Happy Weddings!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 wabbit

wabbit
  • VibeTribe
  • 785 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 02:13 PM

Happy weddings to all of the spring/summer brides!! It was only 4 short years ago when I was living your same excitement..

Have fun, enjoy EVERY moment and remember, at the end of your wedding day when the last guest has left happy and with a camera full of memories, they do not know what might have been missing or not done correctly. It will be perfect even if it isn't "perfect"

:heart:

#2 fire_rocket

fire_rocket
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 12:38 PM

:heart: Great words of wisdom here!! It's hard to believe I'm going on being married for 6 years now... :heart:

#3 Sunny Sunshine

Sunny Sunshine
  • VibeTribe
  • 653 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 10:24 PM

You're so sweet Heather :heart: It sure as hell sneaks up on you!!

#4 wabbit

wabbit
  • VibeTribe
  • 785 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 12:35 AM

oh my goodness, doesn't it? I might have to just take my dress out of it's bag and hug it. I loved my dress so much! My mother's friend did a beautiful video for us as our gift. It is such a precious thing to have, especially since she knows us personally and was able to really hit the right moments. She filmed my shower, my rehearsal dinner, getting ready.. I watch that video now and know that everything was perfect, even though a few last minute things didn't happen, people didn't make it, I didn't get to spend as much time as I wanted with certain people, but wow, it was perfect..

:heart: