• Please log in to reply
311 replies to this topic

#101 Jersey Thug

Jersey Thug
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,349 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 07:58 PM

this thread :lol:

not my kid, but last night at Jason's school's holiday pageant, we sat behind the family of one of his students. his younger sister (fricken ADORABLE 3-4 year old) got bored about 10 minutes in and turned around and asked me, her parents, and the room at large "this is awful. when can i have some fun ME TIME???"

Jason and i just lost it :lol::lol::lol: :clapping:

#102 Mama Kel

Mama Kel
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,229 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 12:30 AM

My evil Jess :lol:

we have a beta fish that lives in a vase on our kitchen table.

well we had fish franchese for dinner & Jess holds the fork of fish up to the glass & says "HA HA we're eating your BROTHER" :shocked: :rotf:

#103 fire_rocket

fire_rocket
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 01:47 PM

:funny1:

#104 fire_rocket

fire_rocket
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 01:48 PM

OK I'll post one from yesterday. We were driving to get our Christmas tree and Eliza was mad b/c her hat was covering her eyes. I couldn't reach her to fix it and was trying to reassure her that she was OK. Then Maya pipes up "Don't worry Eliza, mommy and daddy can see." :lol:

#105 cj

cj

canadian, eh!

• VibeTribe
  • 2,584 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 01:37 PM

jeremy often wakes up with some little bit of wisdom to impart to us. this morning he informed me, `when we`re in the living room, we`re on the roof of the basement. and when we`re in the bedrooms, we`re on the roof of the living room. and when we`re in the attic, we`re on the roof my my bedroom.`

#106 Mama Kel

Mama Kel
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,229 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 02:03 PM

My girls are backseat drivers. They're always telling me I'm going too fast, too slow, that I'm lost. The other day we were going to a friends house that they had only been once before. We get about half way there & Cate says "turn around ma, you missed it!" :rolleyes: :funny1:

#107 Misha

Misha

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 1,689 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 05:57 PM

Such a fun thread! Jude said 2 things this week--one quietly cracked me up, the other warmed my heart:

1) He's been sick for the last 3 days and yesterday he put his hands down his pants and said "MOMMY! My penis is very HOT!!" I kept a straight face and told him it was because of the fever but the shock on his face when he felt it was priceless!

2) On our way to see the doctor, he told me when he grows up, he wants to be a doctor but he will not accept money from patients. He said he would tell them "No, no, no, you're money is no good here." He just wants to help people feel better. Melted my heart!

#108 Mama Kel

Mama Kel
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,229 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 08:18 PM

Such a fun thread! Jude said 2 things this week--one quietly cracked me up, the other warmed my heart:

1) He's been sick for the last 3 days and yesterday he put his hands down his pants and said "MOMMY! My penis is very HOT!!" I kept a straight face and told him it was because of the fever but the shock on his face when he felt it was priceless!

2) On our way to see the doctor, he told me when he grows up, he wants to be a doctor but he will not accept money from patients. He said he would tell them "No, no, no, you're money is no good here." He just wants to help people feel better. Melted my heart!

aaawwwwwww <3

#109 Mama Kel

Mama Kel
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,229 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 01:52 AM

so on the topic of melting your heart.....

the kids have been horrific the past few days. Oversugared, overtired, overstimulated & just whiny, nasty & cranky. so yesterday i hit my breaking point w/ the 2 of them fighting & said "That's IT! I'm calling Santa, I'm telling him not to come!"

So of course they're crying & carrying on - please no. I get them out of the tub & tell them to go play in the playroom & stay away from me (yes I'm a bitch :funny1:)

Then Catie comes up to me & says "Momma, I bought you a great present for Christmas so even if Santa doesn't come, you'll still have a Christmas" :shocked: Yeah I feel like a DICK! so sweet though. <3

#110 shadeelady

shadeelady
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 12:51 PM

aw, that's so sweet! (and here i thought i was the only mom who told her kid to stay away from her!!) :heart:

#111 fire_rocket

fire_rocket
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 01:38 PM

aw, that's so sweet! (and here i thought i was the only mom who told her kid to stay away from her!!) :heart:

Oh no- I think I say it a lot. :lol:

Too bad it doesn't actually work unless I'm REALLY mad.

#112 cj

cj

canadian, eh!

• VibeTribe
  • 2,584 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 01:59 PM

i've been known to say that a time or two. that and "oh my god, stop talking!" :lol:

#113 Slave Self Promoted

Slave Self Promoted
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,631 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 03:06 PM

this is the first year i haven't had to resort to threatening to cancel christmas since 2004. :funny1: there are still a few days left though. :lol:

#114 Phishfolk

Phishfolk
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,851 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 03:21 PM

this is the first year i haven't had to resort to threatening to cancel christmas since 2004. :funny1: there are still a few days left though. :lol:

If you tell santa not to come I'm giving you the crock *** :lol:

#115 Beany

Beany
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 06:48 PM

wonka: do you want to jump?
benji: no!
wonka: do you want to skip?
benji: no!
wonka: what do you want to do?
benji: I want to SING!

#116 cj

cj

canadian, eh!

• VibeTribe
  • 2,584 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 01:40 AM

i had to bring out the big guns today -- i had to dial santa's 800 number within earshot of jeremy. instant compliance. :v:

beany, i love it! what does benji like to sing?

#117 Phishfolk

Phishfolk
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,851 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 01:45 AM

This isn't funny but:

"I love you too" :heart::smile::heart:

#118 Beany

Beany
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 02:22 AM

beany, i love it! what does benji like to sing?

You know, that's a good question. It goes in waves. Everything, and all the time.

#119 Ravn

Ravn
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,823 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 02:34 AM

Me: Karys, why do you have on Aidan's underwear?
Karys: Because they fit and I like Scooby Doo
Me: Honey, those are boys underwear
Karys: But they're clean! He wipes now.
Aidan: They don't fit me, I told her she could have them
My Mom: Aidan, I like Scooby Doo, can I have them?
Aidan: No
My Mom: why not?
Aidan: Because they wouldn't fit your barrel sized butt!
:lmao:

#120 cj

cj

canadian, eh!

• VibeTribe
  • 2,584 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 12:41 PM

omg ravn, i almost spit coffee all over the screen. :lmao:

beany, that's awesome. i :heart: when small children have a passion for music. :Phishfolk:

#121 cj

cj

canadian, eh!

• VibeTribe
  • 2,584 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 12:50 PM

beatrice jeremudyu6qtudyryyrufueuftjtyuyeytkjwyhrigfut ghdegdfngtyhdyhfuydshfghfytryhyhfyytger436gdghndhcbhfdhghdgxgdg dgdghdghdghsgsgsghsgsgsgtdushdhfgdghfggcgfccfcfdffdfgfdffgeggsdaqwtty fgtgyttgtrgfbhfbhfbh cf dbhcvvbbvfvvfgvdfhdhdfhdfhc v hfnbgf jt jgkjg
:one: :one: :one:

#122 little frog

little frog
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 01:00 PM

jeremy often wakes up with some little bit of wisdom to impart to us. this morning he informed me, `when we`re in the living room, we`re on the roof of the basement. and when we`re in the bedrooms, we`re on the roof of the living room. and when we`re in the attic, we`re on the roof my my bedroom.`

the little architect :lol:

#123 Slave Self Promoted

Slave Self Promoted
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,631 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 12:22 AM

mackenna, in a song, after her last day of school for vacation, in front of the bookcase "i don't have a reading log. for a whole week. but i'm reading anywaaaaaaaaaaaaay". :funny1: she's reading marvin k. mooney to lily as we speak. with FEELING! :lol:

#124 HABIT

HABIT
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 02:01 PM

While watching a parade featuring multiple hess trucks. my son walks up to the tv hugs it and says "oh thank you thank you you found them" (he owns the hess trucks that were featured in the parade) ..

and then last night

him; knock knock
me :whos there
Him: owl
Him: owl goes who who

#125 Mama Kel

Mama Kel
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,229 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 03:43 PM

too cute :funny1:

#126 Mama Kel

Mama Kel
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,229 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 01:16 AM

So Jess (4) has her first loose tooth. She shows it to me & starts to get upset. I tell her about the toothfairy & we talked about Cate losing her 1st tooth (strangecreek last year) and Jess says.....

but HOW does the toothfairy GET the tooth?! :shocked:

:rotf::rotf: I reassured her that she doesn't pull it out of your mouth! <3

#127 Ravn

Ravn
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,823 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 12:57 AM

Aidan has his first pimple

he informed us "it means I'm becoming a man"
:funny1:

#128 cj

cj

canadian, eh!

• VibeTribe
  • 2,584 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 10:47 AM

he told me this morning, "i can smell the flavour of your cheek." :funny1:

#129 Slave Self Promoted

Slave Self Promoted
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,631 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 04:43 PM

after mack's tub last night, she asked me to help her get her footies on and tie her robe. i jokingly ask her if it's my job to do everything for her and she responds "well, if you just did it without complaining, you'd probably be done by now." :rolling: no idea where she gets THAT from. :moose:

#130 fire_rocket

fire_rocket
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 01:25 PM

:clapping::lol: Jeremy and Mack... :lol:

#131 Mama Kel

Mama Kel
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,229 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 03:02 AM

after mack's tub last night, she asked me to help her get her footies on and tie her robe. i jokingly ask her if it's my job to do everything for her and she responds "well, if you just did it without complaining, you'd probably be done by now." :rolling: no idea where she gets THAT from. :moose:

#132 Mama Kel

Mama Kel
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,229 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 11:10 PM

Catie (5) after watching Star Wars today: "Daddy she's NOT wearing a zucchini! If it were a zucchini it would be green not orange!" :rotf::rotf::rotf:

#133 cj

cj

canadian, eh!

• VibeTribe
  • 2,584 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 12:58 AM

#134 Slave Self Promoted

Slave Self Promoted
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,631 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 01:09 AM

just now, mackenna was petting the cat and said "she's so so soft. i wish i had a blanket made out of her." :lmao:

#135 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,729 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 11:41 AM

I love that little girl! :lmao:

#136 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,729 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 11:41 AM

just now, mackenna was petting the cat and said "she's so so soft. i wish i had a blanket made out of her." :lmao:

(((poster))) :funny1:

#137 Ravn

Ravn
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,823 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 03:35 PM

Karys: Boys are made of butts. Except Papa, he's made of awesome! :clapping:

#138 FairMaidenMcree

FairMaidenMcree
  • VibeTribe
  • 148 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 05:46 AM

Ayla calls her big sister, Cadance "Dot-zzzssss"
too cute

and Mookies mispronounces words in such a cute way that now we all say
"benoyed" instead of annoyed
and begrage instead of garage

Mookie is a worrier....last night after I tucked him in he said, "mom, if anything ever happens to you, no one will ever take care of me as good as you. No one will let me stay up late and have treats before bed (9pm is late for him)." too cute

#139 Mama Kel

Mama Kel
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,229 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 01:47 PM

Mookie is a worrier....last night after I tucked him in he said, "mom, if anything ever happens to you, no one will ever take care of me as good as you. No one will let me stay up late and have treats before bed (9pm is late for him)." too cute

awwww :heart::heart::heart:

#140 HABIT

HABIT
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 07:41 PM

not so much say but funny thing he did..

we stood at the toilet while I made a bath for him, showing him how to pee, bath fills up he gets in sits down and pees. :rotf: and a dark pee I had to empty the tub out and refill it. :funny1:

#141 HABIT

HABIT
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 02:25 PM

Good morning Daddy, Happy Winter Solstice.

#142 Slave Self Promoted

Slave Self Promoted
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,631 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 09:38 PM

i just went upstairs to get lily after her nap and found she had completely undressed herself. when i asked where her clothes were, she slapped her chest and yelled "BOOBIES!" with a huge grin on her face. :rolling: :wtf: :rolling:

#143 Mama Kel

Mama Kel
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,229 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 01:01 AM

So a favorite game in the car is to find & count American flags. Today Jess (4) asked why do we have flags? I start to explain that each country has a flag - they are familiar w/ different countries b/c my brother lives in Australia. I start explaining states w/in our country (South Carolina - where my other brother lives, California etc). So Jess says....

"Oh I get it just like 'California Girls' (the Katy Perry song) and The country bears!" :lol:

I just said yes :rotf:

#144 Ravn

Ravn
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,823 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 04:17 AM

yesterday Karys stayed home from school,,,at 2pm I told her we had to go get Aidan

Karys: can't we just leave him there?
Me: that's not very nice
Karys: Why? The teachers will feed him!

#145 fire_rocket

fire_rocket
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 05:03 PM

Maya got put back in bed at about 2:30 am the other night. Just as Bill was leaving she said "Wait Dad I have something to tell you!" (this is pretty common for when we're saying good night- usually she sings us twinkle Twinkle". She thought for a minute and asked "how do turtles get back in their shells?" :lol:

Boobies!! I love it. :clapping:

#146 cj

cj

canadian, eh!

• VibeTribe
  • 2,584 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 12:42 AM

jeremy and kev are in the living room, playing wii. kev is making jeremy a mii, and when they are done, he says to kev, "daddy, do you like my mii? is it stylish?" :funny1:

yesterday, a random moment as we were walking up our street:
"i wish we could go to the international airport."
"where did that come from?" i ask.
"i dunno. the news?"

#147 Ravn

Ravn
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,823 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 12:53 PM

snuggling on the couch with Karys last night and she says "your boobs make good pillows, Mom. They're so fluffy!" :funny1:

#148 cj

cj

canadian, eh!

• VibeTribe
  • 2,584 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 12:26 AM

fluffy boobs :funny1:

i was cutting jeremy's nails this evening. he hates having his nails cut. when i told him to give me his other hand he responded with, "i don't have another hand." :plain:

#149 Mama Kel

Mama Kel
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,229 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 10:04 PM

something she did - you freaks are rubbing off on my daughter :lol:

She made a bunch of jewelry, set up a 'store' and is charging us money to buy her stuff! :jamguy:

#150 cj

cj

canadian, eh!

• VibeTribe
  • 2,584 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 03:05 AM

:lol:

jeremy does stuff like that too, he is dabbling with the concept of money, and likes to sell us stuff. sometimes it is visible, sometimes not. ;)