Ann Coulter on "potheads"

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,961 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:30 PM

"Potheads are incapable of following simple instructions and getting a job done," Ann Coulter said on Wednesday's broadcast of Piers Morgan Live on CNN. "You can't get anything done with a pothead...I'm going to be paying for their food, housing, now for their health care apparently, because they can't perform any useful jobs."

Is this just a case of a republican brand conservative spewing typical republican nonsense, or does Ann Coulter have a point with this? I mean, I do not even have to go into it. To say somethign like this means one of two things to me; 1) she is simply pandering to her base of mindless republcian brand conservatives or 2) she is far, far more stupid than I ever gave her credit.

It's like saying "Republicans are incabale of following simple instructions or getting a job done. You can't get anything done with republicans. We're going to be paying for their food, housing, healthcare...."

Oh, wait, this is a bad example. Since we do have to pay for selected republican food, housing and healthcare. Much more too.

KYS, Coulter.

#2 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,961 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:31 PM

She apparently went on to say that she's never been around it. Never tried it and all her athlete friends didnt do it. Meanwhile, Coulter has said she attended GD shows.

:rolling:

#3 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,979 posts
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:36 PM

#4 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,979 posts
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:38 PM

1) she is simply pandering to her base of mindless republcian brand conservatives

2) she is far, far more stupid than I ever gave her credit.

3) KYS, Coulter.

4) all of the above.

#5 hippieskichick

hippieskichick
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,876 posts
  • LocationAlbany NY

Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:44 PM

Reminded me of this:

563046_505792209533801_1467589679_n.png

#6 Depends

Depends
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,482 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 01:44 AM

I know she has a good act.  She knows what to say so old republican men can fantasize about her.  But geez, she makes me ill...