Photo

HUGE CONGRATS TO LOSTINBOSTON AND HER DRUMMER!

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#51 HoopsTer

HoopsTer
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,915 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 01:30 PM

thanks love!!!
Get ready, he wants GTS to play after the rehearsal dinner :wink:
:crazy:

That was my dream. LOL
Damn Jeremy Korpus.

:heart:

#52 mayfly

mayfly
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,004 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 03:40 PM

thanks love!!!
Get ready, he wants GTS to play after the rehearsal dinner :wink:
:crazy:

well I better get an invite to that ! :crazy:

#53 Geminimoon

Geminimoon
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,672 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 03:42 PM

Ok so I'll preface by saying I didn't think marriage was even on the table. He's been "against: it from the start blah blah blah- little did I know he was a man with a plan. :lol:

So New years Day we ran some errands and then had lunch at our favorite mexican place in our town. We sat at the bar and chatted with our waitress who we've known for quite some time and she said "so when the heck are you two finally getting married"
<anger trigger for tatum>
I said "idk ask andrew" :rolleyes:
We proceed to get into a sizable argument over it and I came close to pushing him off the damned bar stool. :angry:

Fast forward to us pre gaming at a friends and then walking to our tavern in our town 2 blocks from our house. I keep finding out that all these friends "happen" to be coming into Highlands to celebrate the NEw Year with us. Strange, I think, but cool. No clue they were told that he was proposing and he wanted them to be there with us for the big moment.

I Get there and the night seems normal, I am blonde and oblivious so I had no clue.
We get to the countdown 3, 2, 1, we kiss and I turned around to hug Terra and he grabbed my hand and said "I really want to start this new years off on the right foot"
got down on one knee (I thought he dropped something to be honest) in the middle of our bar
"will you marry me"
me: "are you serious?!?!?!"
Him: "no I'm fucking kidding" <he says on his knee with a gorgeous ring in his hand>

*melt*

Its been a super awesome crazy journey and I couldn't possibly be happier. He's been my drummer from the start, my best friend who has been there for me in so many tough situations, and my other half who makes me smile, giggle, and so insanely happy.

Don't worry- I'm not a "my wedding" person- it just feels so strange to me to even say.
I still wake up surprised that there is the ring of my dreams on my finger. :heart:

schmoopie enough for you?? :wink: :funny1:

:jump: :jump: :jump: Awesome news for such awesome people. Much love for you both!

#54 lost-in-boston

lost-in-boston
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,450 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 05:47 PM

:eek:
that is so awesome tatum! :ura1:
i am so happy for you guys :heart:

miss you tons :sad:

Deeeeee!!!!!!! I miss you like crazy mama! I have a spare room with your name on it a-hem!
Come to the shore for a visit, we know how to have a blast around here :wink:
its been far too many years since you've come to the dirty Jerz, the time to hesitate is through :winkkiss:

#55 lost-in-boston

lost-in-boston
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,450 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 05:48 PM

That was my dream. LOL
Damn Jeremy Korpus.

:heart:

I know :sad:
But....he's gonna be IN the wedding so he has no choice. :lol:

#56 mug

mug
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,063 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 12:22 AM

Congrats to you two! As Mayor, I do my share of marriage consuling. Typically I advise young couples " don't do it!", but in your case I have to ask "what took you so long?" true love is a beautiful thing, and I forsee a lifetime of love and happiness for you folks.

#57 lost-in-boston

lost-in-boston
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,450 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:42 PM

Congrats to you two! As Mayor, I do my share of marriage consuling. Typically I advise young couples " don't do it!", but in your case I have to ask "what took you so long?" true love is a beautiful thing, and I forsee a lifetime of love and happiness for you folks.

:lol: :heart:

thanks mug!
not sure what took him so long, but it was so worth the wait. :wink:

#58 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,732 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:43 PM

This thread makes me happy! :bliss: :heart:

#59 lost-in-boston

lost-in-boston
  • VibeTribe