DancingBearly
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,917 posts
  • LocationQuiet Corner

Posted 30 September 2011 - 04:54 AM

Tonight's show maybe interesting.

Hosted by George Noory
Guest(s): Linda Moulton Howe, Mitch Battros
Investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe will discuss radiation refugees in Japan, an unidentified low level humming sound in Canada & England, mysterious ancient stone circles in Jordan, Syria, and Saudi Arabia that are only visible from the air, and sightings of UFOs in the Northern Territory of Australia over the last 6 months.

First Hour: Earth changes expert Mitch Battros talks about possible tsunamis, hurricane season, and solar activity.

Friday September 30, 2011

#2 Shake Yer Bones

Shake Yer Bones
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,435 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 05:27 AM

Sounds cool. Linda Moulton Howe has got to be one of the most thorough investigators alive today. Her reports are soooooo long! Prolly the easiest show for George to host 'cause all he's gotta do is let her talk and roll her tape.

#3 DancingBearly

DancingBearly
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,917 posts
  • LocationQuiet Corner

Posted 30 September 2011 - 06:44 AM

humm :dunno:

#4 DancingBearly

DancingBearly
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,917 posts
  • LocationQuiet Corner

Posted 01 October 2011 - 04:38 AM

Guest(s): Mitchell Scott Lewis, Open Lines
In the first half, astro-economist Mitchell Scott Lewis, who has accurately predicted major financial events, talks abut how he advises Wall Street power brokers and clients all over the world using astrology. He will discuss his views on the current financial crisis and his thoughts on what we can expect in the near future. Open Lines follows. The last half-hour will be a tribute to the late Dr. Fred Bell.

What does the stars say about my 401k:funny1:

#5 DancingBearly

DancingBearly
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,917 posts
  • LocationQuiet Corner

Posted 04 October 2011 - 02:18 AM

Monday October 3, 2011
Hosted by George Noory
Guest(s): Stan Deyo, Holly Deyo
Authors Stan & Holly Deyo will report on the rapid disintegration of the world economy, the dictatorship of corporate interests, as well as pending Earth changes, and what we can do to prepare for these changing times.

Sounds like a good one.

#6 DancingBearly

DancingBearly
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,917 posts
  • LocationQuiet Corner

Posted 04 October 2011 - 04:50 AM

Off to catch the show.:coffee:

#7 Shake Yer Bones

Shake Yer Bones
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,435 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 05:54 AM

That show with the hums was pretty amazing the other night. When Linda said she had recordings, I figured it was going to be some audio we could barely make out, but that clip from New Zealand was amazing! I can't imagine having to put up with a constant noise like that.

Tonight's show does sound interesting. I actually time my exit from work to miss the 10 minutes of commercials at the top of the hour so I'm not driving during them. I want to maximize my time with George and his guests!

#8 DancingBearly

DancingBearly
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,917 posts
  • LocationQuiet Corner

Posted 05 October 2011 - 03:46 AM

Last night the first hour was about O.W.S. movement. Then scary Hopi prophecies for the rest of the show.

#9 DancingBearly

DancingBearly
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,917 posts
  • LocationQuiet Corner

Posted 05 October 2011 - 03:46 AM

Tonights show:
First Half: Michael Ellsberg, who writes a blog on entrepreneurialism, career development, and education at Forbes.com, will recap his discussions with many self-made millionaires and why they say in this day and age, street smarts and practical intelligence will take you much farther than traditional academics.

2nd Half: Paranormal investigator Joshua P. Warren shares updates.

#10 Slarti

Slarti
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,023 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 03:47 AM

slarti has heard the hum :| on the north face of Mt Jefferson in NH of all places :lol:

Posted Image

#11 DancingBearly

DancingBearly
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,917 posts
  • LocationQuiet Corner

Posted 05 October 2011 - 03:54 AM

slarti has heard the hum :| on the north face of Mt Jefferson in NH of all places :lol:

Posted Image

Was it constant? Have a notion what was making it?

#12 Slarti

Slarti
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,023 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 03:56 AM

no it wavered

#13 Slarti

Slarti
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,023 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 03:57 AM

I was not more than 500 feet off the summit and we camped out. my friend didn't hear it and said it must be logging trucks. it wasnt logging trucks up there

#14 Slarti

Slarti
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,023 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 03:58 AM

it was very low frequency

#15 Slarti

Slarti
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,023 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 03:58 AM

3 :lol:

#16 DancingBearly

DancingBearly
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,917 posts
  • LocationQuiet Corner

Posted 05 October 2011 - 04:02 AM

It's the mole people.:funny1:

#17 Slarti

Slarti
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,023 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 04:09 AM

but I swears it! :lol:

#18 DancingBearly

DancingBearly
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,917 posts
  • LocationQuiet Corner

Posted 05 October 2011 - 04:12 AM

K, gotta charge the phone so I can listen at one. BBL?

#19 Slarti

Slarti
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,023 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 04:14 AM

that was before I went deaf Posted Image:lol:

#20 DancingBearly

DancingBearly
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,917 posts
  • LocationQuiet Corner

Posted 06 October 2011 - 04:28 AM

Interdisciplinary cosmologist Paul Von Ward will discuss his scientific research on how gods, angels, ETs and spirit entities have influenced our history by shaping our genes & technology, and providing the impetus for modern civilization. He'll also address his study of reincarnation and its effects on the human personality.

First Hour: Dr. Peter Breggin comments on the news that a Judge agreed that Prozac contributed to a teen murder.

#21 DancingBearly

DancingBearly
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,917 posts
  • LocationQuiet Corner

Posted 07 October 2011 - 04:44 AM

Thursday October 6, 2011
Hosted by George Noory
Guest(s): Major Ed Dames
Remote viewing teacher, Ed Dames, will discuss the current cases his agency (Matrix Intelligence Agency) is working on, as well as updates on sun spot activity, military events around the world, extraterrestrial observers on Earth, and forecasts of global pandemic.

Dr. Doom! Every time I hear him it seems he has a new way civilization will end.:one:
BTW, the movie Men who stare at goats was based on him.

#22 Shake Yer Bones

Shake Yer Bones
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,435 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 01:28 PM

I thought Dr. Doom was going to break down and cry a few times last night! He's so sad. It's so bad, I guess we're not going to last long enough to even have a 2012 election.

#23 DancingBearly

DancingBearly
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,917 posts
  • LocationQuiet Corner

Posted 07 October 2011 - 10:49 PM

I thought Dr. Doom was going to break down and cry a few times last night! He's so sad. It's so bad, I guess we're not going to last long enough to even have a 2012 election.

Martial law soon he said. Lots of scary stuff. Kill shot not too far off too. He was very gloomy.

#24 DancingBearly

DancingBearly
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,917 posts
  • LocationQuiet Corner

Posted 08 October 2011 - 01:36 AM

Friday October 7, 2011
Hosted by George Noory
Guest(s): Dr. Bob Curran, Open Lines
In the first half, the author of almost 50 books on folklore and history, Bob Curran, talks about his newest work, The World's Creepiest Places. Followed by Open Lines.

#25 DancingBearly

DancingBearly
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,917 posts
  • LocationQuiet Corner

Posted 11 October 2011 - 03:40 AM

Monday October 10, 2011
Hosted by George Noory
Guest(s): Gregg Braden
Author and visionary scientist Gregg Braden suggests that the hottest issues that divide us such as war, terror, abortion, and suicide, are actually related. He'll talk about how evolution alone does not explain our existence, how we've been on Earth much longer than acknowledged by conventional history, and how we're "wired" for peace, not war.

Deep down we're all hippies? :mrgreen
Sounds like a good one will listen.

#26 DancingBearly

DancingBearly
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,917 posts
  • LocationQuiet Corner

Posted 11 October 2011 - 05:21 AM

Ooh, first hour about Medical MJ and gun control. Larry Pratt -Prez. of gun owners of America.

#27 Jerry D

Jerry D
  • VibeTribe
  • 59 posts
  • LocationRonkonkoma,NY

Posted 11 October 2011 - 11:40 PM

Martial law soon he said. Lots of scary stuff. Kill shot not too far off too. He was very gloomy.

Dr Doom has been wrong before... but it hard to listen to.I've been a fan for 13 years (since Art Bell was the host) One time Doom told Art that "this would be the last time we do this"- it wasn't.

#28 DancingBearly

DancingBearly
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,917 posts
  • LocationQuiet Corner

Posted 12 October 2011 - 12:13 AM

Dr Doom has been wrong before... but it hard to listen to.I've been a fan for 13 years (since Art Bell was the host) One time Doom told Art that "this would be the last time we do this"- it wasn't.

I know; I too first heard him w/Art.:smile:

#29 DancingBearly

DancingBearly
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,917 posts
  • LocationQuiet Corner

Posted 12 October 2011 - 12:15 AM

Tuesday October 11, 2011
Hosted by George Noory
Guest(s): Nancy Lieder, Judy Carroll
In the first half, emissary to the Zetas, Nancy Lieder will share messages from the Zetas, predicting plate movements, volcanoes, tsunamis and how the Earth wobble is being caused by Planet X. Then in the latter half, contactee Judy Carroll will explain her relationship with the Zetas, also known as "the Greys," their purpose for contact with humans, hybrids and star children, and what they want to teach us.

Hmm. Should I tune in and get spaced out?

#30 TheDHJ

TheDHJ
  • VibeTribe
  • 31,398 posts
  • LocationSouthern Colorado

Posted 12 October 2011 - 12:22 AM

I love this show. When I travel, and if I'm on a regional jet, I have some shows saved up. Used to listen more when I worked nights.

#31 DancingBearly

DancingBearly
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,917 posts
  • LocationQuiet Corner

Posted 13 October 2011 - 12:28 AM

Wednesday October 12, 2011
Hosted by George Noory
Guest(s): Jim Rawles
Survivalism expert Jim Rawles will discuss why the unexpected is becoming the norm as earth changes, global economic collapse as well as natural disasters including asteroid impacts and pole shifts, become all the more real. He'll share what we can do to protect ourselves and our loved ones.

Got your cave picked out?:one:

#32 DancingBearly

DancingBearly
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,917 posts
  • LocationQuiet Corner

Posted 14 October 2011 - 02:44 AM

Thursday October 13, 2011
Hosted by George Noory
Guest(s): Deepak Chopra, Leonard Mlodinow, Ronnie Rennae Foster, Laura Lee Mistycah
Caltech physicist Leonard Mlodinow and spiritual leader Deepak Chopra face off in a passionate but respectful debate, addressing some of the most fundamental questions that have intrigued humanity for hundreds of years, including how the universe began, where life comes from, and whether or not Darwinism fully explains evolution.

First Hour: 'Ghostbuster gals' Ronnie Rennae Foster and Laura Lee Mistycah talk about hauntings, possessions, and paranormal activity.

Sounds like it will become a classic. Sage Vs science.

#33 Slarti

Slarti
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,023 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 02:47 AM

hmmmm. :lol: :grin:

#34 DancingBearly

DancingBearly
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,917 posts
  • LocationQuiet Corner

Posted 15 October 2011 - 12:51 AM

Friday October 14, 2011
Hosted by George Noory
Guest(s): Christian Day
In the first half, modern day warlock and occult expert, Christian Day, will discuss how the spirits of the dead can be summoned to perform tasks - from helping you to discover hidden opportunities, to influencing the minds of others. Followed by Open Lines.

Wonder if they can paint my kitchen ceiling?

#35 Jerry D

Jerry D
  • VibeTribe
  • 59 posts
  • LocationRonkonkoma,NY

Posted 16 October 2011 - 03:57 AM

Tuesday October 11, 2011
Hosted by George Noory
Guest(s): Nancy Lieder, Judy Carroll
In the first half, emissary to the Zetas, Nancy Lieder will share messages from the Zetas, predicting plate movements, volcanoes, tsunamis and how the Earth wobble is being caused by Planet X. Then in the latter half, contactee Judy Carroll will explain her relationship with the Zetas, also known as "the Greys," their purpose for contact with humans, hybrids and star children, and what they want to teach us.

Hmm. Should I tune in and get spaced out?

I remember in 2003 when Nancy was on and talking about Planet X-was pretty scary at the time.During this last show she said something about the Sun setting in the wrong place...I have not noticed that. We had a chance to visit the solar observatory in Sunspot,NM in September. There was a big sundial there,and I spent some time looking at it-and the shadow was right where it was supposed to be at that time of day and year.
The second guest was interesting...

