• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,905 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 12 May 2009 - 08:34 PM

Those corporate rat bastards took away our free coffee and put in Keurig machines. We have to bring our own K-cups. What's good?

I like dark roasts.

#2 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,722 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 11:02 PM

Green Mountain: Island Coconut (in season), Columbian, Dark Magic, Pumpkin (in season), Spring Revival

Coffee People: Donut Shop coffee, Chai coffee, Kona, Jet Fuel (dark)

Caribou: all of them

Rich doesn't like any of the Gloria Jean's, but I liked the butter toffee once in a while.

Do you order online? If so, go to www.coffeeforless.com and use the code "cfl" to save 5%.

(Rich gets credit for this post as he was sitting next to me helping me type coffees. :funny1: )

(((Keurig))) :heart:

We have one at home and LOVE it! :kaffeee:

We also usually get the ginormous box of Columbian at BJ's for $35 (for 80 k-cups). They also carry a ginormous box of Neumann's Own Dark.

:grin:

#3 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,905 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 13 May 2009 - 01:48 AM

Thanks Georgi! One of my coworkers found a reusable K-cup filter from Amazon for $15, so when that comes in I should be able to use any damned coffee I want. In the meantime, I went to the supermarket and bought some coffee beans, ground them coarse at the store, and I'll use my French press.

#4 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,722 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 01:02 PM

We have one of those, too! Then you can put in any scoops of any coffee you want! :thumbup: :woot:

I always put in too much, though. I usually have to make Rich do it when I use that little thing. :lol:

#5 hippiechickme

hippiechickme
  • VibeTribe
  • 671 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 05:57 PM

I have a Keurig at home. I use the reusable filter all the time. The K- Cups are expensive I think.
I only like the dark roasts of the Green Mountain. I find the other roasts to be too light for my taste.
I like all that I have tried that are in the blue boxes. Don't know what brand they are though.

#6 fire_rocket

fire_rocket
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 01:07 PM

Check out Green Mt. Coffee's Cafe Express- it's a customer program that gives you discounts on your K-Cups, plus an automatic ordering system. If you want 3 boxes per month every month you will receive your 3 boxes, or however many you want at whatever frequency. :)

http://www.greenmoun...me=cafe-express

#7 hippiechickme

hippiechickme
  • VibeTribe
  • 671 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 06:41 PM

Yes we get the automatic delivery every other month.

#8 unbroken_chain

unbroken_chain
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,823 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 02:32 PM

THE HOT CHOCOLATE IS KINDA WEAK BUT I CANT STOP DDDDDRRINNNKINGGG IT

#9 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,722 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 05:58 PM

I don't see the point of hot chocolate k-cups and tea. You can buy tea bags for way cheaper, get way more of them. Same with cocoa.

That's just me though. :funny1:

#10 Karen

Karen
  • VibeTribe
  • 9,998 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 06:01 PM

I don't see the point of hot chocolate k-cups and tea. You can buy tea bags for way cheaper, get way more of them. Same with cocoa.

That's just me though. :funny1:

agreed!