• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Ginger Snap

Ginger Snap
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,882 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:53 PM

Seriously? :lmao:

My 16 year old and I were ACTUALLY  getting along the past three days when he informed me that his girlfriend spent the night last night, and now is pissed at me because I told him fine, but don't let it happen again. He totally can't understand why he can't have his girlfriend spend the night whenever he wants and THEN told me- fine- then your boyfriend can't sleep in YOUR bed. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

#2 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 25,829 posts
  • LocationAbove The Waves

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:11 AM

My 16 year old and I were ACTUALLY  getting along the past three days when he informed me that his girlfriend spent the night last night, and now is pissed at me because I told him fine, but don't let it happen again. He totally can't understand why he can't have his girlfriend spend the night whenever he wants and THEN told me- fine- then your boyfriend can't sleep in YOUR bed. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sounds fair to me.  :)

And where did his girlfriend tell her parents she was?

#3 JBetty

JBetty
  • VibeTribe
  • 20,292 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:39 PM

lolJerry   :lol:

#4 Karen

Karen
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,092 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:52 PM

:lol:

He's trying to be the boss of you.  Now THAT is funny!  :lol:

#5 Ginger Snap

Ginger Snap
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,882 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:08 PM

:funny1:

#6 Ginger Snap

Ginger Snap
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,882 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:16 PM

I think I'm back in the kid's graces. :lol: We were talking about whether or not he could get away with wearing one of the three really awesome totally inappropriate for school Frank Zappa tee-shirts he has and I was like- if a teacher says they find the shirt inappropriate he can respond very empathically and kindly with, "It must be really difficult having such delicate sensibilities. That must be very difficult for you." Titties and Beer it is. :lol:

#7 In A Silent Way

In A Silent Way
  • VibeTribe
  • 27,017 posts
  • LocationShoreline, CT

Posted 24 December 2013 - 03:24 AM

Well?

#8 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,732 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 06:10 PM

I've decided my daughter is not going to become a teenager.  I'd like her to stay 19 months forever.  :lol: