Fisher Price Little People

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Geminimoon

Geminimoon
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,672 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 02:04 PM

Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone has any Fisher Price little people that they are looking to give away.

Babymoon loves them and has really begun to play with them.

I would rather find used ones than buy new ones.

I am looking on freecylce and blogs but wanted to ask everyone here as well.

Thanks.... GM

#2 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,732 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 05:44 PM

GAH!  I just brought a house and a schoolbus of Little People to Savers yesterday!  Stupid Once Upon a Child didn't want them, so Rich dropped them off there.

Damn!

#3 Geminimoon

Geminimoon
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,672 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 10:55 PM

GAH!  I just brought a house and a schoolbus of Little People to Savers yesterday!  Stupid Once Upon a Child didn't want them, so Rich dropped them off there.

Damn!

Before you get rid of anything send me a text.... Will drive for cool toys. Plus our little ones could get together and play.

#4 Wende

Wende
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,328 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 12:07 AM

I have little people I can gather together for you.  A set of some sort.  We collect them PLUS I work at a baby consignment shop so I get first dibs.  I'll let you know in a couple days after cleaning up Alek's toy bin more.  :)

#5 Geminimoon

Geminimoon
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,672 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 02:12 PM

I have little people I can gather together for you.  A set of some sort.  We collect them PLUS I work at a baby consignment shop so I get first dibs.  I'll let you know in a couple days after cleaning up Alek's toy bin more.  :)

That would be awesome!