• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 KittyKindBud

KittyKindBud
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,830 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:45 PM

JANUARY'S FULL MOON:

Wednesday, January 15th, 8:52 pm – PST - This Full Moon provides us an opportunity to shift perspective and consequently see things in a very different light.

This is a feminine energy and the fact that Lilith is aligned with this full Moon shows that the goddess energy is going to be in high relief and evident in amongst what is going on. We may find ourselves angry or outraged by the abuses against nature, against our lives, against common sense or whatever... the abuses have been in evidence on this planet for many years and this combination of Symbol with Lilith and the full Moon is most likely saying that we need to acknowledge our ability to make changes, to grasp our sense of who and what we are.

Aligned with Black Moon Lilith, this Moon speaks of the need to honour our instincts whilst recognising that to follow them takes time and planning. If we have spent years building a life that meets egoic demands for status, security and acceptance but which has little to do with what lies at our core, merely deciding to change is not enough to make the past go away and the future manifest here-and-now in a totally different form.

We need to exercise patience and collaborate with the new as it births itself. Many, these days, are feeling the stifling effects of previous decisions made from a place of unconsciousness and adaptation.

Many live life's which do not feed the spirit or offer fulfilment but which instead promise an increasingly stressed existence that fails to honour the inter-connectedness of all things and its attendant responsibilities and freedoms.

These are powerful days (1/14-1/17) for reevaluating the new beginnings you made during the most recent New Moon. Re-read your wish list and notice how where you are now is either closer to – or further away from – the dreams in your heart that you would like to manifest in your life.

Given that this Full Moon is in the sign of CANCER – opposing the Sun in CAPRICORN – people are likely to react emotionally when they are feeling insecure. There can be the tendency to try and control situations by attempting to manipulate other people’s emotions. Your best bet is to take a step back and realize you will be most successful when you take charge of your own thoughts and behavior. Giving others the space they need to solve their own problems can be best for everyone involved.

#2 tyedyedee

tyedyedee

uniquely dee

• VibeTribe
  • 9,714 posts
  • Locationboston-ish

Posted 21 January 2014 - 07:37 PM

in retrospect, i wish i had known how much this moon was gonna eff with my head

cuz it did! :shocked:

now, a week later, i am looking back and in awe of how much i wasnt myself! :dunno:

#3 KittyKindBud

KittyKindBud
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,830 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:39 PM

I did some powerful things between 1/14 and 1/17.....lets see what will happen!!!!

#4 tyedyedee

tyedyedee

uniquely dee

• VibeTribe
  • 9,714 posts
  • Locationboston-ish

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:39 PM

i just tried not to cry and stay sane and keep my mouth shut :undecided:

#5 KittyKindBud

KittyKindBud
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,830 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:36 PM

i just tried not to cry and stay sane and keep my mouth shut :undecided:
I hear ya - hope things are better now....

#6 tyedyedee

tyedyedee

uniquely dee

• VibeTribe
  • 9,714 posts
  • Locationboston-ish

Posted 23 January 2014 - 12:42 AM

like night and day, really

it was like my worst PMS insanity amplified times 11

it was awful

soooo glad its over :lol: