I Have A Puppy-Shadow

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Lazy Lightning

Lazy Lightning
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,236 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 02:25 PM

Since Tyler's left town, Pogo follows me EVERYWHERE... Like, from one part of the room to another - she'll get up from napping if I move just to stay right beside me, and if I'm walking back and forth doing chores, she's just one step behind me. I guess she wants to make sure that if anyone else is leaving, she doesn't get left behind! :)

#2 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 21,949 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 02:34 PM

Puppy love :smile:

#3 nancykind

nancykind

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 15,422 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 01:54 AM

if only we could explain :)

#4 Karen

Karen
  • VibeTribe
  • 9,842 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 02:39 AM

if only we could explain :)

This! Our furbabies just don't understand sometimes...poor things!
Our Sage struggled so much since Delia died. She is much better now BTW

Speaking of being lonely, hey Lola my doll face sister, I am thinking of coming up for a few days to keep you company since I will be out of work after 10/28. I think Pogo would love it! (I promise not to put my feet on Pogo since that is not something Pogo likes...haha! I remember)

XO

#5 Lazy Lightning

Lazy Lightning
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,236 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 11:47 AM

Yes, it's strange - animals understand when someone is missing, but we can't ever explain that they will be back - or that they won't be. It annoys me when people say animals don't have feelings, I have certainly seen then express joy, concern, jealousy, compassion, sorrow and even mourn for the loss of a friend. :heart:

Karen, you know you are always welcome here - bring it on says I! Feel free to email me the dates you are thinking of, (after 10/28 is a-okay by me!) it would be grand to have you here!!! :jump: