Bridezillas on WE...

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,729 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 02:56 PM

Anybody else watch this? I put it on yesterday and was sitting there like :eek:. Holy fuckin' bitches, batman! They scream and bitch about EVERYTHING, and lots of it is stupid shit! :lol: Seriously, this show makes me really want a small wedding. :lmao:

Rich was like, WILL YOU TURN THIS OFF?!!!!!! :joker: :bolt:

Crazy ladies. :funny1:

#2 Dr. Lostreality

Dr. Lostreality
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,536 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 03:54 PM

heh we were just talking about that show not 10 minutes ago...like, how do they know they are going to act crazy? And if they are on a show called bridezilla, won't they act super crazy?

we checked the website...they pay the brides $2500 and they have them send in an audition tape....

#3 HoopsTer

HoopsTer
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,915 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 04:00 PM

Stephen and I used to obsessively watch all the bridal shows on WE and whatever other channels. Don't tell him I told you though. :funny1:

Im not a fan of Bridezillas though. It makes me uncomfortable to watch people be that unkind to one another, I don't care if they do get a payment for it. not. nice. :sad:

#4 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,729 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 04:54 PM

All those bitches are just insane. They flip out over the smallest freakin' thing. The one we were watching...the girl was screaming at her fiance because he wasn't helping her carry shit to the car. She was all I DON'T WANT TO MARRY YOU, BLAH BLAH BLAH. Can we say PSYCHO?! Oof. Shoot me if I ever act like that. :lol:

#5 Jersey Thug

Jersey Thug
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,359 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 05:33 PM

:lol:

i don't watch those shows. i've known enough bridezillas in real life, i don't need to watch strangers acting badly toward each other over their little dramas, too :lol:

(yeah. shoot me if i ever flip over dumb shit, or think the world revolves around me just because i'm getting hitched. wtf?)

#6 SunshineDrummer

SunshineDrummer

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 12,350 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 06:45 PM

There used to be a different version of this show a few years back (before I got married) and it seemed a little more realistic. Yes, the brides got crazed as their weddings approached and there was some nastiness, but they didn't act like the mean vindictive bitches on the newer version of the show. Those girls are horrible! I gave up watching it.

#7 HoopsTer

HoopsTer
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,915 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 06:52 PM

There used to be a different version of this show a few years back (before I got married) and it seemed a little more realistic. Yes, the brides got crazed as their weddings approached and there was some nastiness, but they didn't act like the mean vindictive bitches on the newer version of the show. Those girls are horrible! I gave up watching it.

yah,
Stephen has season 2 on DVD because some chick he went to highschool with was on it. :lol:
It has definitely changed!

#8 Wende

Wende
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,138 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 03:04 AM

I think i'm a bridezilla this week. :(

#9 mamapajama

mamapajama
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,133 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 03:14 AM

No, you are not Wende. I think anyone would be concerned about the things you are concerned about. You have people to help you and you just have to put one foot in front of the other for a few more days, tick a few things off each day. It is going to be so much fun and you are going to have a wonderful day.

#10 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,729 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 11:58 AM

Rich and I were watching the Golden Girls marathon on Monday, and every commercial break they played a preview for the new season of Bridezillas. I am so NOT watching it. So fuckin' annoying. They kept showing this one broad freaking out about her cake and then smashing it with her hand. "I want chocolate!" SMASH! Some big girl whining "you aren't supposed to look better than me".

Holy shit. Seriously? I can't deal with it. :lol:

Somebody please shoot me in the face if I ever act like that. They are everything I don't want to be on my wedding day. This is why I want a small wedding on the beach...no fuckin' drama. :lol:

#11 Wende

Wende
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,138 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 04:28 PM

There is drama no matter what. You can however just let it all flow and it will take care of itself really.

I find that if you don't care too much, it works better.

#12 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,729 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 05:26 PM

Well I certainly won't be screaming about cake and my hair and all that shit, that's for sure. Freakin' idiots. :lol:

#13 Wende

Wende
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,138 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 06:02 PM

I was screaming about my hair at the last minute. It was horrible. :lol:

#14 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,729 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 06:19 PM

At least you didn't do this:

[ame][/ame]

(Fake, but still...:lol: )

#15 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,729 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 06:21 PM

Posted Image

#16 Wende

Wende
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,138 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 06:29 PM

I totally did do that. Minus the cutting and screaming. I wanted to scream, but I kept it all in and cried instead.

I kept breaking the flowers and then after I had it ok, the photographer thought I had somehting in my hair and tried to pluck out my flowers. FUCKING PHOTOGRAPHER.. :lol:

#17 Dr. Lostreality

Dr. Lostreality
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,536 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 07:02 PM

I was screaming about my hair at the last minute. It was horrible. :lol:

yeah my hairdryer broke AS I WAS DRYING MY HAIR FOR THE WEDDING. Almost had a shit fit, but thankfully years of living ghetto-style means I was able to jerry-rig it. Although now the buttons don't work and it's permanently on 'High" so you have to unplug it to turn it off :lol:

#18 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,729 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 01:44 PM

I was watching a show on WE called "Bulging Brides". I need to go on that. :funny1:

But anyhoo, I'm so sick of the preview of bridezillas of the girl screaming about her cake.

I WANT CHOCOLATE CAKE! *smash*

What a bunch of bitches! :eek:

I saw another one where a girl had a lady come in with decorations, and she was blatantly being an asshole to her and wrecking them. I can't believe these people! Psycho hose beasts!

#19 Wende

Wende
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,138 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 02:16 PM

Don't believe everything you see on TV.

#20 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,729 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 02:56 PM

I know that, but still...fucking crazy!

#21 Wende

Wende
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,138 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 03:30 PM

I get angry when I watch that shit. One of the reasons I killed my TV. STupid thing.

#22 Karen

Karen
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,074 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 03:27 AM

I'm so glad I had my wedding at the Vibes :) Who could be a Bridezilla at the Vibes? :funny1:

#23 Hez

Hez
  • VibeTribe
  • 929 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 07:50 PM

This show is so unbelieveable that I can't believe th end up getting married, if I was one of the guys, I would be out.

#24 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,729 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 05:38 PM

Yeah, they are all psycho hose beasts! :lol:

#25 haring

haring

Banned

• Banned
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 06:51 PM

Well. People can be stressed about anything. I totally understand if brides are stressed on their most important day. I think it is fine.