#36 DancingBearly

DancingBearly
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,917 posts
  • LocationQuiet Corner

Posted 18 October 2011 - 12:48 AM

Monday October 17, 2011
Hosted by George Noory
Guest(s): Hal Lindsey, Pat Buchanan
Hal Lindsey's influential book The Late Great Planet Earth described the undeniable signs of the end times: the rebirth of Israel, war in the Middle East, natural disasters, and many others. He'll discuss how current events are right on time with Bible prophecy.

First Hour: Columnist Pat Buchanan talks about his new book, Suicide of a Superpower: Will America Survive to 2025?

It's the end of the earth as we know it and I feel fine.:smile:

#37 Slarti

Slarti
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,023 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 01:04 AM

I cant listen to the show any more because the theme song tune gets stuck in my head forever :crook: ... Pat Buchanan in the first hour :lol:

#38 DancingBearly

DancingBearly
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,917 posts
  • LocationQuiet Corner

Posted 18 October 2011 - 01:18 AM

This bumper music song always gives me chills.

#39 Shake Yer Bones

Shake Yer Bones
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,435 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:24 PM

I missed Pat Buchanan (not complaining) but I loved the Hal Lindsey part. Fascinating stuff.

Book Slarti! :lol:

#40 PieDoh

PieDoh
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,442 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 07:46 PM

am waiting for opposing views on last night's show....shouldn't it be moved to P&R?

#41 DancingBearly

DancingBearly
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,917 posts
  • LocationQuiet Corner

Posted 18 October 2011 - 09:45 PM

Schedule for 10.18.11 - 10.21.11
Tuesday October 18, 2011
Hosted by George Noory
Guest(s): Erich vonDaniken, Paul Rimmasch
First Half: Crime scene investigator by day and forbidden archeology buff by night, Paul Rimmasch will share evidence that the Americas were visited & populated via boat, rather than the mainstream belief that humans walked across the Bering Strait. He'll also present ghostly stories related to his work in law enforcement.

2nd Half: One of the main figures responsible for popularizing the ancient astronaut hypothesis, Erich von D

#42 Slarti

Slarti
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,023 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 10:32 PM

I missed Pat Buchanan (not complaining) but I loved the Hal Lindsey part. Fascinating stuff.

Book Slarti! :lol:

many have tried, none have succeeded :grin: Slarti cannot be booked :lol:

#43 DancingBearly

DancingBearly
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,917 posts
  • LocationQuiet Corner

Posted 18 October 2011 - 10:39 PM

many have tried, none have succeeded :grin: Slarti cannot be booked :lol:

So no one-man show.

#44 Slarti

Slarti
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,023 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 10:42 PM

there still may be a one man show yet

#45 Mutant

Mutant
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,029 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:47 AM

A one man no-show?

#46 Shake Yer Bones

Shake Yer Bones
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,435 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:11 AM

Dang. I'm sorry I missed last night's show. I love forbidden archeology.

#47 PieDoh

PieDoh
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,442 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 11:25 AM

meh, turned into another religion show...

#48 DancingBearly

DancingBearly
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,917 posts
  • LocationQuiet Corner

Posted 19 October 2011 - 09:04 PM

Wednesday October 19, 2011
Hosted by George Noory
Guest(s): Carla Wills-Brandon
Licensed Marriage and Family therapist, Carla Wills-Brandon, will discuss her work documenting and compiling evidence of contact with the afterlife through deathbed visions. She'll give specific examples of the dying making contact with individuals on the Earth plane and how it proves that physical death is not the end of one's existence entirely.

#49 DancingBearly

DancingBearly
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,917 posts
  • LocationQuiet Corner

Posted 21 October 2011 - 02:21 AM

Thursday October 20, 2011
Hosted by George Noory
Guest(s): Stephen S. Mehler, Carolyn Ford, Raymond Tarpey, Jaap vanEtten, Dr. Leonard Horowitz
Various experts (Stephen Mehler, Carolyn Ford, Raymond Tarpey, & Jaap van Etten) will share their experiences with the bizarre world of Crystal Skulls. They will discuss what constitutes an "ancient" crystal skull, how they may have been made, for what purposes, and by whom, as well as how they relate to the Mayans, Atlantis and prophecies for 2012.

Always fascinated me. How were they made? Purely for arts sake? :dunno:

#50 DancingBearly

DancingBearly
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,917 posts
  • LocationQuiet Corner

Posted 22 October 2011 - 05:09 AM

Posted Image