• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jme42

jme42
  • VibeTribe
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:47 PM

Hey everyone!
I'm going to be driving from Rochester NY to 4 different Furthur shows. If anyone needs a ride to/from anywhere along the way, let me know! I'd love to have good company/conversation, and split these crazy gas prices! My timing is a bit tight because of work, but we might be able to work out a bit of flexibility. Not sure yet if I'm going to the Vibes fest...

Friday July 1 - leaving Rochester in the evening to go to South Jersey (driving through Finger Lakes, Corning, Allentown, Scranton, Philly, etc.)

Monday July 4 - Driving from Philly to Rochester

Super-early morning Friday July 15 - Driving from Rochester to the All Good Festival in WV! Passing near/through Buffalo, Erie, Youngstown, Pittsburgh.

Evening Sunday July 17 - Driving from Masontown, WV back to Rochester after the festival is over

Friday July 22 - Leaving Rochester in the evening to drive back to South Jersey (Philly area) for Philly/Holmdel Furthur shows!

Sunday night (7/24) or Monday morning (7/25) - Driving from Holmdel NJ back to Rochester

Tuesday July 26 - Driving from Rochester to Canandaigua and back for the Furthur show

Let me know if you're going the same way!

Jamie

#2 erabin

erabin

• VibeTribe
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 10:03 PM

Im going to tommorow's show.. If you have room in your car and want extra gas/toll etc money call me 917 776 1306 asap.
Thanks-
Evan