• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Misha

Misha

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 1,689 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 04:11 PM

I'm not sure where the hell this came from but Jude REALLY wants to be the Michael Jackson Thriller zombie for Halloween! I watch the video and he wears red pants, white socks, black shoes, that '80's red jacket and the zombie make-up and hair. I pretty much can figure out the whole outfit (I don't want to buy one of those crappy pre-made costumes for 40 bucks that last one day). I need help figuring out how to make the jacket. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!:crazy:
Posted Image

#2 cj

cj

canadian, eh!

• VibeTribe
  • 2,584 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 02:07 PM

no ideas how to make the jacket, but cool costume! :clapping:

jeremy is going as a junk drawer. i will grab a sweater or jacket at a thrift store and attach random stuff to it. he thought it was an awesome idea, being a collector of the random and all... :gop:

#3 soulshiny

soulshiny
  • VibeTribe
  • 626 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 09:02 PM

maybe you could spray paint an old denim jacket. and add extra material to make the front part.

evan is going to be a skelton zombie. luckily I found a store bought costume that was on sale...I'm not very crafty.

cool idea, CJ!

#4 freerange

freerange
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 10:58 PM

thanks! i'm just relieved that he is not going as a scarecrow again. last year, he remembered that was what he was the year before. i don't know if he thought you had to be the same thing every year, or what, but yay! no more making a scarecrow costume! :lol:

#5 Misha

Misha

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 1,689 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 07:41 PM

Love the junk draw idea for Jeremy!:lol: Too cute

Jude is modifying what he wants to be. His words--"THIS year I decided I want to be Michael Jackson THriller BEFORE he turns into a zombie. NEXT year I will be the Michael Jackson zombie!" :funny1:

Kelly--what a great idea! I know they have fabric spray paint so I think this should end up being fairly simple. Thanks!

#6 reba

reba
  • VibeTribe
  • 439 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:57 PM

target has the triller jacket for halloween!

http://www.target.co...et/-/A-12749381

#7 Misha

Misha

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 1,689 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:42 PM

Thanks Reba!:heart::smile:

#8 Misha

Misha

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 1,689 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 07:30 PM

All plans cancelled! Faster than Michael Jackson can do the moonwalk, Jude saw a Ninja costume at K-mart and changed his mind. Sorry Michael:dunno:

#9 Jam Fan

Jam Fan
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 12:24 AM

little Star Wars costumes $12.99

Posted Image