#53 unbroken_chain

unbroken_chain
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,873 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 07:23 PM

target-bad-photoshop-close-up.png?w=599&

http://time.com/2295...high-gap-photo/

“It was an unfortunate error"

Target has apologized for a Photoshop flub that whittled down a bikini model’s thighs and arms to absurd, stick-like proportions.

“It was an unfortunate error on our part and we apologize,” Target spokesman Evan Miller said to ABC News, adding that the photo had been removed from Target’s website.

#54 nikkiblue

nikkiblue
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,225 posts
  • LocationLong Island

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:07 AM

she lost me at the face.   

well, the face and the feet.

omg, I really didnt notice how unattractive her face is... and those feet!??   ugh.  

#55 nikkiblue

nikkiblue
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,225 posts
  • LocationLong Island

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:08 AM

target-bad-photoshop-close-up.png?w=599&

http://time.com/2295...high-gap-photo/

“It was an unfortunate error"

Target has apologized for a Photoshop flub that whittled down a bikini model’s thighs and arms to absurd, stick-like proportions.

“It was an unfortunate error on our part and we apologize,” Target spokesman Evan Miller said to ABC News, adding that the photo had been removed from Target’s website.

I saw this on the news this morning!!!  Its apparent that it is photo shopped, but it was a big deal... target got a lot of bad publicity for it. 

#56 PieDoh

PieDoh
  • VibeTribe
  • 5,519 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 11:56 PM

this isn't about how long it's been since I was next to some nice thighs? or does chicken count?...

#57 Jake Blues

Jake Blues
  • VibeTribe
  • 71 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 08:43 AM

Things have sure gotten weird around these parts.  I mean I haven't posted here in many years now and after reading this thread... well, I can't say its stimulating, no offense to its originator of course.

How about we start a new thread about the degree of concavity of peoples' philtrums?