Blargh...

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Lazy Lightning

Lazy Lightning
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,236 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 11:05 PM

Tyler got turned back at the border. Now we are both "stuck" on either side of the bloody thing, and I don't know when we will even be seeing one another.

I am so tired of this. Please, Please, PLEASE let me get into the next round of interviews at the NVC!!! Gah, why does it have to be so difficult for two people who love each other and are already MARRIED to fucking BE TOGETHER?!

I'm numb. This sucks. And it hurts, b/c now we may not see one another until we are in the new year. It's exhausting.

Thanks for letting me vent. We'll soldier on. And hope for the best - for a quick interview date. And then once we are together I hope that there will never have to be anymore of these situations that force us apart.

#2 In A Violent Way

In A Violent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 288 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 11:08 PM

WTF?

I hope this resolves soon.

#3 Lazy Lightning

Lazy Lightning
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,236 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 11:11 PM

Ugh, he's already been up here twice and there weren't any problems either time... WTF indeed.

It's making me feel very, very alone right now. :cry:

#4 Karen

Karen
  • VibeTribe
  • 9,998 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 12:32 AM

Ugh! So sorry darlin'

What was their reason for turning him away?

#5 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 22,812 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 01:16 AM

:heart::heart::heart:

#6 Erinisme

Erinisme
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,416 posts
  • LocationJersey Fresh

Posted 01 November 2011 - 04:15 AM

ya, why was he turned away? :( I hope there's a quick and easy happy resolve in the near future

#7 nancykind

nancykind

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 15,615 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 11:37 AM

my parents got married and within 2 weeks my dad was sent to new zealand for 6 months. it sucks, no doubt, but i have faith in you both that you'll manage. :heart:

#8 Lazy Lightning

Lazy Lightning
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,236 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 01:00 PM

Thanks for the support folks - it's just so frustrating b/c it is up to the customs agents whether or not the allow someone into the country, and that makes it sort of arbitrary. The fact that we are married and have pending immigration seems to be a real snagging point for crossing borders. I know we'll be fine, but it's just so disappointing when we were expecting to see one another and now don't know when that will actually be possible.

Well, now it's all just a waiting game like it has been all along. We've gone longer without being able to see one another, but never when we were only 2 hours away!!! Seems kinda silly when ya look at it that way. :rolleyes:

I'm just trying to keep my eyes on the prize and know that soon there won't be any reason we need to live separately ever again. :heart:

#9 vinandtonic

vinandtonic
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,721 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 03:35 PM

:heart: