Photo
- - - - -

I'm getting married the day after tomorrow!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Dr. Lostreality

Dr. Lostreality
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,535 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 11:30 AM

Kittyrocks has been here since Tuesday helping out, and today Brett's parents and sister and grandma are arriving at noon,and boardies Judahboodah, Motti and CK (Happyhourhero) are arriving later tonight. Right now may be the last time I'm alone till after I'm married...(Not really alone, bUt I'm in the living room, and everyone else is asleep)

Still have a bunch of last minute chores to do but I think everything is mostly under control! My apartment is the cleanest it's been since i moved in. We even gave the dog a bath...first time my in-laws are coming to our apartment so I hope it lives up to their standards and they continue to think I am awesome :)

I'm not nervous at all, and not really all that stressed out since most things on the list are done (pretty much everything major except making the programs, and Brett has already written a draft we just need to finish). Starting to even get a little excited, which is nice, cause this whole week I've been so busy that I haven't had time to be excited

I'm getting married! Two days! Yay!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

And.......go!

#2 Sunny Sunshine

Sunny Sunshine
  • VibeTribe
  • 653 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 11:37 AM

Yay Rel!!! :heartbounce: It's going to be an amazing day! Just make sure to enjoy every minute, everyone tells me it flies by! :heart:

#3 mamapajama

mamapajama
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,133 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 11:49 AM

Happy Wedding Rel!

#4 Dr. Lostreality

Dr. Lostreality
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,535 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 11:50 AM

heh, so I think I'm ridiculous for feeling this way, but I'm going to kind of miss being engaged. It was fun to have a big project to work towards (and an excuse for a whole bunch of craftyness!) and to go around on all these errands with Brett. Now what am I going to do every time I have a few minutes free? :) What will I make lists about!?!

Also I'm going to miss being a cohabiter...getting married is so..like...straight edge! :lol: We're like freakin grown ups now!

#5 bsktcase

bsktcase
  • VibeTribe
  • 316 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 12:54 PM

Aww, congratulations..... I hope your day is wonderful!

#6 fire_rocket

fire_rocket
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 12:58 PM

Congrats!!! Hope you can relax and enjoy these next days leading up to the wedding since it's such a special time with family and friends (and a little bit of work thrown in!). :heart:

#7 kramer

kramer
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,233 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 01:34 PM

heh, so I think I'm ridiculous for feeling this way, but I'm going to kind of miss being engaged. It was fun to have a big project to work towards (and an excuse for a whole bunch of craftyness!) and to go around on all these errands with Brett. Now what am I going to do every time I have a few minutes free? :) What will I make lists about!?!

Also I'm going to miss being a cohabiter...getting married is so..like...straight edge! :lol: We're like freakin grown ups now!

you can start planning fun romantic things for your honeymoon/1st anniversary!! :funny1: i also love planning and lists so i understand how it could be kind of disappointing after the big party is all over and done, but just think- you have the rest of your LIVES together to celebrate! :dance: <3

#8 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,725 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 02:41 PM

:woohoo: Congratulations!!! :grin:

#9 vinandtonic

vinandtonic
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 05:02 PM

congratulations and best wishes for a long and happy life together! :heart:

#10 HoopsTer

HoopsTer
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,915 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 06:28 PM

Arielle,I am so so very happy for you. :heart:

#11 Sunny Sunshine

Sunny Sunshine
  • VibeTribe
  • 653 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 06:50 PM

I'm so excited for you!! :crazy:

#12 Drop_o_Rain

Drop_o_Rain

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 10:50 PM

well... if you have a child, there are endless lists and crafts and stuff to work towards ;)

Best of luck and lots of love :heart:

#13 Sunshower

Sunshower
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,456 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 05:01 AM

Congratulations, Beautiful! I am so happy for you!:heart:

#14 hippiechickme

hippiechickme
  • VibeTribe
  • 671 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 06:08 PM

Yay!!I am very very happy for you!!! Have a beautiful day!

#15 reveur

reveur
  • VibeTribe
  • 779 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 09:10 PM

hope your day is exactly as you'd hoped it would be :heart:

#16 kramer

kramer
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,233 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 04:44 PM

i'm sure your day was a blast! can't wait to hear all about it!!!!!! :)