ISO 2 Camping Passes

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 iclue76

iclue76
  • VibeTribe
  • 76 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:50 AM

I am a licensed massage therapist on Long Island and I'm very happy to barter massage treatments at my local office for the passes.

We don't have a lot of money but could swing $200 for the pair. I know this is like a really ridiculous price to offer someone but it's truly at the limit of our budget.

If anyone has any last minute tickets that they can't get rid of, please keep me in mind! Thank you so much!

Happy Vibes To ALL! :)

#2 iclue76

iclue76
  • VibeTribe
  • 76 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:01 AM

We got one for $150. Just need one more camping pass. We got $50, free therapeutic massages and I'll throw in the skills of my uber mr. fix boyfriend for anything you might need help with; electronics, computers, pool maintenance, house projects...I will rave about you all weekend long to everyone I meet...when I win the lottery I will erect a statue in your honor! :) xoxoox

#3 iclue76

iclue76
  • VibeTribe
  • 76 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:28 PM

Hello Folks!

Please if you can help me out...I can offer to pay you back...I just started my own practice about a month ago and it's been a really slow go and between last week and this week...I've had like three appointments. Didn't get any this week yet which is a bit unusual. I work out of my own office and out of two other places that I took on because building my practice is taking me longer than I thought. These other places have had a slow week unfortunately for me it put a huge dent in my Vibes budget. I went from thinking I would be buying the two tickets direct from Vibes to scrounging for tickets last minute. I thought for sure I'd have a few extra $100s in my pocket. I haven't had anything booked for the past five days. I don't want to beg but I will beg because it's Vibes...this marks my 17th one...pretty please with whipped cream, sugar and a cherry on top?!

I really need to get home. Please help me out. If someone can help me out this year, I promise next year to pass the miracle along.

Thanks Vibe Tribe! :)

#4 iclue76

iclue76
  • VibeTribe
  • 76 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:21 PM

Hey everybody...

managed to borrow a $100 from a friend and found a ticket for $150! So we are in! YAY! :) Hope you all have a blast this weekend, can't wait to be there sharing in the love with all you fine folks! :)