• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Terrapin Station

Terrapin Station
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,730 posts
  • LocationDirectly south of Seaside Park..across the sound

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:39 PM

As I come into the bathroom and a co-worker is coming out of the shitter. I go in and see some heavy soiled toilet paper. Then I think to myself...there is no way in hell that was his last wipe.  :pokinit:

Now a day wont go past that I dont look at him and think  to myself. Thank god I don't associate with him.

:barf:

#2 Sensei Miller

Sensei Miller
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:00 PM

...when I pass someone in the hall as I just got out of the bathroom, and realize that I forgot to flush.

#3 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,760 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:02 PM

When you get on an elevator in which someone else ripped a nasty fart, adn then you stop on the way up to pick up a passenger and they give you "the look".

#4 Depends

Depends
  • VibeTribe
  • 12,048 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:18 PM

When you get on an elevator in which someone else ripped a nasty fart, adn then you stop on the way up to pick up a passenger and they give you "the look".

I never had the problem when it was someone else's nasty fart.  :rolling:

#5 Terrapin Station

Terrapin Station
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,730 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:25 PM

:lol:

You sure it wasn't your escapee brah?

#6 hippieskichick

hippieskichick
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,832 posts
  • LocationAlbany NY

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:43 PM

When you go down the empty aisle in the grocery and rip a nasty one, just to have someone turn the corner 5 seconds later, and stare at you

#7 Terrapin Station

Terrapin Station
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,730 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:01 AM

Well holy shit, all this time I thought the portos were the problem at banned camp this year. But come to think of it you were upwind of my tent. :rolling:

When you go down the empty aisle in the grocery and rip a nasty one, just to have someone turn the corner 5 seconds later, and stare at you

#8 hippieskichick

hippieskichick
  • VibeTribe
  • 2,832 posts
  • LocationAlbany NY

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:48 AM

Well holy shit, all this time I thought the portos were the problem at banned camp this year. But come to think of it you were upwind of my tent. :rolling:

Dammit. Busted!!!

I love hummus - what can I say? :rolling:

#9 Spidergawd

Spidergawd
  • VibeTribe
  • 14,795 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 03:24 PM

I've got a doozie.

Dead show, Tinley Park, IL 1990.  Sitting in the lawn with a few friends. 

Maybe 15 feet in front of us, a probably 40ish couple, kinda dumpy, sit on a blanket.  Dude has his arm down the back of her pants like to the elbow.  Before long, it's clear to us and others around us that he's mining heavily in Hershey Canyon (ew!). 

Up the lawn walks an unsuspecting Head, a little wasted of course.  He stumbles on them and their blanket a bit.  Being obviously a nice guy, he stops to apologize to them.  Dumpy guy sticks his hand out - THE SAME HAND THAT'S BEEN CONTAMINATED IN HER RUMP ROAST!!  As the poor bastard reaches to shake this guy's stankhand, an audible groan rises from a bunch of witnesses, but we couldn't stop it in time.  As he shakes the guy's hand, the groan turns into a gasp and exclamation of horror.

I'm pretty sure none of three of them realized what the commotion was about.  As the victim continued up the hill, the best part was that some good Samaritan intercepted him and must have told him what happened.  The look of abject disgust on his face as he looked at his hand was friggin' priceless!

Poor guy BOLTED towards the bathrooms afterwards, and a cherished story was born. 

Awkward.