Baby Video Surveliance Appreciation

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Count P-Funk

Count P-Funk
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,926 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 03:06 AM

Anyone else equipped with this technology? We had the audio monitor with Jack, which worked fine, but we were gifted a video monitor with Theo. It's both useful and entertaining to see what's going on the baby's room. I wish the thing had a screenshot feature at least once a day. It also works surprisingly well in the dark.

#2 shadeelady

shadeelady
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 12:28 PM

I have an older video monitor. got it on the cheap at a yard sale. i love it. right now i have the camera set up in the living room, this was i can keep an eye on the kiddies when i am doing laundry.

#3 wabbit

wabbit
  • VibeTribe
  • 785 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 01:53 PM

We had a video monitor as well, loved it! It made it through both kids, but then really started showing it's age. I want to put one in Gabe's room so I can catch those pesky varmants who mess up his room (he swears he doesn't do it):wink:

#4 shadeelady

shadeelady
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 05:47 PM

wabbit! it's been so long!! i can't get over how grown up gabe looks in your avatar!!! :heart:

#5 wabbit

wabbit
  • VibeTribe
  • 785 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 04:41 PM

I know!! It's been a ridiculously long time since I've been around here and I can't believe our buddies are so old!! Where did time go..

#6 jme

jme
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,095 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 05:54 PM

we'd be shot without it. the amount noise that she needs in the room to sleep is way too much for the audio to handle.

we wouldn't know what is soundmachine/AC/fan and what was the baby.

the one we have has upto 4 cam settings on the display. We may get a couple more for other rooms once she's more mobile.

#7 georgi

georgi
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,732 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 05:35 PM

We leave a webcam on for the dogs when we are at work. :rolling: