Posted Image

#1952 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,631 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:53 PM

NYPD investigating apparent Occupy Wall St. protester's online threat

'It’s not like I meant anything of it,' man behind tweet tells Daily News

Police are investigating an Occupy Wall Street sympathizer’s online threat to kill cops.

A man with the Twitter handle “smackema1” tweeted this message at 11:39 p.m. Saturday, following a clash at Zuccotti Park — “we wont make a difference if we dont kill a cop or 2.”

The tweet was directed to a page on Ustream showing live footage of the protests.

The NYPD is seeking a subpoena to find out who’s behind the Twitter account, according to Paul Browne, the department’s top spokesman.

PHOTOS: OCCUPY WALL STREET 6-MONTH ANNIVERSARY RALLY

The man behind the threatening tweet spoke to the Daily News by phone, without revealing his name. He said he lives in Florida and follows OWS protests online but has never attended one.

He said the tweet about killing cops was a jest.

“It’s not like I meant anything of it,” he said. “Who takes anything like that seriously? I’m in Florida, what am I going to do?”

Police swept in the park late Saturday and early Sunday, arresting 73 protesters. The demonstrators, who were booted out of the park Nov. 15, had attempted to stay overnight Saturday.

“We had planned on being there for 24 hours,” said protester Aaron Black, 38, of Brooklyn. “They were using their clubs and beating the crap out of people.”

Cops are also pursuing phone threats to two cops and their families made Saturday, officials said.

The activists released video Sunday showing protester Cecily McMillan, 23, suffering a seizure after her arrest. In a counter-video released by police, McMillan is seen elbowing her arresting officer in the face.

She was treated at New York Downtown Hospital and released into police custody, cops said, and charged with assault on a police officer then taken to Bellevue Hospital for a psychiatric evaluation.

Her arresting officer suffered a cut to the eye but refused medical attention, police said.

A second protester, Daniel Murphy, 25, of Palo Verde, Cal., was also charged with assault on a police officer, officials said.

Christopher Geist, 38, who is homeless according to cops, tried to steal an officer’s gun and grabbed the cop’s genitals during the chaotic protests, police said. He was charged with attempted robbery and sexual abuse, officials said.

Read more: http://www.nydailyne...0#ixzz1pku2j1o5

#1953 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:37 PM

of course, with joker, that's the headline posted

how do i ignore in the new forum?

#1954 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:36 PM

March 21, 2012

Posted Image

"This Is Just Spring Training"
Six Months Later, the Cops Reignite the Occupation

by ARI PAUL

As Occupy Wall Street protesters marched toward Central Booking the evening of March 18, many took a short cut at Lafayette and Houston through the BP gas station, chanting, “Fuck BP.” In a spur-of-the-moment show of anti-corporate solidarity, a South Asian clerk ran outside from his post, waving a peace sign at the marchers, and shouted back, “Fuck BP.” It was a validation of the feeling of general outrage against the corporate state that so many feel, but yet so few often feel voicing to strangers in public. It was a reminder to this small band of protesters that they were not alone in their outrage.
The crowd of about 200 people came out as a direct response to the previous night’s violent arrest of 90 demonstrators, who had come to Zuccotti Park, the site of the original occupation, to celebrate the movement’s six-month anniversary. It all could have been a non-event. Protesters would have had some fun in Zuccotti Park March 17, gotten cold, and probably would have gone back to Left Forum at Pace University the next day leaving the small park more or less who they found it. But the cops decided to send as a message, and as a result, occupiers and the issues of police blocking access to the public space were back in the mainstream news. And more than that, the footage of police violence inspired a kind of rage that had been dying out over the summer.
As the months since the encampment was evicted in November, the OWS movement has gone in various directions: working with labor unions, targeting the education system, and even starting worker cooperatives. Had nothing happen March 17 OWS energy would have shot off in various directions, toward specific, short-term political goals. But the decision to beat, tackle and arrest a group of individuals for standing in a park in the middle of the night garnered the protest energy back to the original purpose, to occupy a physical space and to confront the capitalist system that is the root cause of all these problems that these smaller “occupy” groups are trying to confront.
The march was a direct response to police brutality, but what came alive that weekend was the centrality of the Zuccotti Park as a meeting point and the police force as a symbolic being of OWS rage. The park was completely empty that Sunday afternoon as police barricades kept anyone from coming inside and was surrounded by uniformed officers. It was a reminder of the warmer, revolutionary days of September and October. The protesters, inspired by the previous night’s violence and the cool evening air, chanted, “This is just Spring training.”
On the night of six-month anniversary, video footage showing two riot cops taking a protester into restraint and ramming his head against a glass door, smashing some of the glass, went viral, as did footage of a female protester being tackled. The next day, as the OWS protesters marched in the street in defiance, cops started their detail subdued, supported by its protest monitoring bureau, the Technical Assistance Response Unit. But as the group approached Central Booking, where arrested OWS protesters were still held and awaiting arraignment, cops began to hit and push non-violent participants. One Police Officer and a commanding officer (white shirt) took particular interest in assaulting an African American woman who wore a shirt protesting the NYPD’s stop-and-frisk policy. One protester was arrested.
The already agitated crowded convened at Central Booking, by one window the demonstrators were able to see several protesters in a holding cell, who flashed peace signs to the chanting masses. This physical show of force from the cops, but more importantly the emotional response of being together, with comrades demonstrating directly before the eyes of those swept up on the amorphously defined charge of Disorderly Conduct, reignited a passion of the movement that began to die out after the eviction.
There was a sense even before the eviction that as cold weather approached, perhaps the physical occupation of Zuccotti Park, and in other parks and public spaces in other cities, wouldn’t be necessary. These encampments were a start, but the real fights were in government halls, neighborhoods with foreclosed homes, the courts and in front of the banks, people thought. This made practical sense, but it came at a cost: it lost the community space that invigorated so many people, brought people from different backgrounds together to see that others around them were frustrated with both corporatism the milquetoast and feckless approach of liberal reform.
This is all the more important when the OWS movement is looking toward a general strike and various disruptive actions against banks on May 1, International Solidarity Day. The more the state agitates demonstrators, the more inspired they will be to up the ante.
Ari Paul is a contributor to Free Speech Radio News and the Indypendent. His articles have also appeared in The Nation, The Guardian, Z Magazine and The American Prospect.

