• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Lemireacle

Lemireacle
  • VibeTribe
  • 28,045 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 05:23 PM

David Cassidy accused of drunk driving

SCHODACK - "The Patridge Family" star David Cassidy was charged with felony driving while intoxicated after his car was stopped early Wednesday, authorities said.

The 70s teen heartthrob allegedly had a .10 percent blood alcohol content when he was arrested by town police Officer Tom Jones, who shares a name with another famed crooner.

District Attorney Richard McNally said that when Jones introduced himself Cassidy said "What's up pussy cat?"

Cassidy, 63, is a regular at Saratoga Race Course and spends parts of the summer in the region. Police said his year-round address is in Fort Lauderdale.  Cassidy was arrested at an overnight DWI check point.

Cassidy was charged with felony DWI because of a prior conviction.

He was ordered to serve a year probation and had his license suspended for six months after pleading no contest in February 2011 to a charge of driving under the influence in Florida

Cassidy was ordered to serve a year of probation and had his license suspended for six months after pleading no contest Wednesday to a DUI charge in Florida.

He was ordered to attend a school for drunk drivers, fined $500 and ordered to serve 50 hours of community service.

Arraigned in town court, Cassidy was sent to the Rensselaer County Jail on $2,500 bail. He was released on bail.

He is scheduled to return to court on Sept. 4.

#2 jnjn

jnjn
  • VibeTribe
  • 6,932 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 05:26 PM

i was thinking something else entirely from the thread title :lol:

#3 Lemireacle

Lemireacle
  • VibeTribe
  • 28,045 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 05:31 PM

:lol:

#4 Jambear

Jambear
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,964 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 05:33 PM

Thats usually how it works :wink:

#5 Lemireacle

Lemireacle
  • VibeTribe
  • 28,045 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 05:34 PM

:rimshot:  :lol:

#6 fin_fang_foom

fin_fang_foom
  • VibeTribe
  • 533 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:30 PM

♪  I woke up in jail this morning ♪

Dude is seriously strange.  He has his horses on a farm close to my house in Columbia County.  Heard lots of disturbing stories from some of the workers there regarding him.

#7 concert andy

concert andy
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,969 posts
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:47 PM

I find the coinciende of Tom Jones being the areresting officer more interesting.