel

Mama Kel
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,211 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 02:24 PM

2 summers ago I went sailing with my then 3.5 year old daughter. We had some snacks aboard, nuts, raisins, etc.

Olivia: Daddy, what are those shoes that I like to eat?
Me: What??
Olivia: Those shoes you gave me, they were really good.
Me Cashews, Liv, Cashews

adorable!!! :lol:

#171 cj

cj

canadian, eh!

• VibeTribe
  • 2,583 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 03:41 PM

on thursday night, jeremy and i were making cupcakes. i told him we had to soften the butter. he replied, "we're putting butter in them? butter makes everything delicious!" i laughed and asked him how he knew that. he paused, and then said matter-of-factly, "because i know everything." :lol:

#172 Slave Self Promoted

Slave Self Promoted
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,631 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 11:13 PM

mackenna hung out with me while i was giving lily a bath tonight. she was eating a chocolate bunny all happily, when she suddenly stopped, looked at me with a petrified look on her face, and said "mommy, is it normal for teeth you use every day to suddenly get really loose?" i let her know that all her tiny teeth are going to fall out, not just the front ones, and she wipes the tears from her face and runs downstairs to show jay her unexpected loose tooth. then she comes back up with a napkin and within seconds her tooth is out. HOORAY!! yippee for double presents tomorrow! easter bunny AND tooth fairy!! it's like christmas.
i get lily's tub done and we all come downstairs, where mackenna writes the tooth fairy a letter to put in the bag with her tooth. it reads "dear tooth fairy. this tooth JUST got loose today AND it fell out today. please give this lucky tooth to my little sister, lily emro. thank you! - mackenna"

:clapping:

#173 HABIT

HABIT
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 11:16 PM

"put the fuckin trains in the red basket, get out get out"

out of no where :rolleyes: :eek: :funny1:

#174 Slave Self Promoted

Slave Self Promoted
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,631 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 12:44 PM

mackenna when she saw her giant chocolate bunny this morning: "I'M GONNA EAT ITS EYEBALLS!!!" :crazy:

:rolling:

#175 HABIT

HABIT
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 02:16 PM

I brought out his Easter outfit consisting of blk dress pants, wht button down and a sweater vest.

"How does this look buddy, this is what your gonna wear today."

"Umm To preppy!" :rotf::rotf:

#176 cj

cj

canadian, eh!

• VibeTribe
  • 2,583 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 01:13 AM

today jeremy was playing with a soccer ball at the park. somehow it landed behind him, bounced up and hit him in the bum. he laughed and yelled, "mom, the ball just kicked me in the ass!" it was all i could do to keep a straight face as i told him that ass is swearing, bum is not, so he had better use bum. :lmao:

and tonight at supper, i told him i was going to the grocery store and wanted to know what he would like in his lunches this week. so he tells me things like strawberries abd blueberries. then starts in on things like a guitar, a basketball. then he tells me he wants to eat bricks. "but not old bricks. i only eat fresh bricks. write that down, mommy." weirdo. :lol:

#177 fire_rocket

fire_rocket
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 01:43 PM

:lol: That's cute!!

The other night Maya and Bill went out for a walk- it was cold and rainy. When she got back it was way past her bedtime so I said "come on over here Maya, let's read a book." She says "I just have to scratch my butt and check for frostbite" as she was pulling off her socks. :lol: (She's convinced that she always gets frostbite when it's cold out)

#178 Mama Kel

Mama Kel
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,211 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 12:53 AM

We went to visit Frank's great Aunt Sally this weekend, she's 94 & lives in a nursing home. Catie was confused about a nursing home so we tried to explain it as an apartment and hospital together for people who can't take care of themselves anymore, etc.

So Catie says "why doesn't she just get a husband?" :lol: I start to explain that her husband would probably be old like her & Cate says "No she should get a younger husband who can do all that stuff" :heart::rotf:

#179 cj

cj

canadian, eh!

• VibeTribe
  • 2,583 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 08:38 PM

yesterday jeremy picked me some dandelions. when he handed them to me, he told me, "these are full of love." :heart:

#180 Mama Kel

Mama Kel
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,211 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 09:11 PM

yesterday jeremy picked me some dandelions. when he handed them to me, he told me, "these are full of love." :heart:

aaaaaawwwwwwwwwww :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

#181 cj

cj

canadian, eh!

• VibeTribe
  • 2,583 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 11:29 AM

i know, eh! can't refuse dandelions when they are full of love. :funny1:

#182 Slave Self Promoted

Slave Self Promoted
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,631 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 01:46 PM

what a sweet little boy. :mrgreen: makes my heart melt!!

lily likes to point out every dog she sees on our walks and meow at them. her typical conversation is: "awe doggie. cute. fluffy. meow. hehehe. funny." :funny1:

#183 Raynequeen

Raynequeen
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,069 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 02:20 PM

magnolia, eating chicken nuggets: mom, how do they make chicken nuggets.
i explain the process. honestly. she pushes them away. i tell her we dont have to eat them anymore and that a lot of people dont eat meat and are vegetarians etc. i ask her if she would like to stop eating chicken.
magnolia: is the chicken mad while im eating it?
me : no i dont think it knows, it's dead.
magnolia: then i'll keep eating it. (pulls back chicken and begins eating again) :lol:

#184 soulshiny

soulshiny
  • VibeTribe
  • 626 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 02:57 PM

evan (4 1/2) pulled the boppy out of our blanket basket. he asked if he use to sleep on it whjen he was a baby. I said you used to lay on it while you breast fed... I said you use to get your milk from my breast when you were a baby. he said...I want some now. had to explain there's none left now.

#185 Erinisme

Erinisme
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,416 posts
  • LocationJersey Fresh

Posted 15 May 2011 - 06:54 PM

My niece loudly announced at a family party (she's 4) Aunt Erin you have floofy boobs. I tell her thank you, and laugh.

About an hour later she asks if she can play with them. I tell her that's not really appropriate.

Half an hour later, 'How bout now, can I play with them....you're boobs I mean'

I have no idea where her sudden obsession with boobs came from but apparently Aunt Barb and I have the best and she tries to get us to let her play with them LOL Made me feel better ot know I wasn't alone

#186 Slave Self Promoted

Slave Self Promoted
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,631 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 12:38 PM

mackenna invented a new dance move that she's going to bust out on the concert field this weekend. it's called "running people over with the stroller". look out for it! :rolling:

#187 fire_rocket

fire_rocket
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 01:04 PM

#188 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 22,811 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 01:55 PM

I'm thinking Mackenna is trolling for spankings. :grin:

#189 Mama Kel

Mama Kel
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,211 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 08:02 PM

I'm thinking Mackenna is trolling for spankings. :grin:

Mommy has taught her well :funny1:

#190 cj

cj

canadian, eh!

• VibeTribe
  • 2,583 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 06:36 PM

the other night we were playing in the park, and jeremy was being a goof, and kept falling down and skinning his knees and stuff, no real damage. on the way home we were assessing his assorted bruises and scrapes, and he said, "i keep breaking myself! i'm a ruined boy." :lmao: he happened to be on his bike, riding very slowly. about a minute after he said that, he dinged his head off the side mirror of a truck parked at the curb. :lmao:

#191 Ravn

Ravn
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,815 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:54 PM

Karys has a sunburn on her butt, (apparently, her suit rides up and really, who thinks to sunscreen buns?)

So she's been walking around in sundresses commando

I heard the other day "AIDAN!! If you don't leave me alone, I'm going to touch your stuff with my butt!"

#192 cj

cj

canadian, eh!

• VibeTribe
  • 2,583 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 08:12 PM

so, jeremy and i are having a stand-off. he refuses to clean his room until i give him a snack. i refuse to give him a snack until he cleans his room. he just came downstairs and pulled a heavy on me.

"If you give me a snack, then I love you. If you don't give me a snack, then I don't love you. Do you want me to love you? Or would you like me to hate you?"

oh my god. my little five year old teenager. :lmao:

#193 Ravn

Ravn
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,815 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 03:01 AM

Aidan, after watching "The King's Speech": "it was a really good movie, but I think they just recycled the Harry Potter cast to make it,,," LMFAO!

#194 Mama Kel

Mama Kel
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,211 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 08:41 PM

Cate singing to Lady Gaga: "Can't see my, can't see my, don't wanna look at my YOGA face" :lol:

#195 FreeAsABird

FreeAsABird
  • VibeTribe
  • 245 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 01:04 PM

Anni's latest, "I love you, Everyone" Whether there's two people or five people...

And the other day she wanted me to lay down with her for rest time and she says, "You lay down w.me 2 minutes?" (Everything is two minutes or two pieces...Again, whether there's two or ten) And I said, "Yes, Sweetheart"...She says, "Close your eyes, Mama...Close your eyes and dream" <3

#196 Raynequeen

Raynequeen
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,069 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 04:04 PM

anything prior to today is "lasterday":lol:

#197 shadeelady

shadeelady
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,050 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 07:11 PM

i told miles last night that he needed a bath because he was dirty from playing outside. so after he takes his bath and gets his jammies on, he comes and sits next to me on the couch. i say, yum, all fresh and clean, give me a hug! he leans over, gives me a little crappy hug and says, ew, mom, you're dirty you need a bath! :funny1:

#198 Karen

Karen
  • VibeTribe
  • 9,998 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 09:59 PM

:lol:

#199 FreeAsABird

FreeAsABird
  • VibeTribe
  • 245 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 10:23 PM

Loving this thread <3

#200 cj

cj

canadian, eh!

• VibeTribe
  • 2,583 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 12:15 AM

jeremy announced today that when he starts grade 1, he is going to be an oxymoron.