• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 youenjoymypost

youenjoymypost
  • VibeTribe
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:46 PM

Hello Vibes Family,

I am in need of a miracle, I have never been in a situation like this before and am hoping someone can come to the rescue....Vibes is a very important weekend in my life, 4 years ago I met my future wife at Seaside Park and ever since we take our annual anniversary weekend getaway to the Vibes. Normally we get Early bird tickets but couldn't afford them this year when they went on sale..I figured I would wait until close to the festival since we would most likely be able to score some tickets for Early BIrd price...I was able to find 2 tickets for $200 each on Craigslist. I was in contact with the seller for about a week before making the purchase, and we met up in person since he claimed to only live a few towns away. The transaction went smoothly and we went our separate ways...Fast forward to last weekend...My future wife, Amy was over her friends house and they were planning for this upcoming weekend. Her friend's ticket happened to come via UPS while she was over, when she opened it Amy noticed the ticket was different from the ones we got from the guy on CL...Turns out we were sold fake tickets and were out $400. Of course the guy we got the tickets from never answered, I saw he was posting more tickets on CL and flagged him but he never responded to any of my calls, texts, or emails. So now we are out of Tickets and our annual anniversary getaway is ruined. We only have a total of $300 we can really spend on the tickets and that is stretching it....IT would put us at $700 for tickets if we are able to locate a couple which is just a disaster. I am hoping someone has a couple extras and could come through for us, I am seeing VIP tickets out there and have been in contact with some sellers but I am sure that won't work out...PLEASE if anyone can help me out, I would be so grateful. I would love nothing more than seeing the look on Amy's face when I surprise her with our weekend passes...Thank you for even taking a look at this, hopefully we all can have a grateful weekend together.

Chris