Aches, Pains, Thirst, Cramps, Tiredness, Headaches

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Royal

Royal
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,990 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:33 AM

I wonder what's wrong with me?  I wonder if there's anything that can be done for me? Is this the beginning of the end?

#2 Karen

Karen
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,321 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:37 AM

Could some of those be side effects from medication?

I get cramps, thirst, headaches and tiredness from dehydration.  Sometimes when I eat too much salt or processed food that happens to me.

Hope you feel better soon <3

#3 Royal

Royal
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,990 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:41 AM

Thanks, it could be side effect of going a while NOT taking medication.  I'm back on everything now, like it looks like I will be FOREVER!

I usually liked my therapist, she's my age, Ivy league education, fair, fun, understanding... but last week she says "If you want to  work full time and not take meds you'll have to live to 150".

It's like I went 8-10 years with everybody telling me not to take meds, now everybody is telling me I should stay on meds.

Thanks Karen... it means the world that you care about my life.

#4 Karen

Karen
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,321 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:53 AM

I had no idea you were off them for a while....  Do you feel better at all since you went back on them?   (other than physically)

Hmmm....I don't get that 'you'll have to live to 150' thing.... I get that she might have been trying to make a point but jeez!  

I'm glad we are friends Ry and I can't wait to spend time with you this summer!  

#5 JerryKid

JerryKid
  • VibeTribe
  • 338 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted 01 April 2014 - 02:31 PM

Royal - have you tried Acupuncture?  I swear but it curing anything.  Best of luck, hope you feel better soon.

#6 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 27,521 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 01 April 2014 - 03:24 PM

Aches, Pains, Thirst, Cramps, Tiredness, Headaches ...

Sounds like every morning for me back in the day. It also sounds like dehydration. Drink some water and listen to a 1992 Phish show.

#7 Lemireacle

Lemireacle
  • VibeTribe
  • 28,767 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 03:43 PM

have you tried Acupuncture?  I swear but it curing anything.  Best of luck, hope you feel better soon.

I was going to suggest acupuncture as well.  I've seen it work wonders on friends and have been lucky enough to be a test pateint while my girlfriend is studying it in school. It's an amazing healing power!

#8 Royal

Royal
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,990 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 07:24 PM

I'm feeling much better today, only symptom is hunger.  And I will be home in 45 minutes