Photo

Phil at The Cap in Port Chester. How are you holding out for?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Royal

Royal
  • VibeTribe
  • 13,338 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 03:13 AM

No don't get excited no dates listed yet.  Who do you really want to see at The Cap with Phil Lesh?  I will buy a ticket if Joan Osborne or Ryan Adams are performing with Phil.

#2 Lemireacle

Lemireacle
  • VibeTribe
  • 28,987 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 03:15 AM

The Q!

#3 James420

James420
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,051 posts
  • LocationNew Rochelle, NY

Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:47 PM

I'm waiting for the ticket prices. Really nervous about it after seeing the season pass price. Having said that, if Phil is playing that close to my place, and I'm free that night, and I dont think it costs too much, i'll be there. Doesnt matter whom he's with, although I do prefer the Q!

#4 Lemireacle

Lemireacle
  • VibeTribe
  • 28,987 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 02:09 PM

I'm waiting for the ticket prices. Really nervous about it after seeing the season pass price. Having said that, if Phil is playing that close to my place, and I'm free that night, and I dont think it costs too much, i'll be there. Doesnt matter whom he's with, although I do prefer the Q!

Yeah, that's my thought too. Based on what we've seen for the ticket packages, the Q is probably the only lineup I'd shell out that kind of money for!

#5 melissaphish

melissaphish
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,384 posts
  • LocationHawleyville, MA

Posted 09 January 2014 - 03:04 PM

No don't get excited no dates listed yet.  Who do you really want to see at The Cap with Phil Lesh?  I will buy a ticket if Joan Osborne or Ryan Adams are performing with Phil.

I wanna see Anders and Luther again.