Photo
- - - - -

Recurring dream characters... shared dreams?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Amber Morgaine

Amber Morgaine
  • VibeTribe
  • 149 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 05 April 2009 - 11:25 PM

I have been over endowed with dreams lately revolving around a certain charactor.... some times multiple times a week.
Mostly it's cool & I actually try to fall back asleep into the dream after I wake up....
Other times I just want to know what it is that makes this person so frequent of a visitor & how I could stop the seemingly endless repitition of visits...

Will you ever just leave my subconscious alone?!?:joker:

I wonder if there is there some connection I should clearly see, but don't?:undecided:
Is this my subconscious just filling a void that I'm missing in everyday life currently?:psiholog:

The weirdest thing is the feeling I get from these dreams.... like they're not only mine.....
Is this person crashing in on my dreams on purpose?:carcrash:
Did you ever have a dream involving a friend and wonder if they were having the same dream?:huh::detective:

#2 DeadbeatDaydream

DeadbeatDaydream
  • VibeTribe
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 06:39 PM

My boyfriend and I share dreams sometimes.. and we both dreamed of each other constantly before we ever met.. we bumped into each other, and both knew we were made for each other! we've been together ever since we met, and .. the dreams stopped that we were having of each other.. now we just share the same dreams of other things, people and situations. While we were getting to know each other we learned that we both accidentally have lucid dreams and travel the Astral Planes. We probably met somewhere in the cosmos and just visited each other frequently until life brought our souls together... i guess what i'm saying is that maybe you're going to meet one of the best friends you'll have, or just someone who might affect your life in some way. ya never know ;)