• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 nancykind

nancykind

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 15,617 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 07:33 PM

bras that is. :thup: for reasons i won't go into right this minute although i may be questioned and that's okay, i switched to stretchy bras 8 or 10 years ago. not sports bras, just stretchy. back then they really didn't make wireless bras and most of the wireless they offer today are just awful, imo. way too much padding and not at all comfortable, to me. my wireless decision was wildly applauded by the breast surgeon when i had that cancer scare two years ago btw, which i thought he would, since generally speaking and in my own personal experience, doctors who work with boobies do not like the concept of underwires.

i kept seeing the ahhhh and the genie bras on tv and finally ordered the genies. they were on b/o for about 4 weeks and arrived on monday. i've worn them to work and to my exercise/dance classes and i must say i am pretty darned impressed! the two brands look very very similar but if they have the two-fer on the genies you get twice as many for the money, 6 for about $60

they are not sports bra squishing, are available in 3 different colors and this morning i realized that the thin padding can be taken out, and i don't think doing so changes the fit one little bit. i think the padding is more for thin, or white, shirts - for modesty.

i've been dying to tell someone about them and this week i am training a lady to cover my desk for vacations. after sashaying back from the copier at one point this morning, i just couldn't stop myself, and mentioned them to her. well. she was soooo excited. she's been very curious about them, and now that she has a real life testimonial from someone she knows, she is ordering them tonight if she can get the two-fer special. so, i thought maybe someone else might like to know and here i am, discussing my bra for all to see. because yes, i find being so excited about a damn bra very funny. :lol:

#2 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 22,839 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 07:38 PM

Very interesting, I now must go look for them.

Love the sashaying portion of your story. :v:

#3 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 22,839 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 07:41 PM

http://geniebra.com/index.php

They look comfy.

#4 nancykind

nancykind

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 15,617 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 08:02 PM

between the new orthotics for my shoes, and the bra, 'sashay' is the only word for it! :lol: