Holiday Gifts for The Angels!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Sunshower

Sunshower
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,456 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 11:57 PM

OK! So what are u gettin the most important angels in your life? Hmm...I think Zoey would like a new scratching post (as is evident by the numerous pieces of cardboard on my living room floor) and Lyla would definitely LOVE more lap time with me. Casey (my cockatiel) is tough. I think I will get her a new chewie! And YOU?:heart:

#2 Jersey Thug

Jersey Thug
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,379 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 03:27 AM

i want to get Sammy and Frodo a Drinkwell water fountain. it's kind of expensive, but i think they'd really dig it and cats never drink enough water.

Scarlett got a new plant for his tank. he likes it :)

#3 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,732 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 03:24 PM

Henrietta - New fishing pole toy, new kitty bed
Toonces - Some toys, scratching post
Tramp - Bones
Frasier - Treats
Lily - Toys & treats
Huckleberry - Treats and a soccerball toy

:heart:

#4 Sunshower

Sunshower
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,456 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 07:00 PM

Jennie, I really like the idea of that fountain too! Been checking it out and wanting to buy one for the babies. Georgi, I love all the wonderful things you got for your angels. Our babies are sooo worth it!:heart:

#5 Drop_o_Rain

Drop_o_Rain

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 08:18 PM

CAT PEOPLE... buy the cat magnet.

OMG. My old kitty kitty who doesn't like anything anymore except when I take a nap with her LOVES this freeking thing!!

Posted Image

This year she is getting a set of steps so she doesn't have to jump up on the bed. I am babying her.

And the dog is getting a new blanket, that she will probably eat.... some toys that will last a minute, and some biscuits.

#6 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,732 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 09:47 PM

Our babies are definitely worth it! :heart:

And omg...I want to get that cat magnet! :eek:

And Kimmy...your dog eats blankets, too? We just had to donate a nice fleece blanket (that was huge!) to the dogs since Tramp made it look like swiss cheese in about 5 minutes that he was unsupervised.

#7 Sunshower

Sunshower
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,456 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 03:10 AM

I like that Kimmy!

#8 LisaMarie

LisaMarie
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,086 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 01:46 PM

My pooch is getting some rawhides, a hippo tubby tummie and a kong wubba. She has been camped out under the Christmas tree, I think she knows Santa is coming soon.

#9 Sunshower

Sunshower
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,456 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 03:27 PM

Mah kittehs could smell the nip in the package last night and they were goin BONKERS! I am gonna give them their gifts tonight!

#10 Royal

Royal
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,000 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 09:37 PM

Natalie got a pink cat-nip mouse. I can hear her playing with it upstairs.

I love her. (((((((((((((((((((Natalie))))))))))))))))))

#11 pixiebug

pixiebug
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,305 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 04:20 PM

Kisa got a bunch of toys, plus Cheese Mountain :lol:

Posted Image

#12 nancykind

nancykind

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 15,711 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 04:06 PM

oooh i like that cat magnet thing!

i stopped buying mine toys and i was fully justified - again - this year as proven by the shoebox full of toys my neices sent them! :lol:

i do take a little coffee creamer from work and divide one of those between them on christmas day, new years day, birthdays, etc. :)

#13 Sunshower

Sunshower
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,456 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 08:53 PM

Oh, I also gave them a lil tuna (even the outside kitteh)!:wink:

#14 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,732 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 09:39 PM

Cheese mountain! :funny1:

#15 vinandtonic

vinandtonic
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,740 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 11:24 PM

Our cats are so spoiled all year they didn't get any presents. ;) Although I did pick up a half price pet bed for Atiticus at Petsmart a few days after xmas. he loves it!

We have a drinkwell and it's great. Yes, they are expensive, but so worth it, IMO. You just need to be sure you change the filters regularly and take it apart and do a good detail clean on it about once a month.
We also keep a big ceramic bowl of water next to it in case they feel like drinking out of that instead.

#16 Sunshower

Sunshower
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,456 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 04:58 AM

Thanx for the input, Elayne! I really think I want to get one of those fountains in the VERY near future!:smile: