• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#51 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,732 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 07:08 PM

I love hydrangeas so much! :heart:

I want to attempt to grow some bushes at our new house when the time is right! They are very picky, though, and love sea air, so that could pose a problem. They are beautiful on the Cape! :heart:

#52 Dr. Lostreality

Dr. Lostreality
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,536 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 12:54 PM

ooh i wanted to tell you...i was at michaels right before our wedding (the chain arts and crafts store) and they had a wedding aisle and a bunch of beach-wedding themed wedding stuff like cake toppers with sea shells and stuff like that. Anyways, I thought of you and wanted to let you know. :)

#53 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,732 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 10:59 PM

Ooh! Thanks!!! The most I've done is just sigh at stuff online. :lol: No way near actually going to look at stuff in person. Our house is looking pretty promising to being sold, so wish us luck! Once we settle into a new house and all that jazz, then I plan on going to look at stuff!!! :woot:

(I'll have to sneak into the wedding aisle to get a peek at least next time I go in there for yarn! :funny1: )

#54 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,732 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 02:50 PM

I'm going to AC Moore tonight for some knitting needles. I'ma slink down the wedding aisle. :funny1:

#55 bsktcase

bsktcase
  • VibeTribe
  • 316 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 03:26 PM

I love hydrangeas so much! :heart:

I want to attempt to grow some bushes at our new house when the time is right! They are very picky, though, and love sea air, so that could pose a problem. They are beautiful on the Cape! :heart:

My mother has a beautiful pale green hydrangea bush in the back yard. It was a cutting from my great-grandparents' house. The thing is about six feet tall and blooms like crazy.

Other hydrangeas she has are tiny and don't bloom as much. Hmm....

But yeah, they're picky little buggers!

#56 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,732 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 05:21 PM

They are random like that. Rich's Mom has 2 bushes in the yard...1 blooms, the other doesn't. His sister also has one that blooms like crazy. So freakin' pretty! :heart:

#57 bsktcase

bsktcase
  • VibeTribe
  • 316 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 05:42 PM

There are tips to taking care of them (dead-heading at certain times, chopping them down low to encourage new growth, adding acidic nutrients, etc) but when I have a plant, I want it to do what it's supposed to do. "LOOK PRETTY, DAMMIT!" ;)

#58 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,732 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 08:21 PM

Yeah, I would probably kill them. I'm not very good with plants. :lol:

I like something I can water once a week and call it a day. :funny1:

#59 DaisySibyl

DaisySibyl
  • VibeTribe
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:47 PM

The dress is amazing, I really like it. It would look really great on you. I like your style

#60 Dianyee

Dianyee
  • VibeTribe
  • 4 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 13 November 2014 - 07:50 AM

Wow, it's really cute, especially the cakes, seems tasting good.

Aww, these are so cute:

BeachChairFrame.jpg

beach_wedding_favors.jpg

How cute is this cake?:

megs_beach_cake.jpg