What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving???
Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:45 AM
Natalie's (cat) condition actually improving at age 19, that's a biggie.
I'm thankful for my best friends Meg, Cody and Donna.
I'm thankful that my family is alive and that my dad is recovering from surgery.
I'm thankful that I got to go to (approximately) 6 festivals this year and hang out with great folks and wonderful music.
I'm thankful for the Alzheimer's Association, the flexibility that they give me, and my friends and sometimes strangers who donate
to the Association
I'm thankful that I have health insurance and that I am getting healthier.
Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:06 AM
Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:08 AM
.....everything and anything these days.........i gots a job back....that's a start...
Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:44 AM
- i'm thankful for a holiday dedicated to the practice of giving thanks, something we can all benefit from doing more often
- for my husband and just how good we are together in so many ways. it just works. makes me very grateful.
- for my new job. it's not my dream job (which isn't a job at all, but a business i will own) but it's one step closer to realizing that dream.
- for reconnecting with some dear old friends recently
- for studying something i'm truly passionate about, and doing really well at it
- for a day off to spend with family in the middle of opening week at the museum...otherwise i'd be playing straight through and i need a day off like whoah
- for a friend who reorganized some fun plans to make even better plans with me. warms my heart and makes me feel loved
- for this place. i don't know what my life would look like at this particular stage if two old friends hadn't convinced me to join this board in preparation for our first trip to Vibes in '02. i probably would never have met my husband, or so many of my closest friends. i might still be stuck in a job i wasn't suited for. i might still be in a relationship i wasn't suited for. i might be a different person entirely by now, or not. i don't know. but i'm thankful for this place for the changes i KNOW it's helped put in motion.
- just life in general. whatever it throws at me, i'm just glad to be alive and able to feel and experience and love and hurt and and and...EVERYTHING!
Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:28 AM
I'm hoping for something more to be thankful for next year but I am still thankful for the usual this year.
Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:54 PM
Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:02 PM
I am thankful that I never lose sight of the fact that there is so much to be thankful for in my life. Family and friendships that light up each day for me.
Also thankful for the challenges and obstacles that I have faced. Without them it would have been easy to be less of a person than I am today.
Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:05 PM
Thankful for soooo many things this year:
My Vibes family - grateful they opened their arms and hearts to me
A much-needed and difficult life lesson
Finding my kindred spirit, sweetheart, and fellow longhair
The motivation to finally start my business back up
Finding my smile and spirit again
My beautiful lovebug Labbies
Finally finding my path
Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:12 PM
I am thankful for family, friends, and cats.
I am thankful that Cameraman has survived both surgeries.
I am thankful for the love that cameraman and I have for one another.
I am thankful for home I share with cameraman, baby moon and the kitties.
I am thankful that Feesh and Bagheera have each other.
I am thankful that baby moon's helmet is helping and his physical therapy is working.
Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:32 PM
I am thankful for Emelia, Richard, my family, my pets, and my improving health.
Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:51 PM
My furry little son
Roof over my head
Food in the fridge
The fact that I only have to drive about 10 minutes to my sister's house for Thanksgiving and I don't even have to get on the highway. Bonus.
Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:29 PM
I'm thankful for a lot but here are some things this morning in particular:
-thankful all this is rain and not snow
-thankful to have the opportunity to do something professionally that I think might really have a positive impact for my clients and something I am passionate about and have the skills to execute.
-I'm thankful my kids are cool, even if they drive me nuts sometimes. really thankful they are are doing well in school and I don't have to put the hammer down too much harder. I hate the hammer.
-thankful for my boyfriend (that always sounds so weird to me- he is FAR from a boy) and for his love. Really thankful he wanted to share his holiday with me and my family.
-Thankful for my friends all of whom are so completely fabulous and really kind, supportive, and teach me so much. Really thankful for those who have been on the receiving end of some of my faults and decided to forgive me and keep being my friend.
-thankful my coworker seems to have changed her tune and is really making an effort to work with me better, and I with her as well.
-thankful the new hire that works evenings can cook and seems on board with the nutrition changes I'll be implementing.
-thankful for a supportive and kind boss who also is also just strict enough to give me the structure i need to get things done.
Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:11 PM
that none of my cousins who keep coming to work sick and bringing their sick babies into work, have gotten me sick thus far.
Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:12 PM
Grateful for having little frog in Tabbooma's life, grateful for good friends, grateful for shedding the phonies, grateful for bacon and fried turkey's
Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:46 AM
this free and abundant life I am blessed to live in a free country loaded with opportunities
my amazing, kind and loving husband whom I adore
the friends I have made through the Vibes and this board and while I may not talk to them all the time, the bond is strong
my mom's amazing comeback after a long and difficult year of battling health problems
my sisters and brothers who all come together and take amazing care of my mother
my kitties. Yep, they bring me an abundance of joy