• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 GoPlastic

GoPlastic
  • VibeTribe
  • 13,388 posts
  • LocationLI/NY

Posted 23 July 2011 - 06:13 PM

...thank you for choosing to say "no more" to your addiction(s). the death of Amy Winehouse today (a powerful artist who made her bones singing about her denial of treatment) makes me grateful for all of you who have taken then steps to beat your demons. :heart:

whether it's through AA, NA, Wharf Rats, inpatient/outpatient treatment, or any other combination of spiritual/medical means, i appreciate the path you've chosen. i too have been down this road, and i love you all more than you can know. thank you, and keep taking it one day at a time.

- :gop:

#2 Dr. Lostreality

Dr. Lostreality
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 08:58 PM

[quote name='Russell Brand']When you love someone who suffers from the disease of addiction you await the phone call. There will be a phone call. The sincere hope is that the call will be from the addict themselves, telling you they

#3 deadphan

deadphan
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,978 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:00 PM

Russel Brand is the man! :gop:

#4 Royal

Royal
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,137 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 11:57 PM

One of my best friends is an addict. I was talking to my mom about Amy Winehouse. My said "Do people recover and move on from this, or is your friend going to die?" I said, a lot of people do live through it and recover, I think my friend will, and I hope I'm right. I dont want imagine what life would like without him.

#5 Misha

Misha

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:52 AM

:heart:

#6 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 22,464 posts