Photo

Anyone going to Dylan/Wilco/MMJ at SPAC?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 25,656 posts
  • LocationAbove The Waves

Posted 21 July 2013 - 05:00 AM

looks like it is going to be a nice day.  I may head down as I would really like to see Wilco and Dylan is a bonus that could turn out good or with me leaving early.  either way it sounds like a pleasant evening.  Anyone else want to hang on the lawn? :)

#2 Jambear

Jambear
  • VibeTribe
  • 7,964 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:23 PM

Give us a Dylan review, cause after the last couple times I wouldn't walk across the street to see him .

#3 gregoir

gregoir
  • VibeTribe
  • 25,656 posts
  • LocationAbove The Waves

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:29 PM

Give us a Dylan review, cause after the last couple times I wouldn't walk across the street to see him .

Yeah non drunk gregoir has decided not to go :rolling:

#4 TEO

TEO

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 22,839 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:44 PM

:lol:  I was wondering about that.  :lol:

#5 Mr Bo Berry

Mr Bo Berry
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,332 posts
  • LocationDerby CT

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:44 AM

Saw that's show Friday in Bpt. My Mirning Jacket kicked ass. Wilco was good, not as great as I had hoped. Dylan sucked so bad. It was sad.

#6 Raynequeen

Raynequeen
  • VibeTribe
  • 3,069 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 12:29 PM

i thought all the bands were great. and i had a blast at dylan. 

#7 suburbanite84

suburbanite84
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:53 PM

We got to Darien Lake late last Thursday. (As My Morning Jacket was taking the stage)  Decided to hang out on the lot catching up with old frinds before going in.  Wilco was good but I hate the venue because on the lawn the people on stage are little dots and the second wave of speakers make it so I would rather have listened to it at home.  Turned into getting drunk on the lawn on a nice cool evening after a long hot week.  Had to see Dylan before he is done but I did not pay any attention to his set it sounded so bad. 

#8 suburbanite84

suburbanite84
  • VibeTribe
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:54 PM

My sister in-law and her fiancee went to SPAC Sunday and he said a 65 year old woman asked him if he wanted geltabs afterward.