• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 robberry

robberry
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,219 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 27 November 2011 - 06:26 AM

Someone puked on my friends leg during Lazarus, and then we laughed for the next hour about it. :lol:

#2 deadheadskier

deadheadskier
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,126 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 06:40 AM

Habbit was at the show? How's he doing these days?

#3 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 25,441 posts
  • LocationAbove The Waves

Posted 27 November 2011 - 06:42 AM

lolmoe:rolling:

#4 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,719 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 27 November 2011 - 02:13 PM

RC: Has neve been puked on at a concert

1. IASW

#5 moed_over

moed_over

He saw the spinning lights he knew it was a sign....

• VibeTribe
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 02:24 PM

Ugh!! That totally sucks...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9S7kg1IhZ7M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:gop:

#6 FYC (Find Your Cloud)

FYC (Find Your Cloud)
  • VibeTribe
  • 747 posts
  • LocationIn the clouds

Posted 27 November 2011 - 02:32 PM

How is this T5's fault again?
:huh:

#7 robberry

robberry
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,219 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 27 November 2011 - 04:49 PM

See other thread. ;)

#8 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 25,441 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 04:52 PM

It's always t5's fault:pimp:

#9 crujonez

crujonez
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,442 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:04 PM

T5 sucks for hamband shows, yes. Other shows I have seen there really weren't that bad. Electric Factory is amuch worse venue imo

#10 kramer

kramer
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,024 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:14 PM

can't sign my name to that list. i was puked on at Phish in '04 in Mansfield... on my birthday. nice present! :lol:

Diddy was peed on at Vibes this year. this drunk guy, while in the middle of a conversation w/ his friends, just whipped out his junk and started pissing on the field! i grabbed Diddy when i saw what was happening - he was sitting on the ground - but it was too late, he got a little sprinkled.. eeewwww

some people !!

#11 robberry

robberry
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,219 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:32 PM

can't sign my name to that list. i was puked on at Phish in '04 in Mansfield... on my birthday. nice present! :lol:

Diddy was peed on at Vibes this year. this drunk guy, while in the middle of a conversation w/ his friends, just whipped out his junk and started pissing on the field! i grabbed Diddy when i saw what was happening - he was sitting on the ground - but it was too late, he got a little sprinkled.. eeewwww

some people !!

Peed on? Really? :lmao:

#12 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 25,441 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:35 PM

It still amazes me that The Bowery Presents is even willing to put their name on Terminal 5. All their other venues are so much nicer. I also don't get why so many bands play there when they could play Roseland or Hammerstein which aren't great either but a lot better then Terminal 5.

#13 VSCT

VSCT
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,634 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 06:52 PM

I hate terminal five.
Just the way the stage is setup sucks..like if you are upstairs unless you are on the rails u cannot see anything. What a waste.
Also the last time I went there I had a sealed 5hr energy drink and they wouldnt let me bring it in.
Then I went to go get a water to have for later and they wouldnt let me have the water unopened...for some reason they had to have it opened when they sell it to you.
Just a bunch of baloney

#14 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 25,441 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 07:01 PM

I hate terminal five.
Just the way the stage is setup sucks..like if you are upstairs unless you are on the rails u cannot see anything. What a waste.
Also the last time I went there I had a sealed 5hr energy drink and they wouldnt let me bring it in.
Then I went to go get a water to have for later and they wouldnt let me have the water unopened...for some reason they had to have it opened when they sell it to you.
Just a bunch of baloney

Yup I bring a cap from a soda or water bottle whenever I go there.

#15 robberry

robberry
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,219 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 27 November 2011 - 08:04 PM

Oh, and getting sexually harrassed going in wasn't fun either. The woman who checked me definitely grabbed both my ass cheeks, and the said, "go on in babe." :lol:

At least they didn't dig through my wallet. How can they legally do that to people?

#16 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 25,441 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 08:11 PM

Oh, and getting sexually harrassed going in wasn't fun either. The woman who checked me definitely grabbed both my ass cheeks, and the said, "go on in babe." :lol:

At least they didn't dig through my wallet. How can they legally do that to people?

Probably the same woman that put her hands in my pants and grabbed my cock at biscuits and said "Whoa that is all you in there" as JnJn looked on with horror all over her face:lol:

#17 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,422 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 09:09 PM

Yeah.....

#18 jg

jg
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,932 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 09:52 PM

I also don't get why so many bands play there when they could play Roseland or Hammerstein which aren't great either but a lot better then Terminal 5.

Bands get a larger slice of the pie at T5. End of story.

#19 KtotheP

KtotheP
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 10:49 PM

Bands get a larger slice of the pie at T5. End of story.

/thread