Photo
- - - - -

Vibes Street Team -- Join us in spreading the good Vibes!!!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 StreetShimon

StreetShimon
  • VibeTribe
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 06:07 PM

Hi Vibes Tribe,

This is Erin and I work with Shimon Presents! We're super excited to be working with GOTV and managing their street teams, online and on the streets! We would love your help in getting the word out abo*ut this year's Vibes*. Our program is a reward based program where i*n exchange for your hard work we will be offering several different levels of rewards (merchandise, discounted tickets, and a limited number of weeke*nd passes set aside for the top team me*mbers). However, if you just want to help out for the love of Vibes, we're happy to send you an individual package to get out as you please.

As you all know Vibes and the Dead have a very special connection. We're currently putting together a Street Team to be at all of the upcoming Dead concerts. If you are interested in helping get the word out about Vibes and are planning on being at one or more Dead show this summer tour, please be sure to sign up for our street team.

The sign up form is on the GOTV website at - http://gatheringofth...009/street team

Once signed up, someone from streetteam@shimonpresents.com will be in touch with you.

Feel free to let others know about how they can help spread the good Vibes!

Thanks Vibe Tribe!!!

-Erin
Shimon Presents, Inc.
:v:

#2 BruthaKyle

BruthaKyle
  • VibeTribe
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 04:31 PM

I'll be at the Worcester show and will be glad to help.....:v:

#3 HABIT

HABIT
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 03:17 AM

Is their a ladder to climb like starting on the street team and working your way up or are you just looking for street teamers 1 year at a time?

#4 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,365 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 06:48 PM

... at all of the upcoming Dead concerts.

Um...

Edited to add: LMAO. Missed the date on the OP.

#5 Java Time

Java Time
  • VibeTribe
  • 9,114 posts
  • Locationthe Island

Posted 19 March 2011 - 03:03 AM

Hi Vibes Tribe,

This is Erin and I work with Shimon Presents! We're super excited to be working with GOTV and managing their street teams, online and on the streets! We would love your help in getting the word out abo*ut this year's Vibes*. Our program is a reward based program where i*n exchange for your hard work we will be offering several different levels of rewards (merchandise, discounted tickets, and a limited number of weeke*nd passes set aside for the top team me*mbers). However, if you just want to help out for the love of Vibes, we're happy to send you an individual package to get out as you please.

As you all know Vibes and the Dead have a very special connection. We're currently putting together a Street Team to be at all of the upcoming Dead concerts. If you are interested in helping get the word out about Vibes and are planning on being at one or more Dead show this summer tour, please be sure to sign up for our street team.

The sign up form is on the GOTV website at - http://gatheringofth...009/street team

Once signed up, someone from streetteam@shimonpresents.com will be in touch with you.

Feel free to let others know about how they can help spread the good Vibes!

Thanks Vibe Tribe!!!

-Erin
Shimon Presents, Inc.
:v:

Kudos to the team...someone was quite the diligent li'l worker at Best Buy Furthur last Sat. :thumbup:

#6 allmenarepirates

allmenarepirates
  • VibeTribe
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 10:56 PM

i'd love to help out. i'm trying to get to vibes now. thinking of checking out the jersey show too. peace out, scott:gop:

#7 pure silliness

pure silliness
  • VibeTribe
  • 74 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 01:03 AM

would love to help