• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 sugarmagnolia7

sugarmagnolia7
  • VibeTribe
  • 11 posts
  • LocationVermont

Posted 09 August 2011 - 06:46 PM

I will be heading to Wormtown from Bennington, VT and have room for 1 maybe 2 fellow travelers. If interested, hit me up!

#2 pure silliness

pure silliness
  • VibeTribe
  • 76 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 01:01 AM

do you pass near new paltz

#3 seany

seany
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 01:26 AM

do you pass near new paltz

Not to be rude, but if you can view this forum then you can also view google maps :wink: There isn't a route from anywhere in VT to Greenfield, MA that would pass through NY if you were going least distance. And New Paltz is way out of the way. Basic geography... :wink:

#4 unbroken_chain

unbroken_chain
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,841 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 05:57 PM

:funny1:

#5 Depends

Depends
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,972 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 07:15 PM

Do you pass by Orlando, FL?

#6 sugarmagnolia7

sugarmagnolia7
  • VibeTribe
  • 11 posts
  • LocationVermont

Posted 13 August 2011 - 01:21 PM

You know, I was thinking of making a circle around the US, maybe even pop up into Canada, rather than take the direct route across Vermont and into Mass. :funny1:

But in all seriousness, I've been flying solo to fests all summer and just thought I'd put the offer out there and see if I got any takers. So to make things clear as day, I will be traveling from Bennington (Vermont) to Brattleboro (also Vermont) and then going south to Greenfield, MA. If you live near one of these towns (or can make your way from the ends of the Earth to one of them), then I will gladly give you a ride. :mrgreen:

#7 Eco

Eco
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationFoxboro MA

Posted 14 August 2011 - 01:20 AM

I'm live in Foxboro MA, only 122 miles away from Greenfield and would love a ride! On your way to pick me up would you mind stopping by Danville VT and picking me up some maple syrup from an old high school friend? Also, if you have some extra time....would you mind stopping by Jamaica VT and checking to see if my family's camp is still standing since I have not been there in almost 25 years?

#8 24 Fp Vinyl

24 Fp Vinyl
  • VibeTribe
  • 53 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 01:40 PM

:rotf:

#9 devilzlov

devilzlov
  • VibeTribe
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 03:33 PM

I pass by orlando on my way up to worm any one need a ride

#10 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 22,839 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 01:51 PM

Interesting route, why not head down 100 in Wilmington to rt 112 in Jacksonville to rt 2 in Colrain into Greenfield?

#11 sugarmagnolia7

sugarmagnolia7
  • VibeTribe
  • 11 posts
  • LocationVermont

Posted 10 September 2011 - 11:12 AM

I'm still pretty new to the area, so going through Brattleboro was pretty much the only route I really knew. :dunno:
But now I can't go that way because of the damage from Irene, so its back to Google Maps to find a way in which the roads are open. Might have to go south to Williamstown, MA and then start making my way east towards Greenfield.