http://www.counterpu...the-occupation/

#1955 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,631 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:31 PM

Here's the video of the woman being tackled (right after she attacks a cop)

Here's the video of the guy who hit the window. It looks like he may have been trying to break away from them and was pulled back and into the window (notice the arms on the cop in the back get pulled straight out from his body as he's holding the guy before they pull him back)

#1956 Feck

Feck
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,761 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:54 PM

from what i understand, the police didn't do anythng until some pople that were at the park, the same time as OWS showed up, put up tarps, laid down in sleeping bags, had open containers of alc. beverages, and started to grafitti and deface the park.

#1957 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:10 PM

attacks a cop :lol:

yeah, she threw an arm up no doubt...she is still a woman, they still broke her ribs, they still let her lie on the ground having a seizure, and it's still excessive force

i don't see the guy trying to break away on the second video...i don't even see his head smashed against the window bc it's not clear, but you see what you wanna see

if the police aren't being excessive, why is this happening?

http://www.nydailyne...ksEnabled=false

#1958 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:14 PM

from what i understand, the police didn't do anythng until some pople that were at the park, the same time as OWS showed up, put up tarps, laid down in sleeping bags, had open containers of alc. beverages, and started to grafitti and deface the park.

surely you have proof of alcohol (on st patrick's day :lol: ) and graffitti other than sidewalk chalk

you know there is a court order for the park to be open 24/7 right?

not to mention that there is no rule against assembling in union square where the police raided last night

this is only the beginning anyway...mayday is coming, occupy is growing, and if you have a problem with it, join the fucking police force

#1959 Feck

Feck
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,761 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:19 PM

as a non violent, non member the 1% , what is it that they want me to do except give up my job and live on the street, or give them my hard eanerd cash -

#1960 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:36 PM

you can do whatever you want, sir

#1961 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:38 PM

noone is demanding you go give up your job, nor demanding you throw cash at them...you wanna donate, that's nice, but noone is forcing you to

if you are looking for something to do, be a body and participate in marches when you can...and absolutely take off of work on may 1st

#1962 Feck

Feck
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,761 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:57 PM

Once i see they are non violnet, i may reconsider my position, but for now - i just don't see it.

were the actions of some of the police wrong sometimes, yes i belive so
were the actions of OW? wrong sometimes , yes i belive so

#1963 DancingBearly

DancingBearly
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,917 posts
  • LocationQuiet Corner

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:20 PM

Once i see they are non violnet, i may reconsider my position, but for now - i just don't see it.

were the actions of some of the police wrong sometimes, yes i belive so
were the actions of OW? wrong sometimes , yes i belive so

But Police are supposed to serve and protect us the people from wrongs (crimes)and are being paid to do so. So if they do wrong maybe they should give up their pay to the ones they wronged? Just a thought. ;)

#1964 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,631 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:44 PM

attacks a cop :lol:

yeah, she threw an arm up no doubt...she is still a woman, they still broke her ribs, they still let her lie on the ground having a seizure, and it's still excessive force

i don't see the guy trying to break away on the second video...i don't even see his head smashed against the window bc it's not clear, but you see what you wanna see

if the police aren't being excessive, why is this happening?

http://www.nydailyne...ksEnabled=false

Yes attacks a cop. Throwing an elbow to the face of someone IS attacking them, makes no difference if it's a man or a woman.

If her ribs were broken as she was being subdued after her attack then that's her fault, for all we know someone landed on her in the scuffle she caused.

Why are politicians pandering to the movement? I'd imagine it's because they're Democrats who are looking for votes from Occupy.

Hell one of the OWS organizers flat out lies about what went down

“The park was full of people,” Nathan Kleinman, 29, an OWS organizer from Jenkintown, Penn., told the Daily News.

Protesters “were sitting and talking and laughing and singing and dancing, celebrating six months of the movement,” he said. “And without any warnings or prompting, a few hundred cops just started sweeping through the park and knocking people over and dragging people off the ground.”

They were warned at least once prior to this video and they're warned a couple of times in this one. It's obvious they're resorting to just making shit up and flat out lying about what's going on in order to further their agenda.

#1965 Feck

Feck
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,761 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 02:25 PM

But Police are supposed to serve and protect us the people from wrongs (crimes)and are being paid to do so. So if they do wrong maybe they should give up their pay to the ones they wronged? Just a thought. ;)

i belive there is a process for that - civil trials i think they call them.

#1966 Feck

Feck
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,761 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 02:26 PM

They were warned at least once prior to this video and they're warned a couple of times in this one. It's obvious they're resorting to just making shit up and flat out lying about what's been going since last fall, in order to further their agenda.

fixed that for ya

#1967 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 02:32 PM

no relationship is perfect, as i'm sure everyone knows. i've had fights with girlfriends and a couple of them ended up in the gf taking a swing or two at me. some drunken fits led to ongoing attacks that ended up being 5 full minutes of me having to restrain the girlfriend. i have NEVER had to use the kind of force it takes to break someone's ribs. ever. and i was DRUNK during these incidents. (yeah, i know, i've dated some lunatics)

so why, then, does a cop visibly twice the size of this girl that doesn't look like she weighs more than 110 lbs, have to tackle so forcefully? and what the FUCK is their excuse for letting her lay there and seize for 15 minutes? these cops are not using any kind of restraint and they're not being told to.

the point is to crush this movement because they're afraid of it hitting critical mass as the weather breaks. i'm not gonna sit here and dig up video all day of excessive force. you've seen it. everyone's seen it. some of the worst of it was on november 17th so if you feel like looking go ahead and look it up. all this force for some people standing in a fucking park. and to try to say these people are violent is just flat out denial. this many people, met with this much force, the only way you could call them violent is if a straight up riot breaks out. i don't give a shit if you support ows or not. they are not violent in nyc. in oakland, maybe. if you think they are, show me a reasonable amount of property damage to justify the manpower and force and money spent to suppress this. go ahead and show me the property damage. show me a list of serious injuries on officers at the hands of protesters. show me a cop with broken ribs.

either that or you're just blowing the word violent out of your big fat asshole.

would you tackle your wife and break her ribs if she threw an elbow at you after you grabbed her from behind?

#1968 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 02:38 PM

OWS is not just for white kids anymore:

http://www.flickr.co...tream/lightbox/

#1969 Feck

Feck
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,761 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 02:44 PM

the point is to crush this movement because they're afraid of it hitting critical mass as the weather breaks.

Iq2US Debate:
When It Comes to Politics, the Internet Is Closing Our Minds

Intelligence Squared U.S. bring together the world's leading authorities for an exciting battle of ideas, wit and persuasion in a series of provocative and timely debates.

Does the internet poison politics? It’s been argued that the rise of “personalization,” the use of algorithms to filter what you see online and easy access to the like-minded has served to reinforce our pre-conceptions. Is the information bubble a myth, or is it undermining civic discourse? Is the rise of social media really broadening our world views or narrowing them?

