Geez, pets are just like children!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,751 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 10:48 AM

Not like I didn't know this already, but I swear. Our kitty, Oreo, who is still a baby since he's not a year yet, is so like a little kid! I keep following him around trying to keep him from getting in trouble! He keeps trying to knock decks of cards off the shelf, is trying to take all the post it notes out of the cube on the table, is trying to play with the napkins, trying to bat earphones off the table, pawing at the fish tank, scratching on the bar stool. I keep following him around everywhere saying NO NO NO NO NO. :funny1:

Pets are silly. :funny1:

#2 wabbit

wabbit
  • VibeTribe
  • 785 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 03:27 PM

ha ha.. I bet he's bored! Sounds just like Gabe when he doesn't have anything to do.. I swear they do it for attention!!!

:heart1:

#3 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,751 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 03:44 PM

He's the cutest little thing ever. I yell and then I feel bad and pick him up and give him kisses. :lol:

And totally random, but he likes to sit on my lap when I'm in the bathroom. I purposely leave the door open so Rich will walk by and see me on the toilet with the cat on my lap. :lmao:

#4 vinandtonic

vinandtonic
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,774 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 05:45 PM

he's doing that because he's bored. I am sure you have plenty of toys for him but he's looking for attention too.
we got one of those squeaky mice that you can hang on a door jamb and Finch plays with that thing for hours.

#5 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,751 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 06:09 PM

Omg, he has 2098390482903858908902834 toys to play with!!! I put them all out on the floor, and instead of any of those, he goes for stuff that's not for him. :funny1:

He is partial to the laser pointer....and one of his little cat nips mice. He's so cute. :)