• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 lightyears1199

lightyears1199
  • VibeTribe
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:21 PM

Hi all:

I will need to access a computer Saturday morning (9:30am) to hop on ticketmaster to buy more concert tickets!  I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on the best place to go that I could ideally walk to.  I'll have a laptop with me.

Thanks!

#2 Jim

Jim

VibeGuide

• VibeGuide
  • 3,794 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:25 PM

lots of open routers nearby should not be an issue

#3 Java Time

Java Time
  • VibeTribe
  • 10,112 posts
  • Locationthe Island

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:34 PM

sweet! thanks Mr. VW

:goodpost:

#4 Ketel1

Ketel1
  • VibeTribe
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:10 AM

Any chance your going for Pearl Jam tickets?  Thats what I'll be doing too!  Have the TM app on my phone which is not making me feel comfortable so I am having my sister try to get me tickets.  I'll be trying it both ways and see who gets better seats :-)

Whatever tix they are...good luck!!

#5 lightyears1199

lightyears1199
  • VibeTribe
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 12:28 PM

Yes!  Have PJ tickets to buy for a couple of shows.  The public library opens at 10am (which is too late), and there is a Dunkin Donuts with wi-fi about 1 mile from Seaside Park.  I think that is where I'll stumble to Saturday AM if I can't get a solid wi-fi connection at the park!

#6 TheOriginalSuburbanHillbilly

TheOriginalSuburbanHillbilly
  • VibeTribe
  • 24 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:25 PM

Not sure who your Internet provider is, but mine is Cablevision (Optimum), and I was able to connect to the Optimum WiFi from where I was camping last year...

#7 Ketel1

Ketel1
  • VibeTribe
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:39 PM

Yes!  Have PJ tickets to buy for a couple of shows.  The public library opens at 10am (which is too late), and there is a Dunkin Donuts with wi-fi about 1 mile from Seaside Park.  I think that is where I'll stumble to Saturday AM if I can't get a solid wi-fi connection at the park!

We have out Hartford tix...now need Barclay....I'm super excited!