Yarn Sale!!!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sure-ur-rightdancer

sure-ur-rightdancer
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:49 PM

ok well of course 2 days after I finally caved and bought a bunch of stuff I get this.....

For the next 24 hours, Royal Yarns is offering a 15% to 60% discount on your next purchase. PLEASE NOTE: This is a special 24 Hour Sale that starts today 3/5 and ends tomorrow, 3/6 at 9:00 am EST.

This special offer is not a storewide sale but does apply to thousands of items in our store and in the quantities currently available. For your convenience, only sale items will be viewable in our store for the next 24 hours; some store categories may be empty during this time period. This discount also applies to clearance items that are already marked-down 15% to 50% giving you an opportunity to save up to 60% from normal retail price! This offer cannot be combined with any other offer; all sales final.

To qualify for this discount, type this code in the shopping cart coupon box: MARCH.

http://shop.royalyar...-Sale_c_88.html

hmmm so what kind and how much yarn do I need for that lace cartigan (green one on the cover) spiffy?

#2 sure-ur-rightdancer

sure-ur-rightdancer
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 03:05 PM

ok I ended up with a debbie bliss donegal tweed (chunky in a maroon color), a noro silk mountain in a purpley-blue color (I have been wanting some noro forever!) and a rowan bamboo in a navy-ish color....... not sure what I am knitting with any of them but it was a sale so I had to buy it!

#3 sure-ur-rightdancer

sure-ur-rightdancer
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 03:07 PM

ok I offically suck.. I was all busy being sneaky at work....and I forgot to use the sale code...... STUPID!!!!!

#4 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,669 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 03:17 PM

Sweet!!! :crazy:

I hate being a yarn hoe. :funny1: