TOTALLY STRESSING!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Wende

Wende
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,904 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 02:38 AM

I got an email tonight from the castle asking for Todd's cell phone so the owner can talk to him about the carriage house.

Um, why? Is the sound not working? IS there somehting wrong? WTF IS WITH THIS VAGUE BULLSHIT!!!???

Ok, Wende, nothing is wrong.....

If the sound isn't up to par, the entire gig is ruined. Oh my god. Can you imagine.

Am I being totally and completely irrational here?

#2 musicmomma

musicmomma
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,971 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 03:20 AM

:heart: good luck.

#3 mamapajama

mamapajama
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,133 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 10:57 AM

Whatever it is, Todd will make it work out. Hopefully, they just know that he will help them coordinate something because he is awesome at that and want to save you a little stress by talking to Todd directly.

It is going to be a great day.

#4 Karen

Karen
  • VibeTribe
  • 9,998 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 11:40 AM

At this point you are just guessing so please relax ok?
Everything will be fine :)

#5 Wende

Wende
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,904 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 12:52 PM

Do people not realize that being vague can only lead to guessing and wild, crazy thoughts, 6 days before the wedding?
Ugh!

#6 Dr. Lostreality

Dr. Lostreality
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,535 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 01:51 PM

calm down! Breathe!

I probably am not stressed out enough considering the amount of crap I have to do this week :)

#7 kramer

kramer
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,170 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 02:18 PM

wende, calm yourself. everything will be FINE, the boys know how to handle their sound, i'm sure the phone call is something completely benign-- stop psyching yourself out! your day will be awesome, you are getting married to the man you love, all of your friends will be there, we are gonna fling the spring. we all <3 you!! STOP STRESSING! :) want to get lunch?

#8 Dr. Lostreality

Dr. Lostreality
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,535 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 02:34 PM

also maybe he is just calling to confirm the reservation? or to finalize plans for the day of?

#9 fire_rocket

fire_rocket
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 03:11 PM

also maybe he is just calling to confirm the reservation? or to finalize plans for the day of?

Maybe Toddy has a big surprise for you that he's working with the manager on. :wink::heart: A girl can vicariously dream, right??

Everything is going to be JUST FINE and your day will be perfect. :heart::wink::heart:

#10 Wende

Wende
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,904 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 04:01 PM

wende, calm yourself. everything will be FINE, the boys know how to handle their sound, i'm sure the phone call is something completely benign-- stop psyching yourself out! your day will be awesome, you are getting married to the man you love, all of your friends will be there, we are gonna fling the spring. we all <3 you!! STOP STRESSING! :) want to get lunch?

NO Randy. Without sound they have NO SOUND! It's bad. They said, no news is good news and here they are telling me they *need* to get ahold of us. Yet, another 12 hours has past and NOTHING. I just called AGAIN and left ANOTHER voice mail, Todd just called AGAIN, and left ANOTHER voicemail.

I'm begining not to like the castle very much.:joker:

#11 kramer

kramer
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,170 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 04:19 PM

they have music events there all the time, why would there all of a sudden be no sound?

go find something to do to keep your mind occupied. you have too much time to sit and stew and make up imaginary disasters :)

besides, i would love an acoustic set. maybe rob would even bust out the violin!!! :)

#12 vinandtonic

vinandtonic
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,721 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 10:40 PM

breathe :heart:

#13 kramer

kramer
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,170 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 01:34 PM

update for you concerned ladies: sound is fine, they were calling for completely unrelated reasons! :)

#14 HoopsTer

HoopsTer
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,915 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 02:12 PM

horray! great news!

Breathe, Wende! It's all going to be wonderful!
I wish I could be there to celebrate and share your happy day! :heart:

#15 Sunny Sunshine

Sunny Sunshine
  • VibeTribe
  • 653 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 02:23 PM

Oh good to hear! It's going to be a wonderful day :heartbounce:

#16 Royal

Royal
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,660 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 12:17 AM

Dont worry if there's any trouble, we've got lesbians!

#17 Wende

Wende
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,904 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 02:38 AM

Lots of lesbians. :lol:

#18 kramer

kramer
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,170 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 02:09 PM

i'm so exciiiiiiiiiiiiited!

i got a dress (it has some purple in it for you wende) and can't wait to dance and celebrate your marriage!!!!! :) <3

#19 Amy01

Amy01
  • VibeTribe
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 07:10 AM

Everything will be ok,don't worry

#20 Wende

Wende
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,904 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 04:15 AM

Everything was awesome. Ha. I love seeing this post still on the front page. It seems just like yesturday, yet another lifetime ago.

I've been married now for 5 months. THAT IS CRAZY! Almost a half a year ago. God time flies.