oh,

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mountain mama

mountain mama
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,117 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 05:00 AM

i feel sooooo badly. i just had to put my kitty, petunia, in the crate. she is getting fixed in the morning and can't eat or drink past midnight. we have 2 other cats and really nowhere to separate them. plus 3 dogs with water bowls everywhere. she is such a scaredy cat and really only loves me so the job falls to me. i had to shove her in there. :( oh, so sad...

#2 twirly jill

twirly jill
  • VibeTribe
  • 115 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 03:09 PM

(((petunia)))

i'm sure she'll be fine

#3 mountain mama

mountain mama
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,117 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 07:46 PM

thanks twirly jill:heart:

this is :gah: - i live in the country so it takes about an hour to get to the vet. left at 8am with petunia get to the vet at 9 and the sign on the door says closed - :huh: i knock on the door and the receptionist comes and says oh, i was just making calls. the vet is sick and been in the hospital since friday evening. well, i'm sorry she's sick but why didn't you call? she says she's only 1 person, sorry etc... we reschedule for next week. same lady calls my house after i get home and says she doesn't remember the reschedule date ( i watched her put it in the computer) she's sorry...i say so am i, she says she tried to call us, i say no you didn't. i have caller i.d. i have received calls from you before, you have the right #. she tells me she had no idea til she came in this morning that the dr. wouldn't be in - what the hell?? a total contradiction. i really like this vet but her staff has lied to me! i'm telling my husband, i'm livid, i'm animated, he takes it personally and we start fighting - arrrrgh. so i emailed the vet to tell her and time will tell if i take my pets back to her....

rant over for now...

#4 sarah b.

sarah b.
  • VibeTribe
  • 73,525 posts
  • LocationRockland and Long Island, NY

Posted 23 February 2009 - 09:48 PM

:heart:

#5 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,602 posts