veterinaries

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 vinandtonic

vinandtonic
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,671 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 03:48 PM

Our vet's practice is opening a state of the art branch about 1/2 mile down the road from us. :dance: Currently they are a couple of miles away, but this second branch will reduce the time spent in the car for the kitties (they don't like the car). The card we got in the mail said something about extended hours (right now they are open until 8 3 nights a week).
Their practice is very highly ranked in our area. They are expensive, but our vet rocks so I think they're worth it. Plus we get a multicat discount and our vet says Finch is the most beautiful and softest kitty she has ever seen. She always has to spend a little extra time petting her before doing her examinations. :lol:

#2 reba

reba
  • VibeTribe
  • 438 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 03:27 AM

Where do you go? Can I get a multi dog discount? Is it 10%?
I need details!

#3 vinandtonic

vinandtonic
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,671 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 10:36 PM

Ardmore Animal Hospital. Our vet is Dr Trow. She is AWESOME, but they have a bunch of other vets. If you go to their website they list the vets.
Their phone number is 610-642-1160. Currently we go to their main branch on Athens Ave in Ardmore, but the new branch will be at 1200 West Chester Pike in Havertown.

When we bring in both cats, it's $58 for the first one and $32 for the 2nd for a comprehensive exam. That doesn't include shots, etc of course.

#4 reba

reba
  • VibeTribe
  • 438 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 01:13 PM

That is Havertown animal hospital now. I work in the building right next to it. I didn't like the woman who owned it before.
They have been painting, and fixing it up. I'll try em out.
I've been to a few Vets. since we moved here. None where bad, but I didn't love any of them either.