• LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:00 PM

http://www.wtnh.com/...o/watch_us_live

#104 KrisNYG

KrisNYG
  • VibeTribe
  • 9,152 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:05 PM

Arrests have been made. News said it was 12 that refused to leave camp, a lady in a wheel chair was spared. I'm sure there is more to the story but that is what is being reported. Looks like Condor is one of the 12.

http://www.wfsb.com/...ory/208501/news

#105 KrisNYG

KrisNYG
  • VibeTribe
  • 9,152 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:35 PM

Add Moose to the list of 12.

#106 Tabbooma

Tabbooma
  • VibeTribe
  • 23,644 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:15 PM

We did go out in style, that is for the camp phase of occupy, there is more to come and you just don't get it.

http://bambuser.com/v/2564956 So much for going out in style

#107 Jersey Thug

Jersey Thug
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,346 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:43 PM

i hope Brody, Condormania and friends are treated fairly and make it home safely :heart:

#108 Tabbooma

Tabbooma
  • VibeTribe
  • 23,644 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:53 PM

Josh and Brody were held Tabbooma believes for not having ID's on them, Sean and the rest were processed quickly, Brody did get screwed, they busted him basically for speaking out, freaking asshole cops wrestled him to the ground.. It was total bullshit. Tabbooma is proud of all his occcupier friends for standing up to make change in this country and thanks to the boardies that helped and supported, much appreciated. This is not over... moving onto next phase. ;)

i hope Brody, Condormania and friends are treated fairly and make it home safely :heart:

#109 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,623 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:12 PM

I was referring to the girl going nuts who was doing the video down there, she was a non-stop, screaming, raving lunatic.

Those arrested did exactly the right thing from what I saw. They took a stand, made their point and passively resisted when being arrested. Those actions helped prevent people getting hurt as well as kept things from escalating.

But that girl with the camera clearly wanted to start shit.

#110 KrisNYG

KrisNYG
  • VibeTribe
  • 9,152 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:44 PM

Hey Tabbles, I saw the balloons. :thup: :D

#111 Tabbooma

Tabbooma
  • VibeTribe
  • 23,644 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:05 PM

Flying tents are cool ;)

#112 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,729 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:32 PM

Calling cops "pigs" is doing the right thing? :lol:

Right. :lol:

#113 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 26,994 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:56 PM

Condormania getting the purple glove treatment.

Posted Image

#114 Tabbooma

Tabbooma
  • VibeTribe
  • 23,644 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:14 PM

Call them as you see them.

Calling cops "pigs" is doing the right thing? :lol: Right. :lol:

#115 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,729 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 01:30 AM

:yawn:

#116 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,623 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 01:32 AM

Yeah, seems it was more than just the one girl that was acting classless. Apparently they had assholes among them from the start.

I guess public servants and/or regular folks just trying to support their families aren't considered part of the 99% by some of these folk.

It'd be poetic justice if this piece of shit was injured and dying and needed the cops to help save his sorry ass.

Six months later, Occupy leaves Green

The “occupation” has ended: after six months on the Green and a protracted legal battle with the city, Occupy New Haven is finally gone.

Police removed Occupy protesters from their Upper Green site early Wednesday morning, allowing the city’s parks department to clear the Upper Green of tents and debris. Occupy’s departure ended a two-month saga of city efforts to bring about the protest’s removal — first through talks and then forcibly — and came one day after the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit ruled that the city could legally remove the protesters from the Green.

“In the 28 weeks since Oct. 15 this became less about [protesting income inequality] and more it seemed about occupying the Upper Green, and holding onto that space,” Mayor John DeStefano Jr. said after the eviction. “It was important in my opinion and the opinion of the proprietors [of the Green] to secure the use of the Green for the rest of the city. I think that was the right decision, and I think most of New Haven felt that way.”

Posted Image

Beginning at around 8 a.m., the deadline set by the New Haven Police Department for members of Occupy New Haven to vacate the Green, police began to arrest protesters who sat and linked arms around a tent and refused to leave. While some protesters passively protested inside the encampment, others stood outside the encampment and yelled at police officers.

Though at the beginning of Occupy New Haven’s six-month stint, protestors enjoyed a friendly relationship with police officials, relations have soured dramatically since protesters filed a federal lawsuit against the city in attempt to maintain their encampment. As the police arrived Wednesday morning, Occupy protesters called officers “facsist pigs” and “dogs,” brandishing a sign that read “New Haven Police: You are the underpaid servants of the 1 percent.”

“I don’t care if one of you gets killed and I see it happen,” Josh Heltke, one of Occupy New Haven’s earliest members, shouted to police officers during the eviction. “I will never cooperate, ever.” Heltke was later arrested for trying to enter the encampment site after it had been cleared of protesters.

According to DeStefano, who praised the “incredible professionalism and discipline” NHPD officers displayed at the eviction, a total of 13 protesters were arrested and charged with disorderly conduct, interfering with police or both.

An Occupy supporter who identified himself as Frank called the eviction “disgraceful” and “disrespectful” to the American ideal of peaceful protest. The city, he said, should have given Occupy more than a day after the appeals court ruling to leave the Green.
After the immediate campground was clear of protesters, a hazmat team and bomb-sniffing dog examined tents and debris for any dangerous material. After police found a sleeping homeless man in one of the tents, who apologized to police and said he overslept before leaving the encampment, bulldozers began to clear the encampment nearly 100 minutes after the eviction began.

At a press conference after the eviction, DeStefano said the cost to the city of the Occupy protest, including six months of city services for protesters and the restoration of the Green, will total around $145,000. Deputy Director of Parks, Recreation and Trees Christy Hass said the city would begin uncompacting the dirt under the former encampment and reseeding bare swaths of the Green this week. If all goes according to plan, she said the Green might be restored before the summer.

Occupy protesters are free to return to the Green as soon as they want, DeStefano said.

“If Occupy participants return to the Green today, they are free to use the Green consistent with city regulations until 10 o’clock tonight,” DeStefano said. “They will not be permitted to erect structures on the Green, but they have a right to be there as do other residents of the city.”

Wednesday marked the end of long series of twists and turns in the city’s attempt to clear the Green of the Occupy encampment. The city invited Occupy protesters to two meetings in City Hall in February to determine the future of the Green after city officials and the Green’s legal proprietors — a group that has perpetuated itself since the 17th century — decided that the protest was unacceptably hindering public use of the Green.

But after Occupy members rejected a city proposal, officials issued a notice to protesters that they would have to leave the Green by mid-March. Attorney Norm Pattis took up the protest’s cause in court, filing a last-minute lawsuit claiming officials were unfairly infringing on protesters’ First Amendment rights.

Though Pattis managed to win Occupy New Haven nearly a month of extra time on the Green, protesters finally ran out of legal options when the federal appeals court issued its ruling Tuesday morning and a state housing court turned down an appeal that afternoon. Following the appeals court ruling, police warned protesters that they would be evicted at 8 a.m. the following day.

Despite their defeat, some protesters are sticking to their mantra of “You can’t evict an idea.”

Ty Hailey, one of the plaintiffs in the lawsuit against the city, said he does not think the eviction will hurt the Occupy movement.

“I’m still feeling really positive about this,” Hailey said.

A group of around 40 Occupy protesters met for their weekly general assembly meeting Wednesday evening, this time on the Lower Green. There, protesters shared stories of the eviction and said they were “proud” of the way they had acted earlier Wednesday.

Occupy New Haven, which arrived in the city on Oct. 15, was the longest-lasting encampment of the Occupy protest movement in New England.

http://www.yaledaily...s-green-defeat/

#117 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 23,138 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:16 AM

Much love & respect for those thinking with their hearts and feeling with their heads. :heart: :heart:

#118 Tabbooma

Tabbooma
  • VibeTribe
  • 23,644 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:37 AM

Jack you have no idea who or what was down there, you read some one lined accounts of a couple comments tossed at cops and you make sweeping judgements against the whole group... The group coexisted with the cops for a long time, the cops knew this was a passive final resistance with a handful sitting around a tent when this douchebag cop white shirt starting pushing people around and was looking for a fight, also the cops marched throught the camp at 3am the night before waking everyone up and checking tents and making comments about raiding the camp, this was something they had never done before, again looking to push some buttons. That officer and a couple other cops were looking for a fight and they did not get it, so they were called some names and it is the end of the world? Brody got busted for being loud, total fucking bullshit, Tabbooma was right there. Remember alot of theses peole spent a lot of time and put in a a whole lot of effort into this and to watch the cops drag your friends off will rile even the most passive. I suggest either you get involved in something and stop bitching from the side lines, it is real easy to judge, mock and or complain from the sideline, the hard part is actually getting involved.

#119 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,623 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 01:14 PM

No, I wasn't there, but I've watched hours of video of what went on down there and there was obviously more than a couple of protesters there who IMO were real pieces of shit. Didn't you just say "call them as you see them?" That's exactly what I'm doing.

I have no doubt there were good folk too but that doesn't negate the assholes.

And no, I have not once made sweeping judgements against the whole group. In fact, I've gone out of my way to make sure I've acknowledged those trying to do the right thing in the right way.

Some of these protesting douchebags, on the other hand, have no problem lumping all the "pigs" together, pushing buttons and hurling vitriolic insults at them, from what I saw they seemed to be just trying to do their job.

They knew it was over and they knew anyone that stayed there was going to be arrested. If they can't control themselves and act like normal human beings they probably should have left rather than stay there just to bitch, yell and scream like spoiled little brats who didn't get their way.

I understand you and others have a personal commitment to what's going on down there and that should be commended, but that closeness can also blind one from seeing things objectively. Case in point, you stated they were "taking the higher ground and cleaning the place up" but from all the video I saw there was shit left all around, enough so that they had to bring in heavy equipment to clean it out.

#120 little frog

little frog
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 04:53 PM

jack .. if you read the article you'll see the city gave the protesters 24 hours notice to clean the whole encampment. not really enough time to take down what took months to put up .. not sure if you are really paying attention to all the details here. ;)

Also, this is a protest. I just wanted to say it out loud because you seem have an odd concept of what a protest consists of .. you were expecting a welcome committee for the police to dismantle a protest? that makes no sense at all. A protest makes no waves if protesters comply with every demand to keep silent, keep clean and keep out of sight. The purpose of a protest is to create dialog, make waves, create change, attention in other words .. etc. I know you know this, I'm not trying to be demeaning, but your comments seem a little silly here.

And I know you are the MOST law abiding citizen in the country and you have NEVER even once had a bad thought about a person in authority, let alone disagreed with our perfect government, but not all of us are as fabulous as you .. unfortunately ;)

also ... i'm so glad you watch HOURS of video .. you armchair warrior you!

kidding .. love you jack, but really, i had to tease you on this one .. i honestly think you'd be 100% worse if it were your cause you were fighting.

#121 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 23,138 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:12 PM

Posted Image

#122 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,623 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:37 PM

Did they expect the city to just wait around for them to clean up? The writing was on the wall and they knew the end was near. The place was left trashed.

Yes it was a protest and apparently the city was wrong to try and help out the protesters as much as they did and would have been better served just throwing them out right away rather than trying to work with them.

Do you really think the actions of some of those assholes at the end helped create dialogue? The bullshit they were spewing did nothing constructive at all and only made the rest of them look bad. The hate-filled rhetoric they were directing towards supposedly fellow 99%ers for simply doing their jobs and trying to feed their children is reprehensible.

Those who would choose to support and defend their actions might want to take a step back and re-evaluate their position.

You're 100% wrong if you think I'd support what those assholes did no matter what the cause

#123 Tabbooma

Tabbooma
  • VibeTribe
  • 23,644 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:36 PM

Again, you are not there but continue to past judgements, as for the mess, we, yes we started cleaning up the camp right after an emergency GA after the 11:00AM court ruling and started taking down tents just after noon, had the large tents down and were cleaning up into the night when some cops came by and said they were coming in at 8:00AM in the morning, even with that the site was still being cleaned into the night, it took 6 months to build, no way it was getting done by morning, would of been nice to have a couple days to get it removed by us. So yes we did take the higher ground, we lost the final court decision, started right away to break the camp down, we had a passive final resistance, obviously not up to your arm chair quaterback standards, but I really dont care because you just fall into the group of all the other naysayers that bitch and moan from the side line but never get involved... Tabbooma commends you, your life must be all roses. ;) Tabbooma still loves you Jack, gonna hug some change into you at the vibes. lol :)

#124 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,623 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:04 PM

I don't doubt there were some people working and taking it down. Hell I've seen you bust your balls when you're supposed to be relaxing and having fun. But these pics seem to show more people standing around doing nothing rather than helping out. I'd assume the ones who were doing the work were some of the same folk that were arrested and that those hanging around doing nothing are the ones that were acting like assholes. I mean really, setting up donut traps?

Honestly, if I was there and involved I probably would have torn some of these idiots a new asshole.

I look forward to seeing you man. Please don't take what I'm saying the wrong way, I know there were good people doing the right thing down there but there's not a doubt in mind there were more than a few people there that wanted to start shit and deserved to be dope slapped. I just can't see defending those people.

http://bambuser.com/v/2564842

http://bambuser.com/v/2564769

http://bambuser.com/v/2562907

#125 Tabbooma

Tabbooma
  • VibeTribe
  • 23,644 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:27 PM

Name calling and donuts is far from starting shit. A few cops wanted a fight and they did not get it. Tabbooma has spoken :)

#126 FYC (Find Your Cloud)

FYC (Find Your Cloud)
  • VibeTribe
  • 747 posts
  • LocationIn the clouds

Posted 21 April 2012 - 01:47 AM

<3

#127 china cat

china cat
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,991 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:03 AM

Thank you Condor, Moose, New Haven demonstrators, and all those carrying the torch. I am proud to know you.

#128 FYC (Find Your Cloud)

FYC (Find Your Cloud)
  • VibeTribe
  • 747 posts
  • LocationIn the clouds

Posted 21 April 2012 - 02:14 PM

things aren't looking awesome and I have been told by several attorneys if I hire a lawyer it's going to cost a minimum of $1,000 to retain legal counsel on this. contacted the ACLU. we will see how this goes. I was filming the arrests not engaging in civil disobedience. I was targeted for being a press contact and vocal with the bullhorn on the two eviction days prior. I am hoping for the best...

<3

#129 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,623 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:08 PM

Name calling and donuts is far from starting shit. A few cops wanted a fight and they did not get it. Tabbooma has spoken :)

I disagree, hurling hate-filled insults, wishing death and incurable disease on others and taunting them is most definitely trying to start shit.

What were the cops who wanted to start a fight doing?

#130 Tabbooma

Tabbooma
  • VibeTribe
  • 23,644 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:41 PM

Please... Our friends were being cuffed and carried off the green, thats when the insults were tossed, you would just stand there and watch your friends getting dragged away and show no emotion? A couple cops were pushing people, comming in the night before and making threats, showing up in such large force is starting shit. That asshole cop in the white shirt pushing people and busting Brody, Josh and others for filming and being loud, what happened to freedom of speech? Man, you were not there so it is so easy for you to judge from the safety of your house sitting behind a computer screen... Shit or get off the pot Jack... Tabbooma stopped by the Tea Party Rally at the New Haven Wharf last Sunday to listen and take in what they were saying, maybe the Boston chapter could use your help. ;)

I disagree, hurling hate-filled insults, wishing death and incurable disease on others and taunting them is most definitely trying to start shit. What were the cops who wanted to start a fight doing?

#131 Tabbooma

Tabbooma
  • VibeTribe
  • 23,644 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:08 PM

Youhooo.. Joker? Your turn :fierce: ;)

#132 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,623 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:10 PM

:lol: ok

The cops were arresting people who were KNOWINGLY breaking the law and were PURPOSELY being arrested to make their point (something which I can respect) their friends should have been applauding their courage and conviction rather than taunting those doing their job.

Were they being dragged away or carried? From what I saw they were being carried and I bet they had the option to stand and walk but refused to do so.

What kind of threats were the cops making?

Earlier you said it was "this douchebag cop white shirt starting pushing people around and was looking for a fight" now it's multiple cops pushing them? Did they seriously just come in and start pushing people around for absolutely no reason at all? With no provocation whatsoever? I would hope badge numbers were taken and charges were filed.

I'd say showing up in force was done for their own protection as well as others who might possibly been in harm's way if things took a turn for the worse. Using that logic wouldn't a large group of protesters showing up be considered starting shit?

I know I wasn't there, that doesn't change what happened or what I've seen in the videos.

If individual cops were doing anything wrong they should be held accountable but taking it out on every cop because of the actions of a few is just as wrong as the cops taking it out on every protester when a few of them do something wrong.

Tag :bigsmile:

#133 Tabbooma

Tabbooma
  • VibeTribe
  • 23,644 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:33 PM

Down these parts Tabbooma calls it being dragged away, carried away... which one would upset you? Tabbooma would not like to see any friends dragged or carried away by cops, and yes a couple cops were pushing people, the white shirt prick tried pushing Tabbooma twice... they surounded the camp with tape and told us to stay off the side walk and on the grass, which we did, they then stated pushing us back farther, it was selective who the they were pushing and or making to move farther back, again looking for a fight... There has been one video where the prick was pushing people.. Call it what you want, the camp coexisted fine with the cops for 6 months and than a couple super cops showed up this time and wanted a fight, which they did not get.. The late night 3 am event was a taunting of the occupiers. Would you like to talk about all the damage to the green and the tree that had to come because of the camp? Or how about the floating tent that failed to float away according to one of the papers... Your call ;)

:lol: ok The cops were arresting people who were KNOWINGLY breaking the law and were PURPOSELY being arrested to make their point (something which I can respect) their friends should have been applauding their courage and conviction rather than taunting those doing their job. Were they being dragged away or carried? From what I saw they were being carried and I bet they had the option to stand and walk but refused to do so. What kind of threats were the cops making? Earlier you said it was "this douchebag cop white shirt starting pushing people around and was looking for a fight" now it's multiple cops pushing them? Did they seriously just come in and start pushing people around for absolutely no reason at all? With no provocation whatsoever? I would hope badge numbers were taken and charges were filed. I'd say showing up in force was done for their own protection as well as others who might possibly been in harm's way if things took a turn for the worse. Using that logic wouldn't a large group of protesters showing up be considered starting shit? I know I wasn't there, that doesn't change what happened or what I've seen in the videos. If individual cops were doing anything wrong they should be held accountable but taking it out on every cop because of the actions of a few is just as wrong as the cops taking it out on every protester when a few of them do something wrong. Tag :bigsmile:

#134 Tabbooma

Tabbooma
  • VibeTribe
  • 23,644 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:53 PM

Super Cop

Posted Image

#135 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,623 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:51 PM

If my friends were purposely getting arrested then neither would upset me to the point of absurdity a few of those people took it to.

The old white shirt prick must be senile to try to push you anywhere, I'd be asking very politely and trying not to piss you off :lol:

I'd find it hard to argue that having people move back is looking for a fight. I'd say those who were refusing to move back after being ordered to do so were just as guilty of "looking for a fight" (could they perhaps have been preparing to bring the heavy equipment in?)

Again if it's a select few that were doing wrong that's still no reason to give them all shit.

It seems there was taunting going on by both sides.

I did see a video where the person in that wheel chair (think it was the same person) was stuck and a couple of cops went over to help push and get it unstuck.

It seems there was good people on both sides too.

#136 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 23,138 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:39 PM

things aren't looking awesome and I have been told by several attorneys if I hire a lawyer it's going to cost a minimum of $1,000 to retain legal counsel on this. contacted the ACLU. we will see how this goes. I was filming the arrests not engaging in civil disobedience. I was targeted for being a press contact and vocal with the bullhorn on the two eviction days prior. I am hoping for the best... <3

Hoping for the best as well. :heart:

#137 insolent cur

insolent cur

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 471 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:25 AM

Calling cops "pigs" is doing the right thing? :lol: Right. :lol:

it may not be the most prudent course, but it is protected speech. ;)

#138 Tabbooma

Tabbooma
  • VibeTribe
  • 23,644 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:25 AM

Frank in the chair was stuck and the cops helped him, Sara in the photo was trying to get arrested and take one for the team, was cool seeing her zipping around in her chair.. Not sure if she was arrested but not brought in... and yes there were some cool cops but the white shirt sets the tone being the boss and the man was being a total asshole and thankfully it did not explode, it got real tense when he started pushing people around. Oh and Tabbooma likes donuts ;)

If my friends were purposely getting arrested then neither would upset me to the point of absurdity a few of those people took it to. The old white shirt prick must be senile to try to push you anywhere, I'd be asking very politely and trying not to piss you off :lol: I'd find it hard to argue that having people move back is looking for a fight. I'd say those who were refusing to move back after being ordered to do so were just as guilty of "looking for a fight" (could they perhaps have been preparing to bring the heavy equipment in?) Again if it's a select few that were doing wrong that's still no reason to give them all shit. It seems there was taunting going on by both sides. I did see a video where the person in that wheel chair (think it was the same person) was stuck and a couple of cops went over to help push and get it unstuck. It seems there was good people on both sides too.

#139 china cat

china cat
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,991 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:47 PM

sad to see what this thread is becoming.

jack. please. enough.

not in this thread. please

#140 china cat

china cat
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,991 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:48 PM

China Cat likes donuts too, Tabby

#141 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,623 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:01 PM

Enough what? Saying that it's wrong to attack an entire group for the actions of a few?

Sorry, I think that's wrong no matter what the group.

#142 Tabbooma

Tabbooma
  • VibeTribe
  • 23,644 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:02 PM

Sara was ticketed but not brought in by super cop... Tabbooma is very glad China Cat Likes donuts too. :)

#143 china cat

china cat
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,991 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:15 PM

Enough what? Saying that it's wrong to attack an entire group for the actions of a few? Sorry, I think that's wrong no matter what the group.

we got it, Jack. over and over again. we got it :)

#144 china cat

china cat
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,991 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:15 PM

Glazed or chocolate frosted, tabby?

#145 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,623 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:41 PM

That's just it, as long as the action is being defended then we don't got it.

I didn't think the thread had "become" anything. Chris and I didn't agree on something and I thought we were discussing it civilly. The only thing close to any type of insult wasn't thrown by either one of us and I let it roll off rather than respond to it.

#146 Tabbooma

Tabbooma
  • VibeTribe
  • 23,644 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:14 PM

Tabbooma like both with a glass of milk ;)

Glazed or chocolate frosted, tabby?

#147 Tabbooma

Tabbooma
  • VibeTribe
  • 23,644 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:24 PM

A friend told Tabbooma last night who knows super cop, he said super cop had a small part in the Star Wars the Empire Strikes back movie.. Hmmm.. maybe he wanted to be Darth, Tabbooma is not sure but he will look into it. May 1st Kids, General Strike :)

#148 Tabbooma

Tabbooma
  • VibeTribe
  • 23,644 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:56 PM

An American Standing his ground
Posted Image

#149 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 23,138 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:20 PM

Divide and conquer tell me which side wins then?

I recommend reading : "The Art of War."

#150 Phishfolk

Phishfolk
  • VibeTribe
  • 8,851 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 01:19 PM

I'm wondering if I know the homeless guy that "over slept"