• Please log in to reply
252 replies to this topic

#251 Kuzsin

Kuzsin
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:21 PM

I think it's just smart advertising from a business standpoint

......maybe it is....its very hard to be successful at expanding into different musical styles...most fests buckle over when this happens....vibes is in a tough spot right now...I wish them luck and a great lineup that will satisfy everyone that has purchased tickets blindly on the fact that they have faith in ken and co.

#252 Java Time

Java Time
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,146 posts
  • Locationthe Island

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:19 AM

......maybe it is....its very hard to be successful at expanding into different musical styles...most fests buckle over when this happens....vibes is in a tough spot right now...I wish them luck and a great lineup that will satisfy everyone that has purchased tickets blindly on the fact that they have faith in ken and co.

Faith is my middle name...and Ken & Co. will rise to the occasion :thumbsup:

DSO and 7 walkers will help fill a Dead fix ina worst case scenario....and in the day a band like fennario.

I want sumthin rockin or groovin late nite...

#253 Java Time

Java Time
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,146 posts
  • Locationthe Island

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:20 AM

Faith is my middle name...and Ken & Co. will rise to the occasion :thumbsup:

DSO and 7 walkers will help fill a Dead fix ina worst case scenario....and in the day a band like fennario.

I want sumthin rockin or groovin late nite...