For the motion:
Joseph Turow: Professor of Communication, Annenberg School, University of Pennsylvania
Eli Pariser: Author of The Filter Bubble & MoveOn.org Board President

Against the motion:
Evgeny Morozov: Foreign Policy Contributing Editor & Author, The Net Delusion

#1970 Feck

Feck
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,761 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 02:58 PM

Police say an Occupy Wall Street protester dumped a tub of human waste down a public stairwell and inside a bank vestibule, and got caught on video.
Police said Occupy Wall Street protesters were captured on surveillance video dragging a large receptacle of human urine and feces to an open-air plaza at the corner of Nassau and Cedar streets last Wednesday evening, just before 8 p.m.
They then poured the waste down a set of stairs there, police said.
About 20 minutes later, one of the protesters entered a Chase ATM vestibule on Water Street and poured human waste inside there, police said.
A witness gave police the license plate number of the van used to transport the waste, and police were able to match the plate to its registered owner, a Philadelphia man.
He was arrested on Wall Street Saturday on charges of unlawful possession of noxious matter and aggravated unlicensed operation of motor vehicle.
Police also recovered a stun gun from inside his vehicle.

video at the link below
This is raw surveillance video of Occupy Wall Street protesters allegedly pouring human urine and feces down a set of public stairs and into a Chase bank ATM vestibule in lower Manhattan last week. WARNING: This video contains material some may find disturbing.
http://www.nbcnewyor...-143723706.html

#1971 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,746 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:12 PM

Hey, vic! Pour that piss n shit in your own city stairwells!!!

:D

#1972 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:25 PM

any proof that these guys are regular, active participators in OWS?

#1973 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:26 PM

y'know, since people are so gung-ho about getting the full story on the other side

#1974 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,746 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:33 PM

OWS is decentralized and therefore anyone can fly a banner for a day, week, month or since the beginning adn claim OWS ownership. However, if the media is just labeling random stunods as OWS protesters everytime something goes wrong or someone says some dumb shit on the street.....welcome to the Tea Party implosion.

Same thing happened there only without any shit dumping or violence.

#1975 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,631 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:45 PM

so why, then, does a cop visibly twice the size of this girl that doesn't look like she weighs more than 110 lbs, have to tackle so forcefully? and what the FUCK is their excuse for letting her lay there and seize for 15 minutes? these cops are not using any kind of restraint and they're not being told to.

the point is to crush this movement because they're afraid of it hitting critical mass as the weather breaks. i'm not gonna sit here and dig up video all day of excessive force. you've seen it. everyone's seen it. some of the worst of it was on november 17th so if you feel like looking go ahead and look it up. all this force for some people standing in a fucking park. and to try to say these people are violent is just flat out denial. this many people, met with this much force, the only way you could call them violent is if a straight up riot breaks out. i don't give a shit if you support ows or not. they are not violent in nyc. in oakland, maybe. if you think they are, show me a reasonable amount of property damage to justify the manpower and force and money spent to suppress this. go ahead and show me the property damage. show me a list of serious injuries on officers at the hands of protesters. show me a cop with broken ribs.

either that or you're just blowing the word violent out of your big fat asshole.

would you tackle your wife and break her ribs if she threw an elbow at you after you grabbed her from behind?

I'd guess he had to tackle her so forcefully because she was attempting to flee after having just assaulted a police officer.

You can keep telling yourself they're not violent all you want, incidents like this prove you wrong.

You have absolutely no idea at all about what the procedure is for handling someone having a seizure, do you? You're just childishly mimicking the bitching and moaning you're reading on the internet without a clue.

Anything to make "them" look bad and "us" look like the innocent victims, truth be damned.

Why should I take the time to dig up anything when you're so blinded by hate you can't even acknowledge the violent assault right there in front of you?

You just go on posting the little edited clips showing "them" reacting badly while ignoring everything leading up to the reactions.

You just go on posting articles of supporters flat out lying about events that occur simply because you want to believe they are true.

I'll continue to try to see the big picture and the truth of what is actually happening rather than believe the propaganda you mindlessly spew seeming to think it actually helps the cause.

Posted Image

#1976 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:57 PM

I'd guess he had to tackle her so forcefully because she was attempting to flee after having just assaulted a police officer.

You can keep telling yourself they're not violent all you want, incidents like this prove you wrong.

You have absolutely no idea at all about what the procedure is for handling someone having a seizure, do you? You're just childishly mimicking the bitching and moaning you're reading on the internet without a clue.

Anything to make "them" look bad and "us" look like the innocent victims, truth be damned.

Why should I take the time to dig up anything when you're so blinded by hate you can't even acknowledge the violent assault right there in front of you?

You just go on posting the little edited clips showing "them" reacting badly while ignoring everything leading up to the reactions.

You just go on posting articles of supporters flat out lying about events that occur simply because you want to believe they are true.

I'll continue to try to see the big picture and the truth of what is actually happening rather than believe the propaganda you mindlessly spew seeming to think it actually helps the cause.

Posted Image

right...incidents like this :lol:

hell, they're obviously more violent than the cops :lol:

i actually have a friend that has taken a couple seizures in front of me and have been shown how to deal with it, and it's definitely NOT picking them up by their head and leaving them on the ground for 15 minutes

and like i said, would you do that to your wife? it's right there on film...violently tackling a woman is NOT restraint...maybe to a brute like you with a fucking neanderthal mind

i also don't believe punching people in their head because they're sitting down joined at arms is restraint, but what the fuck would i know? you were a corrections officer so i'm sure you have a different view of restraint and it's why a scumbag like you can sympathize with animals like this

#1977 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,631 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:31 PM

i actually have a friend that has taken a couple seizures in front of me and have been shown how to deal with it, and it's definitely NOT picking them up by their head and leaving them on the ground for 15 minutes

and like i said, would you do that to your wife? it's right there on film...violently tackling a woman is NOT restraint...maybe to a brute like you with a fucking neanderthal mind

i also don't believe punching people in their head because they're sitting down joined at arms is restraint, but what the fuck would i know? you were a corrections officer so i'm sure you have a different view of restraint and it's why a scumbag like you can sympathize with animals like this

If you know what to do when someone is having a seizure then you know why the cops let her lay there, they did what you're supposed to do.

Really? They picked her up by her head to move her? They weren't carrying her body and supporting her neck to keep her head from flailing around?

You've lost touch with reality dude.

If my wife had thrown an elbow to the face of a cop like that I wouldn't blame them for tackling her.

Smarten the fuck up man, nobody said it was restraint. She attacked him and was trying to get away THAT is why she was tackled. If she hadn't attacked and tried to flee, she wouldn't have been tackled.

WTF are you talking about? Who was getting punched in the head?

Ahh yes the animals, what group is literally throwing their feces around NYC again? :lol:

#1978 Bone Daddy

Bone Daddy
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,145 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:22 PM

Even in the Dead scene everybody wasn't nice. There are scumbags in most subcatagories of people. Protesters and Police alike, but it still is not right to use a baton on somebody to get them to move. Or slam someone head into bumpers or glass windows. I can see civilian oversite commettees being setup to handle civilian complaints against police, where charges can be brought against officers for using too much force. And the too much is decided by civilians not fellow police.

If you keep kicking a dog it will eventually get bit.

#1979 Feck

Feck
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,761 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:42 PM

If you keep kicking a dog it will eventually get bit.

something both sides need to consider, but then again , maybe they have

#1980 Feck

Feck
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,761 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:45 PM

any proof that these guys are regular, active participators in OWS?

any proof they are not ?

#1981 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,746 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:05 PM

That's not how it works, Feck. It is on the accuser to provide evidence of an accusation. It is not on the accused to provide a counter claim to an accusation.

#1982 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:19 PM

punch around :30, another at 1:30, a cop has to be restrained by another cop for swinging his baton at 2:20, another over-head baton swing around 2:35,

#1983 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:22 PM

1:20

someone save us from the blue-haired dancing girl!!! i bet you have an explanation for this arrest too

you know what is NOT present in any of these videos? ambulance...why is that? all this money for overtime for all these cops and NO ambulance?

joker, you got some balls having that quote as your signature btw

#1984 Feck

Feck
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,761 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:24 PM

If i understand it correclty, all anyone has to do is say they are OWS, and they are OWS.

i'll see if i can find out more about this guy from PA, driving an unlicensed operation of motor vehicle with a stun gun in it, 1 block away from Zuccotti park and the NYSE.

#1985 Feck

Feck
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,761 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:26 PM

you know what is NOT present in any of these videos? ambulance...why is that? all this money for overtime for all these cops and NO ambulance?

got any proof ?

#1986 Feck

Feck
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,761 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:38 PM

should be easy enough to disprove he was not in charge of delivering food to OWS @ 60 Wall, or that he was asked to leave right beofre he dumped the poo

Authorities arrested Jordan Brooks Amos, 25, of Philadelphia, two days after the incident after a witness provided a license plate number of the van allegedly used to transport the waste, WCBS said.
Read more: http://www.upi.com/T.../#ixzz1ps7bja5F

Amoswho sources said was in charge of delivering food to protesters — was charged with unlawful possession of noxious matter and driving without a license. Cops also found a stun gun inside his vehicle.
Read more: http://www.nydailyne...9#ixzz1ps7pdT90

Amos was in charge of bringing food for protesters at 60 Wall St. and his white van was caught crossing the Brooklyn Bridge several times.

#1987 Feck

Feck
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,761 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:46 PM

let's see what they say

Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 2:44 PM
To: 'general@occupywallst.org'
Subject: Jordan Brooks Amos

Was this person responsible for food deliveries to OWS at 60 Wall St like the news is saying ?

Was / is he a member of OWS ?

#1988 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,631 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:50 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOG4ZvaspCc
1:20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCqQ869pGBg

someone save us from the blue-haired dancing girl!!! i bet you have an explanation for this arrest too

joker, you got some balls having that quote as your signature btw

:lol: Oh so we're just dropping the latest incident where you're talking shit and you're going back to last year for other shit you want to rehash?

How about we stay on the incident that just happened, the one we were talking about?

What were the cops supposed to do for the girl having the seizure?

Show me where the cops picked her up by her head.

#1989 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:54 PM

you asked about punches being thrown, i gave you some examples...there is a vid from a different angle where they picked her up by her head that i will find in a minute

#1990 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:56 PM

got any proof ?

proof of what? the lack of ambulances? what proof do you need for that? you see any in the videos?

proof of overtime? you really need that after commissioner kelly just had a meeting the other day to try to justify the use of overtime?

#1991 Bone Daddy

Bone Daddy
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,145 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:30 PM

Posted Image

#1992 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,631 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:37 PM

you asked about punches being thrown, i gave you some examples...there is a vid from a different angle where they picked her up by her head that i will find in a minute

YOU are the one that brought up punches being thrown when you were babbling on about restraint.

You seem to be in such a rush to throw insults around that you're not even aware of what's coming out of your mouth.

#1993 Feck

Feck
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,761 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:04 PM

proof of what? the lack of ambulances? what proof do you need for that? you see any in the videos?

proof of overtime? you really need that after commissioner kelly just had a meeting the other day to try to justify the use of overtime?

proof that there were no ambulnce due to money being spent on police overtime ?

could be they could not get through the crowd, i wasn't there.
i do live in NYC and have not heard or seen any reduction in that service.
i also live across the street for the second larget hospital in my boro.
probably second largets source of cigarette butt litter too.
but heck, acording to at least 1 OWS source, litter creates jobs, so it's all good.

i have not seen or heard anything in the city over the past 6 months that anyone has said anythng about the lack of response time for our EMS workers - if you have, please let us know.
thanks for asking

#1994 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:08 PM

obviously, feck, i'm talking about at the protests, not in general, so i don't get what your point is

#1995 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:17 PM

my bad, it's worse...they let her head dangle while they carry her

1:45ish

feck, it takes 17 minutes for an ambulance to arrive...there's your proof...the street, as you can see, is open to traffic

#1996 Feck

Feck
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,761 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:32 PM

sorry , but as stated before,i cannot watch vidoes from work.

i'll take your word it was late, still no prrof that was related to overtime expense.

#1997 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:42 PM

i never said it was related, just that i find it funny that all these cops on overtime and such a huge police presence, why were there no ambulance on the scene? surely they would know by 6 months in of the possibility of injuries

#1998 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:46 PM

100% unprovoked...from a 61-year-old chief who should be a little more professional and not trying to act like a tough guy:

http://cityroom.blog...ith-protesters/

1:19

#1999 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:48 PM

if the police would back off and allow for 1st amendment right of peacefully demonstrating, we wouldn't have all these problems

#2000 Feck

Feck
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,761 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:55 PM

i never said it was related, just that i find it funny that all these cops on overtime and such a huge police presence, why were there no ambulance on the scene? surely they would know by 6 months in of the possibility of injuries

you asked a question, but did you really think we (NYC) have slower response times due to police overtime ?

maybe they thought OWS would be "peacful" -i wasnot there, and did not ask any questions - wre you / did you ?

keeping in mind, 2 wrongs do not make aright -

so if the poo guy truns out to be OWS, do you agree withis actions ?

did you agree that OWS should have blocked that ambulance with an injured officer in it ?