• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 25,248 posts
  • LocationAbove The Waves

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:57 PM

Epic melting on Fb, bassnectar and all evening music canceled Sunday, tons of arrests, cops with k-9's entering music area. Muddy as fuck. I guess going to a redneck wedding in Colorado wasn't so bad after all.

#2 MeOmYo

MeOmYo
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,276 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:08 PM

heard about this, sounds like it was quite the shit show.

#3 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 25,248 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:15 PM

I just hope the biscuits completely separate from meatcamp. They have proven once again they don't give a shit about anything but money.

#4 MeOmYo

MeOmYo
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,276 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:33 PM

is meatcamp the promoter?

#5 orion

orion
  • VibeTribe
  • 650 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:47 PM

Did they shoot guns at the wedding?

#6 hippiemick

hippiemick
  • VibeTribe
  • 114 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:03 PM

Being the D.B. are in court fighing over the name Camp Bisco with Meat C doesn't look like they'll be getting back together . Woodstock 94 was poorly orginized , Woodstock 99 worse . Does anybody see a pattern here ? I would love to see the Disco Biscuit run an old school Camp for their fans back at I.L.C.C.

#7 Kuzsin

Kuzsin
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,828 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:57 PM

Total cash grab festival...i did not go..but know some who went. The thing that pissed me off...I was watching this all go down on Facebook....was that they canceled everything via a post...in that post it told people to go to their site and pack up and leave as soon as possible....over a half hour later...after multiple complaints and posts....oh and talking to their law heads....edited their post....stating dont leave if you are unsober to do so.....as if they didnt realize this or didnt care....thats the heart of these corporate festivals...to make every dollar possible....and treating people like numbers...bottom line for me is of there are all these upgrades, rules and big named artists...be prepared to loose your name and be giving a wristband/number....../kuz meltz

#8 Tim the Beek

Tim the Beek
  • VibeTribe
  • 15,592 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:34 PM

What a sad, horrible mess!

#9 jg

jg
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,914 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:48 PM

Rough article....
http://liveforlivemu...d/#.U8QW-fldXTR

#10 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 25,248 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 06:37 PM

Being the D.B. are in court fighing over the name Camp Bisco with Meat C doesn't look like they'll be getting back together . Woodstock 94 was poorly orginized , Woodstock 99 worse . Does anybody see a pattern here ? I would love to see the Disco Biscuit run an old school Camp for their fans back at I.L.C.C.

This

Biscuits
Lotus
Tribe
Um
New deal
Future rock
Brothers Past
OL

And a few other 3-5th tier untzy jambands

#11 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 25,248 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 06:38 PM

is meatcamp the promoter?

Yup they ruined Camp Bisco and moved on to throwing this shit fest

#12 Kuzsin

Kuzsin
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,828 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:18 PM

I have heard some horrible stories...and keep hearing more...I have no idea what is true or what is not....but the stories range from stuck in the mud...and not have anyone able to Tow them out...because supposedly there is a contract with a Tow company..and the Tow guy is taking tips to Tow first..to a fire performer who had to sneak into the main area to get his personal gear...to now someone saying they are using a facial recognotion device and busting people....I have no idea whats true or not...but I havent heard this much disgust since gNarnia...

#13 Sensei Miller

Sensei Miller
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:22 PM

Facial Recognition Software to bust people?!?!?!?!

As in, they snap a shot of someone who is doing something illegal, and eventually match it to their identity and bust them later?

I wish I could say I was surprised, but I'm not.  Outraged, but not surprised.

And the other things are just precious.  Contracted towers who don't get the job done properly.  Sounds about right...

#14 Kuzsin

Kuzsin
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,828 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:02 PM

Not sure if this link will work.... https://m.facebook.c...285293568322162

#15 sarah b.

sarah b.
  • VibeTribe
  • 73,775 posts
  • LocationRockland and Long Island, NY

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:36 PM