our garden is a'growin'!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 gratefulgirl

gratefulgirl
  • VibeTribe
  • 129 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 04:52 PM

i'm enjoying a salad with fresh lettuce from our garden. it's gonna save me so much money while we have it. i eat lots of salads & go through those spring mixes fast.
our herbs are ready, too.
anyone else excited about their garden & the fresh yumminess it brings? :rose:

#2 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,729 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 05:09 PM

Awesome!!! :grin:

I can't wait until next summer to have a big huge garden!!! :dance:

(We're in the process of selling our house right now and buying a new one, so I don't think this year is a good time to have a garden. :lol: )

#3 Spiderweb

Spiderweb
  • VibeTribe
  • 335 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 01:51 AM

We currently have many types of tomatoes, spinach,cukes. green beans, lettuce, pepper, eggplant & many herbs growing!! Can't wait to start eating them.

#4 HoopsTer

HoopsTer
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,915 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 12:21 PM

My tomatoes are blossoming like crazy....so are my peppers- and I am starting to see the first fruits on one of the pepper plants!

My lettuce, arugula and spinich is growing like mad- and so are the mint, basil and cilantro!! yay! :)

#5 Dr. Lostreality

Dr. Lostreality
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,536 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 09:59 PM

Just planted a bunch of red onions, and seeds for sugar snap peas and bell peppers and italian basil are started. Also picked up seeds for zucchini, cilantro, dill and 3 kinds of sunflowers, and a small rosemary plant.

#6 cj

cj

canadian, eh!

• VibeTribe
  • 2,584 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 12:40 AM

*sigh* we're still experiencing windchills of -17. the mound of fossilized snow on our garden area may never melt away... :sad:

#7 nancykind

nancykind

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 15,700 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 01:10 PM

my garden is still covered with snow too.

#8 Dr. Lostreality

Dr. Lostreality
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,536 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 05:05 PM

onions and peas are growing up a storm, this weekend planted dill and cilantro and sunflowers, also have pepper basil zucchini and eggplant seedlings growing indoors. :grin: