• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 07:39 PM

Gold, Oil, Africa and Why the West Wants Gadhafi Dead
By Brian E. Muhammad -Contributing Writer- | Last updated: Jun 7, 2011 - 7:59:09 PM

What's your opinion on this article?

Printer Friendly Page

Muammar Gadhafi's decision to pursue gold standard and reject dollars for oil payments may have sealed his fate

Colonel Muammar Gadhafi Photo: MGN Online
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attacking Col. Gadhafi can be understood in the context ofAmerica and Europe fightingfor their survival, which anindependent Africa jeopardizes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(FinalCall.com) - The war raging in Libya since February is getting progressively worse as NATO forces engage in regime change and worse, an objective to kill Muammar Gadhafi to eradicate his vision of a United Africa with a single currency backed by gold.

Observers say implementing that vision would change the world power equation and threaten Western hegemony. In response, the United States and its NATO partners have determined

#2 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 07:41 PM

:gop:

#3 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,535 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 07:43 PM

I think it is spot on. Also, nice header, breh. :gop:

#4 deadheadskier

deadheadskier
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,219 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 07:44 PM

:yawn:

#5 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,535 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 07:47 PM

Yeah yeah, we know no one cares. that doesn't mean i wont be honey badgering it form here on in.....

I'm going to have to create multi accounts because it is going to be too easyy for them to just spot and move the posts if only vic and I are doing it....will look into that later.

#6 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 22,788 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 07:47 PM

Seems you are also preparing for a time out.

#7 vic

vic
  • VibeTribe
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 07:48 PM

:gop::dunno:

#8 deadheadskier

deadheadskier
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,219 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 07:49 PM

:lol:

seriously TASB. love ya man, but chill the eff out

:gentlypicksupkeyboardfromdesk:

#9 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,535 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 07:55 PM

I am chill..... :dunno:

#10 deadheadskier

deadheadskier
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,219 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 07:57 PM

really?

Would seem to me that you are purposely trying to annoy the mods.

you get yourself banned and that means jagermonster takes over #1. you don't want that do you? :gop:

#11 TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack
  • VibeTribe
  • 18,535 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 08:04 PM

If it means I'm banned and have a clean, fair, equal conscience/conscious for pointing out abuse within the community, I can live with that. :gop:

The incredible ironing here: Dan's political and religious thread was addressing equal rights on a grander scale while right here in our own community inequality shined bright....right IN the thread! :rotf:

#12 deadheadskier

deadheadskier
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,219 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 08:10 PM

Hey man, if it means that much to you, go for it.

I've got more important things to do. Like make fun of halfstar :gop:

#13 Joker

Joker
  • VibeTribe
  • 11,568 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 12:10 AM

If it means I'm banned and have a clean, fair, equal conscience/conscious for pointing out abuse within the community, I can live with that. :gop:

The incredible ironing here: Dan's political and religious thread was addressing equal rights on a grander scale while right here in our own community inequality shined bright....right IN the thread! :rotf:

I have fought this fight, it's just not worth it.

We have no real "rights" here.